Rafael Nadal
Andre Agassi
John McEnroe
Ivan Lendl

Gimme 5 types of Pickles

no photo
Wed 08/17/16 03:18 PM
wow.. where do I begin...

I've been jetskiing (but don't really consider that an adventure per se) cuz I had 2 for several years.. but I did jet ski in Cozumel MX.. now THAT was an adventure cuz my ex thought he was an 'ace' driver.. when he was actually only a 2 laugh

while sailing on a 36 footer.. in the middle of a very big lake, a storm rolled in fast and the water was extremely choppy.. the wind'n rain capsized us and we had to bounce on the keel to get it right side up again.. it was crazy with the lightening and thunder.. and one of the sailors was conked on the head with the mast and almost passed out..

I was in San Diego CA for a work/training seminar thang with one of the owners at the company I was with and, cuz I did SO well in the training, he rewarded me with a few extra days to visit and explore.. I went deep sea fishing with a few from the gang.. while they were catching Pelicans, I managed to snag a manta ray.. gave a good fight.. up close it's an ugly fish but.. tasted awesome!

I've been on 3 cruises.. each one it's own adventure.. but the LAST one was one for the books.. my dad left me a lil money when he passed so I took my girls on a ONCE in a LIFETIME trip.. we spent 3 weeks in Europe.. one week in Barcelona scoping out the sites.. then 2 weeks on the cruise.. it was PACKED with adventure.. we did a lot of exploring.. got to see a LOT more than we'd hoped for in Rome.. amazing place.. fell in love with Malta.. got the willies in Izmir, Turkey scared we didn't stay long on land... was mind blown in Athens.. and got the crap scared outta us in Cairo!!
we were on the Giza plateau when I was talking to my girls and walking (thought they were directly behind me) but when they didn't answer, I turned to find them being picked up by some strange men and being put on a camel and walking away in another direction.. I FREAKED and ran after them yelling "put my girls DOWN".. when they finally did I thought it was because "I" scared them into it.. only to discover moments later when I turned to walk away with the girls (hand in hand this time) I saw the wall of militia with AK's glaring at the men.. surprised the girls were fine thankfully, although a little rattled! Then we took a jeep thru the sand dunes.. THAT was a blast.. racing with other jeeps.. then I dropped my girls off at the oasis where they rode camels back thru the desert with our group.. once we hit the ship.. the girls had no desire to step foot on Egyptian soil again.. wonder why? laugh

the last adventure on that trip was in Paris.. we had a short layover and because I'm special bigsmilelaugh I was chauffeured from one gate to the next.. my girls ended up going with a friend that had cruised with us and decided to walk over with him.. I'd been waiting at the gate to JFK about 10 mins when they wanted to board me and close the gate.. I stood firm and refused to leave until my kids arrived.. took another 10 mins but they were good about respecting my wishes until my girls came racing in!

there's tons more but.. you'll have to buy the book laugh

no photo
Wed 08/17/16 02:30 PM
Edited by Zero_Effected on Wed 08/17/16 02:30 PM
he's secretly working for CSIS bigsmile

no photo
Wed 08/17/16 02:29 PM

I do based on personal experiences i have had plus researching on parapsychology/psyhical research how about you?

I saw a sign on a guys lawn that said the same exact thing:

Do you believe in life after death

It then said:

Trespass on my property and find out.

Lol.. cracked me up

that's too funny laugh

no photo
Wed 08/17/16 02:26 PM

You are a good looking guy, but most women look at the profile. We want to read a little about you. If you have one of those "I'll tell you later" profiles, we skip on by. I figure men who don't fill it out are just looking and not really wanting to connect with anyone. Take a few minutes and create a profile...it might work, if you want it to.

I totally agree with this ^^^

I "pass" on any profile that's blank.. no matter how 'cute' he might be.. if he doesn't have enough substance to write a few words.. NEXT!

no photo
Wed 08/17/16 02:15 PM
didn't think it was such a difficult question.. guess I'll just try another.. after I answer my own that is laugh

Nike
Sketchers
Adidas
Puma
Reebok

here's an easy one for ya'll

Gimme 5 Candy Bar Names

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 02:50 PM
I'm a believer.. been there twice.. so from a personal standpoint and experiences, definitely!

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 02:43 PM
a few things actually...

honesty, integrity, respectfulness, positive people, peace'n quiet, family time, my space, country living, true friendship and love/my partner!

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 02:27 PM
she's actually the World Champion Kangaroo Kick-Boxer

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 02:24 PM
January 18, 2009... tears ohwell

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 05:31 PM
got tossed in jail for throwing bricks at zombies

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 02:06 PM
made it past HUMP day.. only 1 more work day till the weekend.. YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

supposed ta rain both days though tears so much for getting things DONE out there.. hopefully this HEAT wave'll clear soon.. MAN it's like and OVEN out..

meanwhile.. back at the pub.. we got the a/c on at a cozy 23 Celsius bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 02:02 PM
created a boot camp for wine-o's

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 02:01 PM

Has your life turned out like you expected?

not exactly.. I had hoped to still be married, grow old with my ex and travel.. but I chose the wrong guy!

Is your career as you planned it?

it WAS.. until some idiot hit me with their car.. kinda had to reinvent myself from scratch..

Did you start the family you always wanted?

sort of.. I would have loved to had a boy too.. but I got two drama queens instead and an EX.. at least one of'em has grown up now though.. and it's NOT the EX laugh

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 01:55 PM

He lives on the beach in Hawaii...

is jealous of searchin's hawaiian beach house

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 01:54 PM
brings an open bottle of wine everywhere he goes

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 01:46 PM
fell down the stairs after drinking all the red wine

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 01:42 PM