Community > Posts By > thePatriot

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:40 AM

my whole point is i dont give a damn if your gay, this isnt about what i think of your orientation its about the principals of this country yes we were founded on christian beliefs those being that God created man with free will.
This nation was founded on Freedom of Religion...No where in the Constitution does it say the Catholic Church, Luthern Church, or Atheist for that matter.

no what i mean is the majority of the founding fathers were christian or got inspiration from christianity from my understanding and wasent the constitution written with the christian bible on the table too?
and yes we have freedom of religion,no doubt dosent change the fact we are free to do as we please any one who tries to impair or tread on our rights is a traitor, ... and a scoundrel for that matter lol

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:32 AM

think i might take your advice

Women like neat.... just saying...flowerforyou

i know hehe i am tryin to adapt i have been some what socially withdrawn for three years i went to get a haircut awhile ago and even the hairdresser was like so your not use to geting this much attn. are you? lol

my friends and every one are on me to shape up into a social guy, groomings prolly a good way to go for me.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:24 AM
think i might take your advice

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:19 AM

Shave.

really?
i thought i look to young when i shave lol.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:15 AM

Its not the most flattering angle. Was it taken with a webcam? I think generally head on is the best way to go. Also, that lighting is bad and too yellow. Just snap a few more and post all of them if you dont mind.

nah it was a normal cam after my shower lol

but ya ill take some more.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:00 AM
santa is dead, he died i pushed him off my roof last year

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:53 AM

my whole point is i dont give a damn if your gay, this isnt about what i think of your orientation its about the principals of this country yes we were founded on christian beliefs those being that God created man with free will.

I think you'll find that most conservatives are looking at this from a behavior standpoint...they see it as not natural or normal...so in their eyes...the thought process goes like this..." If we believe that this behavior is not natural / normal...then why would want to sanction this behavior...by making it legal "...

i know i use to be like that most of my life actually then i grew up.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:54 AM

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:50 AM

United States Navy, stationed aboard the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, currently deployed to the persian gulf.

nice navy jack tat

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:10 AM

Are you a patriot? is that a label?
The internet seems to be all about labels and Ive already picked up a few myself.

well there is a story behind why i use this name now, pm me if you wanna hear it.
but yes i anticipated some one pointing that out yes i love my country, i suppose ti qualifies me for the "label"
lol you got a good point i guess i see it in referring to me as a callsign.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:28 AM

i am so sick of stereotypes and labels, when i talk about my beliefs or values i am so sick of being called redneck when people dont know me.

especially on the internet i am not saying you shouldnt be allowed to use sterotypes i just wish people could grow a pair stop the name calling.
especially on "sensitive " issues like the n word i am not a racist for disscussing this word, plus this word is no different from when i am called white trash by some one ont eh interwebs. i just feel like our society picks at things and determines its ok to demine and poke fun and group one set of people together but not the other group.
its like labels in high school

jocks,preps,nerds,dorks. etc...

why cant we be humans?

i will take a red neck for a friend any day

i have seen very few that are more loyal

lol thanks man.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:27 AM

I stand corrected.The bill I am talking about is called The Federal Marriage Amendment.Although it passed in both house and congress it still did not get the majority to add a amendment to the constitution.

Winx I got that information from a Aids website check the link if you don't believe me.Yes I understand that Aids started in Africa.We are not talking about monkeys we are talking about Aids and gay men.The article says "At the beginning of AMERICAS epidimic.Read AMERICA!

If this post is going to be where you can't accept facts and figures and dodge the truth by trying to get off topic then why even discuss it?

you said..."democracy is the wants of the majority trampling the rights of the minority".Are you serious???Are you actually telling me that the majority should not rule.I guess in that case John Mccain should be president?Are you saying we should run this country like a dictatorship?

You can't handle the truth.Show some facts and figures to back up what you are saying.

omg why are you so ignorent of the facts dude, our country wasent even meant to be a democracy it was a Republic.
"CRACK A FKING BOOK!"

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:25 AM
i am so sick of stereotypes and labels, when i talk about my beliefs or values i am so sick of being called redneck when people dont know me.

especially on the internet i am not saying you shouldnt be allowed to use sterotypes i just wish people could grow a pair stop the name calling.
especially on "sensitive " issues like the n word i am not a racist for disscussing this word, plus this word is no different from when i am called white trash by some one ont eh interwebs. i just feel like our society picks at things and determines its ok to demine and poke fun and group one set of people together but not the other group.
its like labels in high school

jocks,preps,nerds,dorks. etc...

why cant we be humans?

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:15 AM
what abouts my new pic?

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:14 AM
cant believe that..., why do we automatically assume nowadays that if some ones fbi or a cop they are automatically a "good guy"
thats sick they are usin him to market for them.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:10 AM
this is America land of the free, i cant say much on the topic cause i am not a lebian or gay lol but all men and wemon are entitled to do as we please if it dose not impead upon others rights.

freedom dose not mean the freedom to only do good it is allso the freedom to do wrong,but we must be free to do wrong in order to do right!

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:01 AM
i hate how our brave men and wemon are used and thrown away by our govt.
i talked to a few military guys and no ones ever really happy with how they were treated after serving, nor do alot of them think what they are fighting for is right.

its like rambo said "all i want is what every other guy wants, for my country to love me as much as i love it"

but ya hats off to all you serving, i hope obama dosent go insane and make a hitler youtuh like civilian army.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/01/08 01:55 PM
come on

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/01/08 01:54 PM

give it to me, i can take it!

YES MAM! lol

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/01/08 01:53 PM
well gotta say your off the rating chart very nice looks , plus i bet your alot of fun to be around from the looks of things so all around 10 +++++++

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 18 19