Community > Posts By > thePatriot

thePatriot's photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:16 AM

i am a libertarian so i believe anything you do thats not hurting any one should be legal.

just because its legal doesn't mean we all have to partake just allow others if they chose to.

Yea, what he said! Like I said we are adults and are able to make up our own minds.

Peace

:heart:

not to delve into poilitics more but i feel like both parties try to restrict some ones rights all the time and its starting to piss me off... only thing is i dont know what to do.
i didnt like any of the local canadates on the ballot last time because of that fact but there was no write in option or skip button to press... thats why i dont like voting now bad first expirence i guess i dunno, but yeah our rights should be protected and i just went on a rant.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/04/09 06:31 PM
i am surprised no one has given even one comment yet.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfKvnZR49w8

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:14 PM
vamplady_50

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:11 PM

yep that is working with those that planned 911

i like the idea but it is not feasible

you are demonstrating survival of the fittest and possibly the meanest

sure karma god whatever but what happen to those the injustices are happening to in the mean time

i agree if some one is infringing on you and yours you should be able to protect and defend no doubt

but those that can not need a force they can expect to do it for them

just look at life in the 1800s
woah man i just looked at your page is that your political chart results?
i am really close to you on that chart i scored -2.38, -4.05.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:09 PM
who planned 911 ?
we dont have anything but suspicions no one knows the real truth, but i know who ever did help are going to have a piece of **** life if not all ready.
those that can not? who cannot bear the weight of a baseball bat or pull the trigger of a gun if their life is threatened?
sure those that are lazy and or unprepared may have a tough time but life will be more rewarding.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/04/09 12:35 PM
i am a libertarian so i believe anything you do thats not hurting any one should be legal.

just because its legal dosent mean we all have to partake just allow others if they chose to.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:43 AM
Edited by thePatriot on Mon 05/04/09 11:46 AM

No. I am familiar with an idea.

I am curious about your line that I have put in bold. What are you referring to?

well if mankind did not have those that performed evil

then it would be a great concept

but when those that do perform evil deeds against those weaker and more pacifist than them

how are they to maintain their personal liberties without asking for help from a greater power (not person) organization say police force

but in them asking for said help is asking govt officials to intervene on there behalf

so how can they not ask for govt help to protect them

is not their protection authorizing force to protect them

---------

what of the days of the 1800 in the united states when force was used against others by those that were greedy

the whites against the indians and the blacks

the big cattle rancher and the sheep herder or the farmer

there will always be evil that will force their will on others

it is on going in todays society as well there is white slavery going on as we speak here in the state (was a show on about it last night about bringing in people from other countries and forcing them into sweat shop and sex rings

yes the theory is a good one but i do not see it working in real life situations

no its just that those that choose to do evil must be prepared to pay the potential consequences.

how will they be made to pay

see it would be less preventive laws and more straight to the point basically if your not hurting any one or their stuff then you are withing the law and what ever it is your doing is your own calculated risk.

plus i believe there is allways a postive and or negative from our actions and or inactions, call it karma, God or what ever it is you believe in.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/04/09 08:56 AM

No. I am familiar with an idea.

I am curious about your line that I have put in bold. What are you referring to?

well if mankind did not have those that performed evil

then it would be a great concept

but when those that do perform evil deeds against those weaker and more pacifist than them

how are they to maintain their personal liberties without asking for help from a greater power (not person) organization say police force

but in them asking for said help is asking govt officials to intervene on there behalf

so how can they not ask for govt help to protect them

is not their protection authorizing force to protect them

---------

what of the days of the 1800 in the united states when force was used against others by those that were greedy

the whites against the indians and the blacks

the big cattle rancher and the sheep herder or the farmer

there will always be evil that will force their will on others

it is on going in todays society as well there is white slavery going on as we speak here in the state (was a show on about it last night about bringing in people from other countries and forcing them into sweat shop and sex rings

yes the theory is a good one but i do not see it working in real life situations

no its just that those that choose to do evil must be prepared to pay the potential consequences.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/04/09 08:54 AM

The Philosophy of Liberty

is a pretty good video

but has a contradiction to itself

but over all it is very good

----------------------------

the contradiction imo is

the solution is for the people of earth to stop asking govt officials to initiate force on there behalf

then it says

evil does not arise only from evil people but also from good people who tolerate the initiation of force as a means to their own end

-----------------------------

does this mean everyone is to protect there own and take the law upon themselves

yes it would be great in theory but the abuses were just as bad when it was that way as well

so what is to be done

thats not a contradiction its just something you object to.

thePatriot's photo
Fri 05/01/09 07:50 PM
Edited by thePatriot on Fri 05/01/09 07:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muHg86Mys7I

thePatriot's photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:39 PM
swine flu is a distraction?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plsCNWc6jig

thePatriot's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:07 AM
wont findem here lol

thePatriot's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:09 PM
this is one reason why i believe politicians and govt. should never be involved in bizz no matter how big or how little it is.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:05 PM
Edited by thePatriot on Wed 04/29/09 08:13 PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghostsoftherepublic/2009/04/30/Ghosts-of-the-Republic-Radio

you all should listen to these guys they speak about the things that matter.

after they get down talking to the artists theyll talk politics usually.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:32 PM
every one watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5-Y08qbjo&feature=player_embedded

thePatriot's photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xajNkkOBc7k

thePatriot's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:52 PM
well i say ignore it it will go away!

thePatriot's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:51 PM
we are on the road to some fascist **** the stage has been being set for awhile now.

thePatriot's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:49 PM

To be rid of Bush....PRICELESS!!!

to put in another globalist ass hole pure stupidity...
your so overwhelmed by hatred you just voted for any one i bet.

i cant believe how many pure idiots we have in America that don't care about them self's or any one else enough to truly look at candidates and select the one that is focused on personal liberties, there were two fairly good candidates Dennis would've been a good choice if you are more of the type of person that labels your self as a democrat and Ron for any one that likes freedom and associates more with libertarianism and or republican.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19