Community > Posts By > thePatriot

thePatriot's photo
Mon 04/27/09 05:52 PM

The 2nd was funnier then the first.

i only saw the second one the other day the donky show was the biggest surprise, lol its funny the characters are like a mixture of my attitude towards life.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:20 AM
rate my profilez!
1-10

thePatriot's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:35 AM
i believe i was something created in a test tube in a lab some where on purpose i have been watching some vids etc. they say a pigs immune system is pretty much indestructible and that this strand is very fishy because it mutates so fast like something not natural.
i hear you arent going to catch it from eating pork but from contact with humans and through the air.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:28 AM
Edited by thePatriot on Mon 04/27/09 09:28 AM
taytyana

thePatriot's photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:38 AM
Edited by thePatriot on Mon 04/27/09 07:39 AM

Or just scary.

y/n ty

on a girl they can be ugly if its on her face, unless she has a bad ass attitude and got it in a knife fight or something then its sexy.

btw i got a H shaped scar in the middle of my chest and a 3 inch scar on my left arm pit lol from a operation when i was baby allmost lost my lefty.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:35 AM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/70uOVsvw6js&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/70uOVsvw6js&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

that doesn't work here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70uOVsvw6js&feature=channel_page

thePatriot's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:58 AM
Edited by thePatriot on Mon 04/27/09 07:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70uOVsvw6js&feature=channel_page

thePatriot's photo
Sun 04/26/09 09:51 AM

this is just my own cynical opinion

but I think that everything you hear in the news from gun control to waterboarding to the earmarks foofaraw. all of it is just contrived political theater designed to satisfy political bases and sway public opinion. It's all a distraction to keep snoopy minds busy

the REAL work being done in Washington is behind closed doors and we don't hear about it

agreed, the govt. is in bed with big corp like clear channel they definitely sway what they show and how they discuss things.

i my self am a libertarian and what you just pointed out are the elites, or Illuminati behind the ****.

thePatriot's photo
Sun 04/26/09 08:27 AM

The sad thing is they will never de-classify any documents that could prove congress knew what was going on, because they might implicate members of congress.

i wish we all had the same bravery and guts our founders had they would've exposed bs, sometimes i wonder what politics would be like if the confederacy would've won the civil war.

thePatriot's photo
Sun 04/26/09 07:49 AM

Ex-CIA Chief: Congress' Sudden 'Amnesia' a Joke
Posted Apr 25, 09 2:46 PM CDT in US, Politics, Opinion

(Newser) – The outrage on Capitol Hill against Bush-era interrogation policies is nothing more than a disingenuous “circus,” former CIA chief Porter Goss writes in the Washington Post. Goss, also a former congressman, says he and other senior lawmakers were briefed more than once about CIA tactics. “I do not recall a single objection from my colleagues,” writes Goss, who is "slack-jawed" at "the disturbing epidemic of amnesia."

Denials or no, “the suggestion that we are safer now because information about interrogation techniques is in the public domain conjures up images of unicorns and fairy dust,” Goss writes. "Morale at the CIA,” where “officers are told one day, ‘I have your back’ only to learn a day later that a knife is being held to it,” has been “shaken to its foundation.” President Obama "crossed the red line" between national security and "partisan political advantage."

http://www.newser.com/story/57205/ex-cia-chief-congress-sudden-amnesia-a-joke.html

Plots foiled:

http://www.silobreaker.com/the-west-coast-plot-an-inconvenient-truth-5_2262270788679761922

You will need some time to read that one.

let me say something here, when i was a kid i thought bush was the **** for kickin Iraqi ass, but then i saw more as i got older and learned about my American history and learned a lill more about my self now i am sickened by bush and obama and even clintons policies.

i don't believe our govt. should ever torture it is a violation of human rights i believe.

i wrote in Ron Paul.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 04/22/09 07:23 AM

World wide top 10 Billionaires

Rank / Country / Number

1 United States 359
2 Germany 54
3 Russia 32
4 China 28
5 United Kingdom 25
6 India 24
7 Canada 20
8 Hong Kong 19
9 Japan 17
10 Saudi Arabia 14

and we think that many people with that much money arent really running the show of our govt.
we all gotta start seeing this nwo plan...

thePatriot's photo
Mon 03/23/09 09:15 PM

I don't mean to sound unfeeling, but speaking from personal experience, you have to get your life together before you can be a companion, friends or otherwise. Sorry if that was harsh.

nah man thats pretty much what i have been thinking, just i dunno how much longer its gonna take me.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 03/23/09 04:22 PM
well i need to make some friends the only people i know any more are a guy i work with and my sisters boyfriend,... i been pretty anti social the last couple years, i tried working a job to make a few friends didnt happen for me last year...
really i fee screwed with out being able to drive etc. i am worried also if not having a circle of friends my age could hurt my chances with a girl if i ever frickin find one.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 03/23/09 04:16 PM
my message to every one stop fighting republican and democrat, why cant we unite shouldnt we all just be thinking about the best way to protect our constitution and our rights in times like these?
should we not be focusing on sticking together and agreeing on important points, dont argue about what one person said or not or the way they say it, also ya know its funny i saw ron paul talking in the house the other day and some asshole stood up and said thanks for stating this even though it wasent what he had said at all.
ia m not gonna say exactly who or what it was but its just a example of the back stabbing underhandedness on both sides in politics.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 03/23/09 04:12 PM

same game....different players i guess. But I least I'm honest enough to say I see it

exactly!

thePatriot's photo
Mon 03/23/09 04:30 AM
Edited by thePatriot on Mon 03/23/09 04:30 AM
see the whole thing is bush and him are two sides of the exact same coin. in the end he is just another dirty globalist (Joe Biden especially) in the end i think biden and a few others behind the scenes are giving him a script and telling him to spew this garbel so we can have the backing of the morons out there to call the people that dont agree crazy while truly they have been brain washed.

thePatriot's photo
Fri 03/20/09 11:02 AM
walmart!

thePatriot's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:49 PM
I wish i was the President by DOPE

thePatriot's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:25 AM

Heck, you are only 19!!! Go check out Job Corps....

ill look into that.:banana: thanks flowerforyou

thePatriot's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:24 AM
Edited by thePatriot on Tue 02/17/09 10:26 AM

Army Reserves are paying HUGE bonuses right now. My friends from work signed up and will get 30K when she finishes training. Plus you would get your GED and a chance for further education. You may also end up in a foreign country fighting a war.... but you're probably better off than you are now.

hell i am not affraid to fight a war but i would rather fight a war in true defense of my country,like if they really actually attacked us or something first but we are the invading force this time so i cant join a army for mearly my own gain i cant see it as being patriotic really at this time,but you have a point.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 18 19