Community > Posts By > thePatriot

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/24/08 11:53 PM

Calm down!!! Your not stupid and it has happened to millions of men!!!!!

Now, quit being so hard on yourself and LEARN from your mistakes!!!flowerforyou

i guess i just dont understand why someone would do something to me like that when all i was was nice to them.
Being nice doesnt always equate buying something. You had expectations in your mind. You thought if you bought her something she would like you.

i actually kinda saw it coming i dunno guess i am thankful i atleast got a hug how ever heartless it was.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/24/08 11:45 PM

Calm down!!! Your not stupid and it has happened to millions of men!!!!!

Now, quit being so hard on yourself and LEARN from your mistakes!!!flowerforyou

i guess i just dont understand why someone would do something to me like that when all i was was nice to them.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/24/08 11:36 PM
this ****s prolly never happend to any one b4 i am the only one dumb enough to see whats going and doit any way.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/24/08 11:28 PM
not even the money that bothers me mirror its me wondering if i am actually attractive at all or if i am walkin around lookin like iam slow or have sucker written on my forehead , i mean wth she did all this acting just i dunno how any one would be so sinnacle the only thing i said rude was so your basically leavin after this huh? then i paid.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/24/08 11:14 PM
then she huged me . i walked away knowing what i had done was soo extremly stupid. she then texted me " I think we need to breakup dont b mad @ me." I Texted her said "dont talk to me user" she then told me that she can arrange, i then proceeded to insulting her and friend then asked why she didnt just act longer then i coulda spent more money on her " I got no reply gave my sisters bf his phone back he was pissed when he saw the messages so iguess he has been arguing on the phone with her but i dont want him to , it was all really due to me being a idoit cant say iam mad @ her she won she got what lill she wanted and i basically 4 a fake date one way of seein it i guess. i just have alot of trust issues now how can a girl fake you so long for $20 was it worth it? maybe iam not ready 4 any one in my life yet i dont drive dont have a job right now...and btw screw xmas

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/24/08 11:01 PM
met a girl a few months back , acted very attracted to me told me she had a gf too. recently she had been talkin to me alot over the phone like every day bein so sweet n loving to me. then yesterday xmas eve i met her and extremly fat girl friend at a pet store she came up to me sayin hey baby huged me , thought wow maybe found some one that actually likes me then we walked around holdin hands as her gf walked beside us sayin how she wanted to go home, but then we walked into a walmart she picked up a stuffed ehur doll and they grabed abunch of candy. as i went to the check out line i allready figured out what was going about 1 hour ago just desperate for some social interaction i guess, but when i handed the cashier a $20 i think even she was laughing at me i look over at my "GIRL" snickering with her gf say ill just tell Mom some tandom kid bought me all this. they grab the bags start walkin out i ask her if she had a Ride home cause it was raining out all she said was ya we are leaving now text me ,

thePatriot's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:47 PM
i met this girl i told her i graduated hs and i didnt I dropt out she called me and one thing she said was you said your out of school "right ?
i wanted to say the truth but its not what came out , i just said yeah.
should i be like oh btw i lied to you ? whats your advice on what i should do im affraid shed find out on her own from my friends or fam but i dunno should i be worried. i plan on going to a college for ged prep then returning for political science but ya i feel so awkward havin lied

thePatriot's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:37 PM
lol ya you guys are right i dunno why i was even worried bout all this

thePatriot's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:46 AM

Haha never buy gifts for someone you barely know, especially if it's online. You might see it as a gesture to "get you in" but they'll just take advantage of you and come to expect you to buy them things. And then when you don't...poof! They're gone.

thats wat iam affraid of how do i tell her no, i actually met her in person she acts very attracted to me ,just to be honest i never had a relation ship b4 so i dunno how to handle my self

thePatriot's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:37 AM

i met this girl called her we really like eachother i think but her bday is soon and she wants a cell phone but i am broke what do i do ? i dont have credit either i havent even dated her yet ,...

well get her a prepaid phone

then she can get her own minutes later

and does not leave you with a big phone bill

i think she wants a speciffic phone, ill prolly check out revol . 4 now should i just come out n tell her i dont have alotta money right now? id like to get her Flowers but i dunno if shed likem

thePatriot's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:23 AM
i met this girl called her we really like eachother i think but her bday is soon and she wants a cell phone but i am broke what do i do ? i dont have credit either i havent even dated her yet ,...

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:46 PM
Columbus here

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:17 PM

I agree, Jess... it's what's beneath the scalp that matters.

dander?

thePatriot's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:34 PM
gnome solider

thePatriot's photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:45 PM

to grocery shop at walmart...most food products are american made.

its everything else we should boycott, not jsut walmart.

. victoria secrets:cry:

so dose that mean all you ladies well be panty less?

thePatriot's photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:40 PM
when things get ****ty take a dump lmao afight it or add to it good or evil man.

thePatriot's photo
Thu 12/04/08 11:54 AM
Edited by thePatriot on Thu 12/04/08 11:56 AM
i want to find the people behind all this you cant blame one man for all you know some one could be threating the guy into doing what they want or forcing him to act a certian way and hes out if he dosent do as they say.

i know georgy was in skull in bones but i think our political scene has some manipulators behind it, possibly in britian ever notice how on cspan our congress looks like there scene?

btw obamas not changing anything, i know he is apart of this new world order scheme thing going on i know it in my heart.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:41 AM
i believe all drugs should be legal but schoosl should teach of the risk of doing drugs,most do drugs before they have sex and sex can be deadlier and more painful if you catch something but school teaches about that.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:51 AM

The worlds a better safer place now that Saddam is dead.Anyone miss him?I didn't think so.

No! , i disagree and you know whats funny back in 9th grade me and a kid argued this in history class except i used your line that you just said exactly. its funny because reading your post make me remember what a stubborn ass i was when i was just a little younger.
Our govt. is running a muck on the world, nothing is stopping them from using us the people for its will using evey opportunity and playing on our ignorance and misguidance making a reason for war.

do you believe in sovereignty? you know the thing the country of the great u s of a was founded on?
do you know what that means?
i am not going to explain it to you...

thePatriot's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:42 AM
allso if you are looking at the matter from a christian standpoint ... its not our place to judge condem or restrict any one from this practice thats between the man and or women and god of there belief, we just have to worry about our own sins care about our onus s if you will.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 18 19