Community > Posts By > Fit2bFunVB

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Thu 02/05/09 01:31 PM

I started this debated and it is off the topic i started it about... it is disruptive

Although theoretically I agree with you... fact is, life can be disruptive - things rarely go as planned.. so grin broadly and make everyone think you've got something fantastic going on that we'd all like to be a part of.. flowerforyou

And now, to answer your query..

I am all for Matriarchy!

Ultimately, women rule.. might as well accept it.. keep her happy and get .. err, NM [you get itblushing ]

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Tue 02/03/09 01:45 PM

What's your favorite soup? drool

She-Crab soup.. YUM.

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:37 PM

pres Roosevelt and Lincoln learned that instead of criticism, compliment on good work, and gently suggest a different way, and you'll get the utmost respect.

So, if you already KNEW the answer - why did you ask the question?! *smacks you playfully*

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:29 PM
I tend toward tactfully telling them that whatever they've done has upset/offended me - and respectfully request that they not do it to me/in my presence in the future.

It is how I would want someone to be with me...

:-)

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:03 AM
Saturday for me too... and it is just as fabulous as my Friday was. :-)

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:37 AM

Looking for helpful thoughtful honest opinons.

Nope, sorry... you're the wrong gender for my dating preferences.

Good Luck!

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:23 AM

So I'm teaching this new customer, who is your stereotypical n00b in computers. He made the mistake of saying, "I thought you were a miracle worker". I responded immediately, "I am a miracle worker. I'm teaching you." He laughed his ass off and is still my customer.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:18 AM

A Good way to try and let someone go...When they say it isnt working out

Find something else to occupy your time, especially during those times when you were usually hanging out with them. Kind of like quitting smoking... the urge only lasts about 5 minutes and if you can distract yourself during that "urge" time, it will pass and you can look at it without wanting it.

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:28 PM

flowerforyou Slow dancing swaying to the musicflowerforyou

exactly. :-)

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:26 PM
uh... welll.. YEAH!

Erotic...

Somewhat forbidden...

uh,

YUM!

blushing

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:18 PM

My only Son, Buying IT in Iraq.

Its his third tour in Faluja. He is with the Navy Seals on Land Assignment. Granted they are a pretty Badazz bunch of young men but you know you gotta worry.

Your child will be in my prayers. *HUGS*

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:17 PM

If you post in the forums here, you will meet some good people & make some friends.

Amen! :-)

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:15 PM

What is your greatest fear?

Living life without having a purpose.

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:46 PM
The first time I held my granddaughter... awesome!

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:53 AM

that every time i talk to a women that their stuff gets deleted, i mean like i was talking to this one woman who seemed really nice but then all of a sudden her account got "deleted" even though she was the one who prolly did it lol, i was just wondering, is there any real chick out there?

Well..

First of all, "chicks" are baby chickens... if that's your thing, then more power to you - but if you're in interested in the female gender, it would be "women." :-)

Secondly, perhaps you should be looking at women who've been on the site a while... regularly post in the forums... someone who obviously seem to be part of the "community" here. That is not to say that they might not leave at some point too.. but at least you've interacted with someone who is more than likely not a flake/bot.

IMHO

Good Luck!
:smile:

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:45 AM
If you cannot financially afford to raise a child/children than you shouldn't have them - period. Regardless of your gender, it is your obligation as a parent to provide for that child - the focus should be on the child's welfare - emotionally, physically, spiritually.

If the children reside with the woman, she better do what it takes to adequately raise those children and not look to ANYONE else - with expectation. If it is the man, then he has the same obligation. If the parents cannot individually support the children, then they better come to some equitable financial agreement so that the children are cared for in a manner in which they DESERVE. Adults can be so selfish in this regard - the base issue here is that adults are too busy thinking about themselves and not spending enough time thinking about what is in the best interests of their children.

Laws are rarely applied with true equality.. why there are laws - so some people win, and others lose. A mature adult, when focused on someone other than themselves (IE the child) could work this out without having to involve the law.

IMHO :-)

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:30 AM

How do you move on from someone you thought was the "one." Someone you shared every interest with you could possibly imagine. Are there copies of the same type out there, but actually are willing to love you back? This is about where I am at right now.

The great thing about time, is that it moves on. Who you are today is not going to be who you are tomorrow, or next week, or next year. The person who was the "one" today might not be the person who should be the "one" a year from now when you've grown and changed into a better, stronger, more loving person. You won't find a copy, what you'll find (if you give it to God) is the right one for the "who YOU are"... not the who they are.

My two cents. :-)

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:25 AM

How do you move on from someone you thought was the "one." Someone you shared every interest with you could possibly imagine. Are there copies of the same type out there, but actually are willing to love you back? This is about where I am at right now.

OK TOUGH LOVE TIME.

Step 1: Stand up.
Step 2: Get a running start at the kitchen table so the corner hits your groin.

For at least a solid minute you will not think about her or the past. If problem persist after the minute time frame, repeat steps 1 and 2 till you pass out. That should buy you atleast a couple hours of rest!

Guaranteed to work.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:42 AM

Is everyone up to

I am up to 5'10"... just like always.
laugh laugh laugh

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:41 AM

It took only 6 months for Bush's hair to turn white from when he first took office from the stress.How long do you give for Obama?I think 6-8 months sounds about right.

JFK's hair never turned white... it's not the amount of stress one is under, it is how one manages that stress that counts. I suspect he is a great stress manager... he has Michelle. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9