Community > Posts By > thePatriot

thePatriot's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:29 AM

FREEDOM OF SPEECH George bush fought for it and a few good militia men died for it on 1775 april 18th.

George Bush actually damn near killed it with the silly Patriot Act...but yes, a few good militia men died for the hope of it...not really for it though.

OMG I SAID bush i just dissgraced one of the men i admire most **** i meant Washington wow ...

thePatriot's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:08 AM
FREEDOM OF SPEECH George bush fought for it and a few good militia men died for it on 1775 april 18th.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:17 PM
ya thanks you guys,**** all over the world sucks right now i think with the economies and what our govt. has done to us on purpose i believe but that s a whole other issue.

i dont really wanna be rich or anything hell i dont know what the **** i wanna do in life but i was considering political science i heard it can open many doors after a ged and all that is;
just cant believe i cant get some ****y job around here the grocery stores arent even hiring!>?!?!? WTF>!?
feel like i am runnng outta time the worlds gonna be down the tubes before i can get off my ass...

thePatriot's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:40 PM
i am worried about my self i feel really behind people in general, i only had one official job my whole life it was part time i quit slash got fired from. i really wanna change my self but as much as i tell my self that its the actually doing it i cant seem to do.
i guess i am workin on certian aspects i been lookin for jobs but i dont drive and am a drop out so my options are some what i think... limited.
i dont know why i made this post i just want to know if any one else has asimilar situation or had any good advice or motivation for my sorry azz.
i just know people my age that have all ready done so much more with life than i have it i dunno kinda makes me angry at my self.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 02/16/09 02:45 AM

I've given up on the local shows. For about the last year or so they've been very hit or miss. Nice Tantal ;)

thanks btw nice machine gun haha, this was a pretty good show got some ammo dirt cheap,swindled a mag price down but then some people treated it like a flea market selling knock off jeylry i wondered why they were even there... nothing to do with guns.

thePatriot's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:52 AM

any one going to the gun show today?

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=92658

heres a link for details i thought people knew about this one.

thePatriot's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:42 AM
any one going to the gun show today?

thePatriot's photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:59 PM
Dope-die mother ****er die
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBChDTEea8

thePatriot's photo
Tue 02/10/09 05:48 PM

Both.

But I don't like make out sessions in public...

I agree with this :smile:

when ever i see that i usually say somehting really rude or embarrasing about one of the people and they stop and turn away from eachother like they werent doing anything usually lol

thePatriot's photo
Tue 02/10/09 05:31 PM

What are guys really thinking when they read 'a few extra pounds?' Do they think that she has an extra 5-10 or an extra 30-50? Do they think curvy or fat? Just curious.

i usually think a full bodied girl not chubby but filled ya know, unless te picture shows other wise and its like auviously not that.

thePatriot's photo
Tue 02/10/09 05:29 PM
if i wasent such a shy guy id say kissing but holding hands is fine until i learn to calm down and stop being nervous.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 02/09/09 12:55 PM
hey pretty! haha nice to meet you.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 02/09/09 12:54 PM

well i got slugs, 00buck shot, and birdshot whats the better choice lol.

definately not bird shot, particularly #7 or #8 shot is just going to p!ss someone off and probably won't kill them and as a civilian your objective in shooting someone is to kill them. Don't maim, don't injure. shoot to kill and aim for the chest. Hitting them in the chest you're most likely to hit a vital organ like the lungs or heart and stop them. Shoot till the threat is gone

If you're using a shotgun (and that one in your pic looks like a remmy 870 marine model, nice gun btw) I'd use #1 or #2 shot for defense. 0 or 00 is good but you're going to get a limited pattern and fewer pellets. I've seen the pattern a 00 round makes from 10 yards and it's about 4 inches around. If you use slightly smaller shot and put the open or imp cyl choke in your barrel you increase the size of your pattern and the number of pellets you put down range without giving up much "stopping power".

Slugs is a less than optimal choice of round because you're far less likely to connect with a slug than a shot round. It looks like you have an 8 rd mag on that gun.. You might put a couple of slugs at the end of it but "lead off" with #1 or #2 high brass magnum rounds.

Turkey shot is also popular amoungst gunnies with HD shotguns like yours.

Hope this helps.

ya man thanks that helped alot, btw its a mossberg 590 Mariner coat.
like the 870 just mossbergs version cant put a choke on the barrel either.

thePatriot's photo
Sun 02/08/09 05:33 PM
i need advice or help lol i live with my family in a partment cause really i got no options right now,its messy seems we all clean a ill bt then slack and gets trashed again i dunno what doto do i could never have a girl in here id be worried what she would think so what do i do?

thePatriot's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:04 AM
you dont understand totally what i am saying right now i cant type much but ill explain more when i make it too a comp

thePatriot's photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:41 PM

well its more or less right about the second but no ones go tthe guts to come out and say it alot, and i wouldnt put it so far off that some fellow Patriots might try.
wish we had the spirit George washignton did...

Seeing as you now seem to have a decent president and sensible topics are being debated, I'd say to your fellow Patriots... "Wait and see".

Who knows, if Barack is sensible, maybe you won't be over taken as a world super power by China.

(Sensible topics are (IMO): exit strategy for Iraq, closing GitMo, universal healthcare, etc. etc.)

i see it as more or less a show,i dont see any thing truly changing for the good if anything the views of the new amin push for a bigger govt. to turn us into commie-fornia, if we wait and see it will be too late for every one.
i wa sin a coin and metal shop the other day heard the guy tellin some one to buy gold because youll be able to trade it for the universal currency the govt. has been planning on releasing when the economy falls apart but if they do this its going to nullify the constitution.

thePatriot's photo
Tue 01/27/09 01:03 AM
i havent hugged been hugged since my last fake ass half way girl friend hugged me bye
it sucks ,oh well at least i felt her boobs...

thePatriot's photo
Mon 01/26/09 06:43 PM

i am not against guns at all in fact pro i just wish people would stop bein such ****os.

Well that's ironic.

It's all about escalation; cops carry guns; so crooks need to carry guns; which means civilians need to carry guns which means crooks need to carry bigger guns etc.

It's a slippery slope.

I'm from the UK however, where we are just beginning to see the results of the first level of escalation. It's not pretty.

As I understand the 'right to bear' arms is so the American population can protect itself from a tyrannical government. A somewhat moot point now, as the American population over throwing their government is very very unlikely to happen.

Ta,

Chris.

well its more or less right about the second but no ones go tthe guts to come out and say it alot, and i wouldnt put it so far off that some fellow Patriots might try.
wish we had the spirit George washignton did...

thePatriot's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:31 PM
Edited by thePatriot on Tue 01/20/09 11:31 PM
i am thinking bout stating a blog about this hell hole , right this minute i see 3 cop cars and a swat van driving through , and a jet assisted helicopter shining lights in the windows and **** the cops kinda start pissing me off with this i know theres people they gotta catch but hell mentally ya wonder wtf is going on and if your gonna see awar ****ing erupt.

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/17/09 01:41 PM

:smile: happiness is a warm gun...be seeing you

lol lately i been sleeping with my ak next to me haha.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 18 19