Community > Posts By > Tazzer123

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:58 AM

What do guys think about stretch marks. Many mothers have them or people who gain or lose weight rapidly.
I have heard men complain about what a woman is wearing whether it be clothes too much make-up, or if their legs aren't smooth enough, if a girl has a mustache but I've never heard a man complain about stretch marks. Why is that?

* And I'm not saying I have a mustache or anything, lol. But I hear men make comments about all sorts of stuff. What about stretch marks? I never hear a guy say, damn, that girl had some stretch marks! But i hear them say, look at her camel toe...(not to me) lol

You probably don't hear about them because they don't bother most men...For those women who make a living modeling swim suits, they could present a problem....Crystal has it right...We earn them doing the most wondrous thing in life, something men will never be privileged to do, embrace them!drinker

Ohh u women deserve our embrace :)

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:57 AM

Om my God......lets see.....

I got stretch marks...

I have had 2 C-sections...so I have a muffin top..(that will never go away)..cut into the muscles.second one had to be made longer due to,deadly blood clot found at time of birth.

I keep my mustache shaved..lmao..along with all the other hairs...laugh

I am NOT and never will be again..a skinny barbie doll typeohwell whoaI am what most consider fat,,curving..chunky..obese..wtf..Thick..laugh

flowerforyou

oh and ha ha...I have ONE pair of shorts...that make a "camel toe"..bahahahaha...it is my white ones...dont know why..so do not wear them often..laugh slaphead

Ohhh yea like ur attitude n ur white shorts too lol ;)

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:35 AM
Hahahaha no worries I can take joke! Just have fun I don't take tins serious just have a laugh n have fun :)

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:34 AM

Welcome to Mingle....Luck, love, happiness!

This is exactly what I mean I can't wear this would expose way too much lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:29 AM
Yea I'm guilty of drinking milk out of the carton n putting it back in the freezer lol..u must be adventurer with ur pix lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:18 AM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Fri 09/13/13 06:19 AM
Hahaha longjohns don't think I could wear them would expose willywonka too easily..all u would see is a big bulge floppy around as I walk around lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:16 AM
Lol yea I knew what u meant! What u mean pimply tin ;p lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:14 AM
Pet detective :)

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 04:29 AM
Ohh I get plenty of head but thanks too lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 04:12 AM
Ok you can any vibrating toy in the shop lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 04:01 AM
Vibrating alarm clock! I'm guess it will go off every hour ;) lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 03:30 AM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Fri 09/13/13 03:30 AM

Maybe cos you can't do anything about stretchmarks, you can, however, still look darn sexy, even with stretchmarks. Furthermore, stretchmarks aren't the first thing ppl see, a mustache is.
Men probably would prefer a smooth tummy without stretchmarks, but I'm guessing that if the whole 'package' looks good (as in taking care of your body and feeling good and feminine), it's not a big deal. Try looking good with hairy legs, a mustache and a 'jungle down there', lol. Don't think you'll get away with that, hihi

Hoping couple of men will share their opinion on this :)

Stretchmark doesn't bother me it's the whole package! Put if u got a jungle down there then better get the hedge trimmers then lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 02:01 AM
No not yet!

Have you ever met mr willywonka?

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 01:14 AM
Cartoonist

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 12:37 AM
Lol the song was a joke from a movie :)

Likes to go out n play hide n seek with teddy

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 12:19 AM

Lol lucky me, has a thing for jag lol

Never wears underwear when going to a interview for a job! Basic instinct anyone ;) lol

noway
slaphead ,confused here...
dunno f that's for me or for eva

,confuses everyone

That one was for Eva lol but for u likes to look under skirts when doing interviews to see if they r wearing any underwear ;) lol

,lol sorry i'm a girl dude :laughing:

,always get into trouble

Lol so what if ur a girl u still can look if she is wearing any underwear when doing the interview! Like its right in front of u then have a peak ;) lol

,lol :laughing:

,can't sleep without his teddy bear

Lol yea can't sleep with out ted especially in thunderstorm which we sing a song: When you hear the sound of thunder, Don't you get too scared. Just grab your thunder buddy And say these magic words: / "F@@@ you, thunder! / You can suck my d@@@! You can't get me thunder 'Cause you're just farts!" :) hahaha

She ate last cookie in the jar n blamed it on teddy :( lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 12:05 AM

Never wears underwear when going to a interview for a job! Basic instinct anyone ;) lol

noway

,confuses everyone

That one was for Eva lol but for u likes to look under skirts when doing interviews to see if they r wearing any underwear ;) lol

,lol sorry i'm a girl dude :laughing:

,always get into trouble

Lol so what if ur a girl u still can look if she is wearing any underwear when doing the interview! Like its right in front of u then have a peak ;) lol

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:54 PM

noway

,confuses everyone

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:31 PM

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 02:58 PM

Quality women laugh at the shirtless pics.

Ab photos are ridiculous..as are cars and fish.

exactly!!!!. to be honest i dont really give them the time of day, my first impression is..."*sigh* douche bag..."

So true! Rather watch them elephants mating on tv! I still can't believe how huge they are! I bet they could scratch their ears with that beast hahahaha