Community > Posts By > Fit2bFunVB

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Tue 01/20/09 04:40 AM
Good luck on the pics... I heard that the cell phone companies are worried about their network crashing due to people taking/sending pictures and trying to call everybody and their brother about what they're seeing - even installed extra transmission towers around the DC area.

Way too much of everything for me...

[snuggles in and waits for the snow, TV on]
:smile:

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Tue 01/20/09 04:35 AM
Now going to a ball... whole different dynamic! THAT, I'd travel for. :-)

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Tue 01/20/09 04:28 AM

Anyone else wish they were there? flowerforyou

Not I. Watching from the comfort of my nice warm house is fine by me... but then, I've already seen President Obama up close and in person (he visited where I work while on the campaign trail).
:banana:

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:00 AM

for a savory salty treat try zucchini (long green and smooth) and crookneck squash(yellow,fat bottom bent neck) slice them thin (no more than 1/4 inch or so) plop it in a little flour (you can season the flour with anything you know you like) fry it in a skillet (1/8 -1/4 inch veggie or preferred cooking oil)
Fry till crispy and browned place on draining rack/paper towels and salt&pepper to taste, let cool to palatable temp and enjoy

not the healthiest option but it sure beats Mcy D's fries

Healthy alternative: saute` (not fry) with some non-stick cooking spray.. and if you MUST use something "oil like" choose olive oil (just a smidgen goes a long way).

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:51 AM

Good breakfast idea: chop up an apple and about 6 strawberries into slices of your choosing. Toss them in a bowl with blueberries and yogurt (I like vanilla or strawberry preferably organic) add granola or unsalted almonds. Great way to start the day.

This sounds like what I have for lunch most days - it is quick and easy, filling, and I can eat it "on the go" - a GREAT choice!

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:26 PM

it's 2009...men is it even worth "chasing" women anymore? women do u even liked being "chased" i think i am too old and too tired for "the chase"...if a woman is interested in me she can tell me...if not,thats fine too...just sick of The Game...be seeing you

Personally speaking, I don't think it has anything to do with being "chased" - if there is mutual interest indicated then there should be mutual effort to get to know one another. Games are for children, not mature adults seeking to establish a relationship/partnership.

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 12:38 PM
Edited by Fit2bFunVB on Sat 01/17/09 12:39 PM
mistakenly plug in your teenage boy's iPOD right as you start up the treadmill...

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 12:33 PM

women are sexy evil doers! pitchfork

define "evil":wink:

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:30 AM

*chuckles softly*

I'll pass on those kinds of choices.

you are your own independant woman, I hope! winking

laugh So I've been told a time or two...

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:29 AM

If your a 10 chances your with him if your a 5 chances are you ride with them love

"him" who?
"them"?

People I ride with, ride with God... on motorcycles!
:wink:

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:23 AM

Then you're hanging out with the wrong people.

I am always hanging out with the wrong people flowerforyou

Only you can change that... life is full of choice.
happy

ahhh...then I choose to hang out with the wrong people! biggrin

*chuckles softly*

I'll pass on those kinds of choices.

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:19 AM

Given noone knows how to define love, I say it is overrated! flowerforyou

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

is that really the right definition? I think not..

I am always hanging out with the wrong people flowerforyou

Only you can change that... life is full of choice.
happy

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:16 AM

Given noone knows how to define love, I say it is overrated! flowerforyou

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

is that really the right definition? I think not..

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:10 AM
An individual's reality is about perception. If they believe it to be real, then for them.. it is real.

The possitive aspect of this dynamic, is that perceptions can change based upon information and life experience - hence, one's reality can change.

My two cents. :-)

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:36 AM
Ur Bad... and in need of a spanking.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:34 AM

kidsfrustrated

Ask any child who lived with a set of "parents" when one of them didn't want to be there and the majority of those kids will tell you that they wished their parents had split up - children are extremely perceptive about such things... they would rather be loved by two parents - separately - than live with the "under current" of two parents living together when one of them doesn't want to be there.

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:25 AM

smile2 What is one thing that would keep you in a relationship even if you really wanted out of it?smile2

If the person had a terminal illness... I could not, in good conscious, just walk away from someone who was dying.

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/17/09 12:01 AM

i'd take him fishing, and talk to him about many things, including how people twisted the religion to fit their needs, including the inquisition, and almost every war in his name, and tell him that i'm sorry, on behalf of the human race, that it's got such a narrow mindset and needs to re-think what is really important. hopefully they will try, jesus, hopefully they will try......:cry:

Amen

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Fri 01/16/09 11:04 AM

This is an easy one. "Separated" still equals "Married", until you get that little piece of paper that says differently.

Exactly!

....still working out details ....

equates to "still married"

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Fri 01/16/09 10:59 AM

Gypsy41 has since solved her issues. :smile:

Fit2bFunVB, do you see the Add Smiley link on the page where you actually type in your post (it's just to the left of the text field)? If so, what happens when you try to click the link?

Yes, I know how to add them, have used them in the past - now when I click on that link, sometimes (maybe 50% of the time), I don't get the box of choices... could it be a browser issue?