Community > Posts By > Fit2bFunVB

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Mon 11/10/08 03:07 PM

Why is Obama being called our first black president instead of our first bi-racial president?

It has just been recently that the term bi-racial is being used to describe ethnicity - if you were "mixed" in the past, the only category open to you was considered "other." Although your point is valid.. I would think being considered black is better than being considered "other."

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Mon 11/10/08 02:09 PM
Let's see... criminal justice system... taxes.. education.. health care.. the economy - all worthy endeavors, granted.

From whence to all of these things get born? Why, Parents! If it were not for the parents of this society who procreate indiscriminately, want to be their child's FRIEND instead of the PARENT, give the child over to the first system of the "other" who comes along [day care, the streets, schools, courts, etc.] that is willing to take over the tough job of being a real parent.... a lot of these "issues" would take care of their selves.

Instead of looking at what has "become" of our society, perhaps we should look at what has caused our society to get that way in the first place.

Also... as an FYI... I work in an urban HS - I see what our future is, everyday - and I see the people who make it this way [parents]. You can't fix a problem when you're trying to repair the results of the issue - you have to fix the cause, before you can address the result.

IMHO.

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Mon 11/10/08 01:49 PM

I just feel that it shows a lot of effort and earns lots of bonus points regardless of if she can cook or not

This comes off as a tad manipulative.. earning "bonus points"?! - and what exactly are you trying to purchase with your points? Since when are relationships built on a point system?

Shouldn't you cook because you WANT to cook? Demonstrate you're a well rounded person who can show consideration for your partner?
IMHO

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Mon 11/10/08 01:39 PM
Top 5 things to consume (while naked):
1. your naked partner
2. chocolate syrup
3. sticky, sweet fruit
4. sushi
5. Tequila

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Mon 11/10/08 12:17 AM

Just one?? spock Like ( . )

If i only wanted one it would be more like (o)

hmm neither one look like titties..

Don't they look like this: (@)(@)

(looks down at hers) seems a reasonable enough representation..

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Mon 11/10/08 12:09 AM

smokin Would you end a relationship because your significant other started smoking?smokin

Yes, I would.

I like living, I like breathing.. and the man in my life needs to love himself enough [and hopefully me] to like living and breathing [AIR] too.

Dang.....I could have been the love of your life.......

Then quit for me.:wink:

But....you wouldn't want to be with a man who is a quitter would you?

If he is quitting a habit than can kill him, for me, then I'm behind him 100%,.. (or is that on top of him.. )as he is a MAN - doing what needs to be done for the good of the woman who loves him.

If he is quitting something (like a job) because he can't step up to the plate and be a MAN... then, no, I wouldn't want him.."seeya bye, good riddance."

I suspect, you just might fall into the man category..

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:59 PM

Top 5 Drinks:

tequila
margarita
tequila shooters
rum & coke
tequila and lime

(Has anyone seen that bottle of tequila?)

Top 5 behaviors associated with drinking Tequila:
1. get laid again
2. get laid
3. get naked
4. get uninhibited
5. get inebriated

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 02:10 PM

smokin Would you end a relationship because your significant other started smoking?smokin

Yes, I would.

I like living, I like breathing.. and the man in my life needs to love himself enough [and hopefully me] to like living and breathing [AIR] too.

Dang.....I could have been the love of your life.......

Then quit for me.:wink:

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 02:05 PM

Yes, I would.

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:55 PM

I'm grinning like this [burgundybry] cuz I'm naked where this picture doesn't show..

..mindreader, eh?...very good, lollaugh drinker

laugh I just happen to know that smile very well, is all... looks like one I wear, sometimes. laugh

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:49 PM
I'm grinning like this [burgundybry] cuz I'm naked where this picture doesn't show..

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:46 PM
Virginia Beach... tourist hell, from Memorial day through Labor day...

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:35 PM
a whole minute?!! .. I'm not sure I can last that long...

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:31 PM
...that making love to a man's penis.. with great consideration and effort... for as long as it takes for him to blow his mind... is a huge turn on.

bigsmile

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:26 AM

Too few people in this world really know WHO they are - oh, they think they know.. and they act the way they think they think they should act - but if you watch them over time, you'll see the facade crumble and break away... and rarely, what is contained under the mask as delightful as the mask they'd been wearing.

I've been told I am consistantly the same - here and in RL... with the small exception that in RL.. you can feel my intensity, more.
bigsmile

Rawr...me as well! You can't see the fire burning in someone's eyes, with their words sometimes!flowerforyou

Amen Sister!flowerforyou

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:23 AM
*WHEW* Sure am glad I have an artificial Christmas Tree!! That real one sounds aweful!
laugh

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:17 AM
Edited by Fit2bFunVB on Sun 11/09/08 10:18 AM
Too few people in this world really know WHO they are - oh, they think they know.. and they act the way they think they think they should act - but if you watch them over time, you'll see the facade crumble and break away... and rarely, what is contained under the mask is as delightful as the mask they'd been wearing.

I've been told I am consistantly the same - here and in RL... with the small exception that in RL.. you can feel my intensity, more.
bigsmile

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:08 AM

Not the first time I've been told I'm heartless, figure it won't be the last time...yet I'm still here. Suppose I'm looking for that connection? No of course not, it would of course have to be something as simple as "what is the point if you don't have feelings"...you don't know me, never will, so don't make presumptions on my character based off an internet post.

Kudos! I don't know you... but you ROCK!

flowerforyou

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:06 AM

i dont think i ever get afraid of anything :smile:

Now thats kinda hard to believe:smile: We all go through things in life and if you were never afraid of anything, how does one grow and learn things that we do in life?

Well for me, I'm missing the response from my brain due to a head injury...could be different for others though.

Then i would say your heartless if you feel nothing and what would be the point of looking for somone that would make you happy, but then again. You said you don't feel emotions so being on here would be a wast of your time. You can't say friends because that is looking for a some kind of conection witch leads to emotions.

"Heartless"?! That is a tad judgemental - don't you think? Calling someone heartless because their body does not biologically respond to fear is a bit of a stretch. At no point does this lack of biological response to fear mean that the individual is unable to experience emotions. How can you can surmise that is beyond me, and totally unrealistic.

Suffering from TBI does not make someone inhuman and incapable of emotions - it just may mean [as in this case] that there are some emotional responses that no longer function, biologically.

Perhaps you should research the disability prior to making judgements about it...

Fit2bFunVB's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:51 AM

Sex, in my opinion, is the physical manifestation of a deep sense of passion toward someone you love. Whether that is yourself, or another, it is still born as an intense need to bring to life - through physical actions - that inner passion.

Given I believe that passion [which is different than lust] is born through having a spirtual connection with your higher power/God, which has created a strong sense of Faith... I don't think you can separate your need/desire for sex from your spirtual life.

They are two very important pieces of a whole.

I like your kind of sex,,,heheheflowers

Thank you kind sir. :-)
I rather like it myself. *wink*wink*