Community > Posts By > Tazzer123

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:03 PM

I have known a few cougars. Who women have sex with is none of my business; however, I have never known a cougar who has had a committed & exclusive relationship with a much younger man that has lasted an appreciable length of time. In fact, most cougars seem to be booty calls, and they appear to be good with that role. I think it's an ego boost for such women that younger men find them desirable.

I'm guessing it works both ways so both getting wat they desire!

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 02:54 PM

Wtf up every bawdy!

Wtf I'm in my boxer eating nachos can life get any better or wait a hot cougar to join me in her bikini would be good bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 02:50 PM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Sun 09/15/13 02:51 PM

Personally, i feel attracted to such women....as their body is loose and curvy.....dress will be tight....they look full....i love married woman....their body is awesome

I feel discriminated against now, bigsmile --> I got curves and enough boob to fill up any bra or dress. But just cos I'm not married, I can't join in? Boohooooo

@ Fruity, I know it doesn't make sense, hence my question mark. I have re-read your posting several times, still don't get it.

Ohhh u can join in rather have women with curves then a stick more push ion for the cushion! Like the song goes I cannot lie I like big butts bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 02:49 PM

Older women = best sex of your life

flowers

I'm thinking he is exactly right! Give me a older women over a younger one any day bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 02:47 PM

Ms dcmissy.
What's your preference?
Young wanna be studs or old farts sitting nekkid in a tub?
Care to join me? The water's fine and room enough for two. :wink:

Thanks for the invite sweetie, but I won't wear a swimsuit because I don't wear anything I don't feel I look good in. Give me leggings any day and twice on Sunday. Oh, guess what today is? I have always been attracted to younger men, but not as "STUDS". I have been attracted to younger men because I feel like 50 not 66 (tomorrow is the big day for 66). I am seldom attracted to older men because most of the ones I've seen have looked at least 20 years older than me. The last guy I dated was 9 1/2 years younger than me and I looked much younger than him. rofl

Ohh I beg to differ u probaly look good in a swimsuit n keep them leggings on they are in n a big turn on :smile: it's best u stick with younger men think the older ones wouldn't last long with u anyway :wink: ohh still thinking of u in ur leggings bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:19 AM

laugh yeah that pimply one between ur shoulders laugh

I was thinking of a different head laugh

happy well maybe its time to take ur hand off laugh

Ohh u gonna use your hands instead then rofl

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:18 AM

Lol i'm too young for u then

I like them your age too a lot more flexible in my experience lol

it seems u like anyone female no preference

What has age got to do with it I prefer females who I can have fun with regardless if they are older or younger! U should keep urself locked in one area! In my experience it is best to try n meet all types of people as u learn new things n enjoy life more becuz u are not excluded to one type of thinking!!! :smile:

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:15 AM

laugh yeah that pimply one between ur shoulders laugh

I was thinking of a different head laugh

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:14 AM

Please someone give me an answer as to why young men even bother viewing a profile of a woman old enough to be their mother, or even grandmother. I get so many views and invitations of this kind and I just don't understand the phenomena.

I hate to say this, but often it is because they are looking for someone to help them financially ...In other words, they are searching for a target...Also, I think some young men (scammers) think we older gals are needy and thus easily fooled by fake attention and fake flattery...ohwell

Yea that can be tru but I don't think you can class all young like that sure their are a few scammers, but there are a few who genuine like the company of older women :smile:

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:08 AM

Oh i like guarentees they are much better than promises that can be broken

Ohhh yes multiple orgasmic satisfaction guaranteed!!! bigsmile

laugh is that ur big head talking laugh

Well it could be one of my big head talking :wink: laugh

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:06 AM

The same thing happens to me - I have no idea why?

Let me put it this way you are one hot cougar! It guessing desperate housewife show has contribute a lot to this issue bigsmile lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:02 AM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Sun 09/15/13 08:04 AM

I think i'm scared to kiss u lol seems u have other plans yikes!

Yea it involves handcuffs whip cream n a feather duster bigsmile lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:59 AM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Sun 09/15/13 08:01 AM

Please someone give me an answer as to why young men even bother viewing a profile of a woman old enough to be their mother, or even grandmother. I get so many views and invitations of this kind and I just don't understand the phenomena.

Guys find older women attractive either because they are like a forbidden fruit or they tend to like the fact older women are a lot more experience n knows what they want! I prefer older women as they are so much fun to be with n willing to try new things n just have a lot of fun bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:57 AM

Lol really you going to send me one then?

Ok yea then but usually the loser has to strip naked abit like strip poke lol

lol umah!

So I'm guessing u want to play but I always seem to win tho lol

laugh i'd cheat

That's good I prefer to lose laugh

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:53 AM

Oh i like guarentees they are much better than promises that can be broken

Ohhh yes multiple orgasmic satisfaction guaranteed!!! bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:50 AM

Lol really you going to send me one then?

Ok yea then but usually the loser has to strip naked abit like strip poke lol

lol umah!

So I'm guessing u want to play but I always seem to win tho lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:48 AM

Lol i'm too young for u then

I like them your age too a lot more flexible in my experience lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:47 AM

It doesnt matter how long u last as long as satisfaction is gaurenteed it doesnt matter what size even

As long as u are more than satisfied it is alright! But it's better to satisfied multiple times tho lol

is that like a promise? Lol

Ohhh that's a guarantee!! but only one way to find out lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:44 AM

How old do i look? Lol

I would say 31 :smile: but I like them older! Like they say fifty and they like to play dirty bigsmile hahaha

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:41 AM
You look like U maybe younger than 55! I would definitely say u are a hot cougar! I really like cougars bigsmile lol