Community > Posts By > thePatriot

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:36 AM

im 18 bigsmile

that makes me 5

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:35 AM
i actually just imed a girl from cl and she was pics... i sent them to her then nothing ...
lol i dont think i look that bad.

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:34 AM

Meh saw an add on CL that read:

I'm FAT UGLY and JUST WANT TO GET LAID!
- the post read as follows-
Looking to get laid, if you have no standards this will work out well.

Ok i'm not here to judge anyone.. but Damn have some kind of pride! If you life is reduced to that take sometime to work on it.. and perhaps you will develop some self esteem along the way.

Just a thought.

lmao yeah you actually give good advice

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:07 AM
i dont care i am just makin the point of how judgemental people are so what if i was amish, ori didnt believe in cars or money lol

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:38 AM

well those two would be necessities to be in a relationship. Is she supposed to pay for the things you do together and drive you around?

no but while i dont have a official job i do do work for and with people where i get my money, and she has auviously had a relation ship with people that dont or else where would she be to say they are losers.

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:23 AM
found this on a girls craigslist ad.
PLEASE HAVE A CAR JOB AND OWN PLACE BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME
I AM NOT WASTING MY TIME WITH LOSERS ANY MORE

-------------------

lol i must just be a loser then dont have my own place or job yet i love being judged before i even talk to some one!

thePatriot's photo
Thu 01/01/09 01:03 PM

Look into a branch of the military service.
My son found that the best thing he ever did.
Look for something you want to do, don't just be a grunt. Get educated & see the world.
Military, like everything else, is what YOU make of it.

My son found he really liked it & is just 5 yrs from retirement, with 20yrs pension, & he won't be 38 when he retires.

Just a thought.

good thought, i was actually going to aa 2 years ago butran into moral issues within my self.
what is it i would be fighintg for if deployed etc. but yes it would be a good choice as far as getting on track.

thePatriot's photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:23 AM
Edited by thePatriot on Thu 01/01/09 04:26 AM
lol i gotta get off my ass i am stuck here with my fam and i still dont drive, i need to go get a job so maybe with some motivation i can get my ass a apllication, i think some of it is due to being lazy i need help.

need help gettin rid of my inferioity complex as well i dunno how many others struggle with it but i usually feel i am not as good or not good enough to do certian things even just actions or expressing my self in public like feel like "oh no dont do that man itll make people look and theyll think your a idiot "

any one got good advice for me?

thePatriot's photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:12 AM
Hola mi Amiga! :banana:

thePatriot's photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:11 AM
drinker

thePatriot's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:06 AM

You need to move out.

I think so, actually been thinkin about it.
i need to get my **** together first though life etc.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:31 PM

smile2 Yeah, I would never recomend violence to anyone unless it was in defensive purposes but this dude definately is due some kind of reality check for thinking he can live up in your parents place and talk **** like that your sister.smile2 Dude sounds like some kind of punk to mesmile2

oh i think he thinks he is some kinda ghett hard ass showina stab wound on his back like hes proud of it. he treats my family like its a *****, and i dont know what to do other. my friend knows about him and has offered to come over and help me get him out but i dunno what that would turn into, the kids skinny i dont think any ones affraid of him but he keeps being told he has gotta go back home hes like k, then comes back with my sister about 3days later its gettin to a annoyance point with me now. my Dad's even told me that i qoute this kinda things not happenin under my roof any more then lets it happen he has never told him to leave and not come back.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:26 PM

bust the door down tell him to gtf outflowerforyou

want to.. dont think it would work hed either 1.run
2.fight wouldnt be a problem
3.run away come agin to stay another day

make some exlax cookies

good idea
I've got plenty of ideasflowerforyou

hahaha i dont doubtdrinks biggrin

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:22 PM

make some exlax cookies

good idea

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:19 PM

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:15 PM

my sisters bf is staying over , and he just woke up *****ing at her and moaning and **** at her over her not waking him up, talken to her like **** i am doing every thing i can to not say anything because i dont know if i should i know i want to really bad but not sure if i am within my right. well scratch that i just opened my door and said is everything ok , my sister just replied "ah yeah" i said i just like hearing you getting called names over people falling asleep.
i hear him say "naames?" i said yeah!

um what should i have done nothing?

i hear him calling her retarded ****in retard and liar n stuff makes me angry he stays here for free eats for free craps for free. i wanna hit him but hes a minor seriously it makes me so angry when he dose this **** i feel my pulse rise...
:smile: Whose house is it?:smile:

my parents apartment... lol

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:12 PM

Thats sounds pretty lame on that dudes part. If your staying somewhere for free you shouldnt stir up trouble. Hell you shouldnt talk to women like that anyways, let alone your sister. That would make me furious if someone talked to my sister that way. Kick him out into the yard and make him sleep on it, bet he changes his attitude by morning.

i tried getting him to leave beforei handled it the wrong way and told him to get the **** out before and ended with the fame and sister yellin at me and me the bad guy, i heard him ask my sister and my Dad why dose everyone hate me?
its like he tries to be buddy buddy with me i try my hardest to just ignore him. i dont hate him i just dont want him here i honestly dont know why my parents allow the ****.

btw ,shes only 16 hes 17.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:08 PM

thats a difficult situation.....mayb u and your boys can put a little fear in him .....without the physical violence....

lol like come home with a fake bloody knife.....or sum crap like that.....

i dont know its late .....i took my thinkin cap off an hour ago but gud luck dude.....

cuz his behavior is unacceptable...

the knife might scare him good he has been stabbed before lol.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:02 PM
my sisters bf is staying over , and he just woke up *****ing at her and moaning and **** at her over her not waking him up, talken to her like **** i am doing every thing i can to not say anything because i dont know if i should i know i want to really bad but not sure if i am within my right. well scratch that i just opened my door and said is everything ok , my sister just replied "ah yeah" i said i just like hearing you getting called names over people falling asleep.
i hear him say "naames?" i said yeah!

um what should i have done nothing?

i hear him calling her retarded ****in retard and liar n stuff makes me angry he stays here for free eats for free craps for free. i wanna hit him but hes a minor seriously it makes me so angry when he dose this **** i feel my pulse rise...

thePatriot's photo
Thu 12/25/08 12:03 AM

Calm down!!! Your not stupid and it has happened to millions of men!!!!!

Now, quit being so hard on yourself and LEARN from your mistakes!!!flowerforyou

i guess i just dont understand why someone would do something to me like that when all i was was nice to them.
Being nice doesnt always equate buying something. You had expectations in your mind. You thought if you bought her something she would like you.

i actually kinda saw it coming i dunno guess i am thankful i atleast got a hug how ever heartless it was.
:smile: Well, like I said, anytime you meet a chick you are probably gonna need to spend some cash.:smile: Thats just how it is.:smile:Dont expect anything because of that.:smile:Thats just how the game is played.:smile:This will probably be the only chick you meet who will be this blatant about it.

seriously money dosent bother me just the fact she never ment what she said to me reevaluting myself now .

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 18 19