thePatriot's photo
Mon 11/30/09 10:54 PM
any one here in ohio have a ps3? if so list your s/n: the1truePATRIOT

thePatriot's photo
Wed 06/24/09 10:42 AM
dope-i'm back

thePatriot's photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:37 AM
just a reminder 4th of july is the best holiday , its about us being free from the control of others and maintaining a the strentgh to remain free from any form of tyranny.

Long live the free and independent spirit of Americans!

Bill of Rights
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Amendment VII

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

thePatriot's photo
Fri 06/19/09 01:38 PM
**** i like condoms i dont want any pregnant girl friends...

thePatriot's photo
Thu 06/18/09 01:20 PM

32 mins ago

TOLEDO, Ohio – Online video shows an Ohio mayor biking through a city park stepped into a fight to break it up, yelling at the teens and calling one a "fatso." A video posted on YouTube shows 70-year-old Toledo Mayor Carty Finkbeiner wading into the midst of about 20 young people.

He is heard yelling, "Come here, fatso" and "Tubby, get your butt out of here."

The mayor's spokeswoman says Finkbeiner was alone in late May, saw the highly charged situation and took action to stop it.

It's not the first time Finkbeiner has stepped in to keep the peace.

He once chased down a motorist who had driven through a red light and gave the driver a citizen's complaint.

glad an "adult" was present whoa
lol sounds like he was power hungry...

thePatriot's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:30 PM
i saw one confereance where a fly landed right in the middle of his head stayed there for a solid minute surprised it wasn't publicized, ya know fly's are attracted to ****!

thePatriot's photo
Wed 06/17/09 03:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFaCvtYEGC8

thePatriot's photo
Wed 06/17/09 03:01 PM
Edited by thePatriot on Wed 06/17/09 03:02 PM
It s the same as ever, say one thing do another.
the corrupt are still in control... even obama's pastor notes that he is a puppet for the ones truly in control.

I voted for Ron paul

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/18/09 12:18 PM
i am glad to see not all of you are total idiots, and some of you even have a brain !
glad to see fellow true patriots taking a stand and being unafraid to "type" the truth instead of what has been indoctrinated into our minds.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/18/09 06:24 AM

And this is worthy of a post here why???

There are political forums at numerous places

ummmm and this is one of them slaphead

No, he's got a problem me posting it on mingle, i guess.

I'm gonna keep posting it, until I die.

Taxpayers in the United States will pay $907.3 billion for total Iraq & Afghanistan war spending (approved & pending) since 2001. For the same amount of money, the following could have been provided:

267,406,630 People with Health Care for One Year OR
939,289,301 Homes with Renewable Electricity for One Year OR
19,596,112 Public Safety Officers for One year OR
15,559,271 Music and Arts Teachers for One Year OR
140,275,201 Scholarships for University Students for One Year OR
169,588,785 Students receiving Pell Grants of $5350 OR
7,057,801 Affordable Housing Units OR
399,894,220 Children with Health Care for One Year OR
124,509,400 Head Start Places for Children for One Year OR
14,904,312 Elementary School Teachers for One Year OR
13,108,904 Port Container Inspectors for One year

http://www.nationalpriorities.org/tradeoffs?location_type=1&state=888&program=577&submit_tradeoffs=from_costofwar&tradeoff_item_item=999

All that money Bush wasted on his illegal war in Iraq.
You know the one he lied us into while he ignored the real war in Afghanistan.
We could have ended this war by now, but unfortunately its just now getting the attention it should have from day 9/11.
And just think about the money shuffled by excuse of the illegal war directly into the hands and pockets of Cheney and Haliburton!
Then there's the 4000 plus American lives lost! Sad!

Thank goodness we now have a President who will put our money, military force, and concentration to work on eliminating our real enemy!

But then again,
There are way too many here who would rather support and make excuses for an ex-president who saw it more important to trample the Constitution in an effort to cover his lies.

it it still goes on to this day, the CFR,Clinton,Biden,Obama,Bush are all the ones to blame for letting it go on.
i think biden and hillary are the ones pulling most of start.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/18/09 06:22 AM

The taliban is in Pakistan anyway.

the Taliban is now pretty much broken , we destroyed them in the first few months of fighting.
the problem now i believe are the Iraqis that see us as invaders of their homeland and are fighting back , in other words they are doing what people here would probably do if we were invaded by a foreign nation.

we dont even have solid proof osama had pulled off 911 , he is wanted as a suspect sure but who can say that some one in the govt isnt helping a: hide b:helped him pull it off
after all back in the 80's our govt funded Osama bin laden and gave him guns and ammo from what i have learned.
Ummmm dont you watch whats happening in Pakistan...We did what to the Taliban??????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anv-cQUCTHU

watch that my friend...

i thin k you would be surprised to note that our govt. dosent want osama or else we would've had him.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 05/18/09 06:20 AM

the Taliban is now pretty much broken , we destroyed them in the first few months of fighting.
the problem now i believe are the Iraqis that see us as invaders of their homeland and are fighting back , in other words they are doing what people here would probably do if we were invaded by a foreign nation.

we dont even have solid proof osama had pulled off 911 , he is wanted as a suspect sure but who can say that some one in the govt isnt helping a: hide b:helped him pull it off
after all back in the 80's our govt funded Osama bin laden and gave him guns and ammo from what i have learned.
Ummmm dont you watch whats happening in Pakistan...We did what to the Taliban??????????

please tell me whats happening in pakistan,other than the us govt. making claims they are housing taliban, besides that unless the taliban is attacking us i dont see a reason to fight them ,this is not war with a country this is suppose to be war over what a few men did?

if you watch any interviews maybe a year or two into the war all of the generals state that the Taliban has been broken we had sent them into chaos and disorganized them.

do you have a response to any of my other statements or are you trying to answer me with a question instead of providing hard evidence of your question / statement.

thePatriot's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:39 PM
i just want to make it clear i am not that big of a fan of pot but i think every should be able to do it with no govt. over sight if they choose what we put into our bodies is our choice.
when some one tries to put a ban on something or tell everyone what you cant do, that's called being a fascist pig.

thePatriot's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:36 PM

I hated the war from the start...Should never have started the Iraq war..But pulling out too early would be a huge mistake, as Obama and every other politician Knows..

I was in favor of taking Saddam and his regime out, but then we should have gotten out. Actually it should have been the UN to have done it, but the UN is a worthless organization that is too caught up in politics to do much of anything, even in face of unquestionable genocide, they can't even muster enough support to send a dirty letter. I find it ironic that there was any question over whether Saddam had WMD's. We gave him his power and "of course we knew he had WMD's, we have the receipts."
The fate of Iraq is in the hands of the Iraqis. The threat to Iraq is not from an outside force, it is from civil war. So what is our business there now?

They should of been looking for Bin Laden instead of going to Iraq, IMO.

i agree it wouldve been a better job for Cia agents in stead of blowing multiple countries to **** over a few mens actions.

thePatriot's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:33 PM

Actually ..Am loving this post the more I think about it..I hate the thought of the turmoil in the Middle east when The troops come home..I am scared of Iran..

But....Keep posting about it...There are plenty of people that are losing loved ones daily..And somehow this has to stop

lol you are a scared little man then huh?
you let the unfounded fear run your life?
Iran most likely posses no threat to us as long as our govt. dosent try to start a war with them over propaganda and lies coming from every direction in our media to make us back such a war, with people like you around my friend the war will never end.

the more i read from you the angrier i get because you show how dumbed down you are and the lake of respect for people that have or may potentially risk they're life in a war that you backed because you were "scared!"

People like you are the reason why the world is the way it is.

thePatriot's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:29 PM

thePatriot's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:24 PM
Edited by thePatriot on Sun 05/17/09 11:35 PM

I hated the war from the start...Should never have started the Iraq war..But pulling out too early would be a huge mistake, as Obama and every other politician Knows..

no one "knows" anything about that because we haven't tried it.
i see it as that countries problem now i hate unjust wars that have nothing to do with defending this nation or our freedoms, if it was cause in which we were defending our self i sure as hell would've signed up.

its just people like you that like seeing people like me (when i say that i mean young guys) who make a choice based on the theory that it will get us more respect even if its not what we believe in.

people around my age are dying for stupid asses in politics and self interests of greedy old jackasses and people that want to be politically correct or just repeat what they hear on the news everyday.

fact of the matter is , we are fighting a war of conquest the govt is really ****ed up and no one cares as long as their favorite celebrity is elected, and that is how elections have been going since i have been alive.

thePatriot's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:20 PM

There are too many people in high places making money in the illegal drug trade, I doubt they will legalize it any time soon.

Personally, I'm not for it because I have been thru the whole process, from weekend user to casual, to daily user to sell enough to get mine free, then to entrepreneur with a business plan to make a mint..... and then to prison frown

Unless you actually have a serious medical issue and need it for pain, nothing good comes from gettin high. Life passes you by and you miss it. Enjoy your life, dont waste it!!whoa

meh life passes me by when i aint high, it actually makes some people very productive though.

thePatriot's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:15 PM

pot, schmot.. over it.

its not about if you like pot or not, i don't plan on smoking it any more and if i do it would maybe only be socially.
what its about is the right of people to choose hm do i want to smoke pot or not?

it goes back to the whole i may not agree with what you have to say but i would die for your right to say that.

except here its the right to do something.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19