Community > Posts By > JaiGi

JaiGi's photo
Mon 10/05/15 09:36 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Mon 10/05/15 10:11 AM

Since you are in a reflective mood I'm encouraged to add some simmering thoughts.

First women are quick in speech and more articulate on their thoughts. You responded even before i could complete editing my previous post. The downside is women in their speed processing hang their thoughts on cliches. For instance..

Why is it that when a man cries it's funny? For him it's his confession to you that he was wrong. Oh yeah, when a woman cries, something within the man aches ...

Ok, real men like Clint Eastwood never cry: they just chews the cigar harder. Don't be too sure. As bachelors we all started as Eastwood but after divorce some of us mellowed to Dean Martins. We may have matured but we lost that confidence when it counts. We weep over our past. If our women could betray us and our child no longer needs us then what's left but to drink that cup. haha. And yeah, Dean used to drink a lot cause he was scared he may start to cry, haha. (sorry Dean, just talking about the other side, you know)

I realize extending this conversation is hazardous for my health but it's time some of the Lady Minglers re-think about their Ex loves and how they mismanaged them.

Regarding outbursts: Here's the pattern.
everything goes fine till after the baby is born. Suddenly the new father loses interests in sex. The woman feels neglected. She smiles and tells him he must be 'Gay'. He wonders where that came from. Next, he chats with the beautiful lass next door. The woman says she will cut off his.. He starts to simmer within. Few days later she serves some burnt toast - he calls her a stupid 'itch'.
It's not that men are insane, just slowly driven to insanity.
(and Oprah says: get out of this abusive relationship; /that's right, go find another victim)

This guy you say is volatile. You, we love for the gentleness and the ever-flowing kindness you exude even under these very hard circumstances. But I'm not the only guy who loves you. In fact this is no longer about you my dear; it's now about us volatile...and how you could have so easily managed us.

Life after divorce, man loses his ambition:
He's now reduced to a 'biological father'. Any which way, he loses. I think most divorces are initiated by women (& their support group). Sad part is when it happens, men don't know what hit them. If that isn't love or trust then what is?

ok, you don't love your fella; but sure you can manage him? The average man is not begging for your love, just your trust.. and some respect at least for his kid's sake?

Oh, no; the kids are your rock. Exactly what my Ex said. (She wouldn't let me get near my daughter). Forgive me, it's we parents who belong to the kids; it's we who are their rocks, haha; not the other way around.

aah, what's my point in writing all this when there are so many wiser colleagues in M2. slaphead slaphead

This is what my daughter commented about the divorce between me & her mother: "It's amazing how relationships can outlast a lifetime".

Relationships? What relationships? What happened to the Church, the Temple; the unification in sight of God? What happened to holy matrimony? Was it the government, Hollywood, Oprah? oops (now you can understand why my daughter hates me - these tirades i get into)

So now life & love is easy come n easy go.flowers

It's my conclusion that divorced parents should move over to a relationship of trusting friends. Time and again they should assure each other that it's not manipulative. What's X-Mas & thanksgiving; without getting together with the kids.
(Maybe i should go join up Scientology, huh!)

--xx--
To close the circle, i think the root cause of many divorces are money or the guy having an unstable job! All other issues like incompatibility, abuse, etc. are cover-ups over this one cause of stress n anxiety.
Question remains why discard your Ex (this does not mean taking him back into your love life) why distance him from a life with his children; and an everlasting friendship (even though secretly you hate him). Then watch him but those expensive gifts like a laptop. That's management.

Jai,

This particular man screamed & yelled at me because, in the end, he was laid off from work. In doing so he showed all his cards, as to what he would bring up in court; which he threatened to take me to again. He likes to make stuff up. I let him yell for a reason, I could have hung up the phone. It was very upsetting but revealing.

And yes, I think it's hilarious he called back crying; I am a southern girl, so men crying does not fit into my equation. My father cried twice during my life; each time when his sons died.

I'm sorry you were betrayed but each person situation is different.

In retrospect:

My first husband, I married too young, to get out of my home; very super controlling parents. We were unable to have kid; tried for five years. I got bored and asks for divorce. He is happily married with kids. We remain friends.

My second husband, my brother died in auto accident; I found myself in this relationship and move to Georgia. I think I was running away. We had 2 kids. I would never have left him, never that bad. But he had a problem spending money so I took him off my bank account; after about 4 years of trying to get him to control his spending. I had to pay the bills. He then left me. Just walked away from me & the kids and never looked back.

Now, another brother died, I return home, kids in tow, to Florida where I meet # 3. It was great in the beginning; we had a son. But he started drinking heavily and became increasingly violent. I am calm natured & not a drinker; But I found myself drinking more with him. I made a bad choice here. I ended the engagement for fear of my safety. That's a hard thing to do & I'm proud that I did it.

The children always need their fathers and I worked hard to maintain that through it all. I am not like some psychotic women who use the children as leverage. I can separate my personal drama from the parent child relationship.

Yes, my last two relationships went directly downhil after the children were born. I had to redirect my attention to the babies & away from the man. For these two men, they just needed to grow up, very immature.

As far as me managing persons here, I have always been up front to any individual, as to my intentions not to date. I post in the forum for fun and to vent, if needed. I try to lend a kind word or a relative story when it applies. I don't believe all men are volatile. That was just one of my relationships. (I may be unclear as to what you mean here.)

For my situation, if a man sees himself only as the biological father that is his problem not mine. I don't feel sorry for men in this respect. That's a whole other discussion and dependent on the unique circumstances of the relationship. Some fathers are awesome when compared with the mother. Same can be said of women here.

I'm not trying to manage this person. I'm trying to protect myself. I dont trust him now. In relationships, I have always given my absolute trust from the beginning. No one has to prove their self to me.

Yes, I agree money is a factor. Please understand, I do not distance my children from their fathers. I'm not sure why this is being assumed by you and you keep pounding that thought. I am the peacekeeper here and try to calm them to think about the kids and not our past relationship. I don't feel I manage people but if you see me as that, maybe I do. I'm very intelligent and diabolical. So be it.

Who wants to be managed next? laugh

That's sweet that you said you love me (if only as a friend) but you have never met me; and probably never will. So, I don't see the point of you or any other person in the forum investing in such an emotion towards me. At the end of the day, I can deactivate and walk away from this easily. This is not my real life.

Take care,
Jody

I'm not editing; don't feel like it.

Hey girl, take it easy.
all friends here.

you can deactivate & then i can deactivate haha
the Romeo act for my Jody
or
as Datwasntme says: stay forever in Mingle Jail.

Now before our M2 friends vote to kick me out of the forums,

just make sure you single out the right graffiti, haha
(oops the picture failed to surface)

Frankly Jody, you are too generous a person and i don't need to expand any further on this except to admit that the reason for venting my thoughts so openly in this forum is cause i felt safe doing so cause you control this post. (You are a real person to me, a Superwoman and so i dared to share what i have with our beloved M2 community.)

For some time now, I sensed that a lot of us people are rather distressed with our egos venting out on Ex's; distancing us away from humane thoughts

Fact is men are volatile, (quite undependable when it comes to managing money) and so they marry.
If they didn't they would burn down the country.
USA, India, Russia; doesn't matter.
smokin

Seriously, the day my daughter graduated, the tone of my ex-wife changed
as if she had the moon in her pocket (the girl had not got a job yet)

Same thing, when your second child stands on his feet.
biological fathers will strain to look up at the sky and say who? my Ex?
"there she blows"whoa

JaiGi's photo
Sun 10/04/15 09:21 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Sun 10/04/15 09:41 PM
Since you are in a reflective mood I'm encouraged to add some simmering thoughts.

First women are quick in speech and more articulate on their thoughts. You responded even before i could complete editing my previous post. The downside is women in their speed processing hang their thoughts on cliches. For instance..

Why is it that when a man cries it's funny? For him it's his confession to you that he was wrong. Oh yeah, when a woman cries, something within the man aches ...

Ok, real men like Clint Eastwood never cry: they just chews the cigar harder. Don't be too sure. As bachelors we all started as Eastwood but after divorce some of us mellowed to Dean Martins. We may have matured but we lost that confidence when it counts. We weep over our past. If our women could betray us and our child no longer needs us then what's left but to drink that cup. haha. And yeah, Dean used to drink a lot cause he was scared he may start to cry, haha. (sorry Dean, just talking about the other side, you know)

I realize extending this conversation is hazardous for my health but it's time some of the Lady Minglers re-think about their Ex loves and how they mismanaged them.

Regarding outbursts: Here's the pattern.
everything goes fine till after the baby is born. Suddenly the new father loses interests in sex. The woman feels neglected. She smiles and tells him he must be 'Gay'. He wonders where that came from. Next, he chats with the beautiful lass next door. The woman says she will cut off his.. He starts to simmer within. Few days later she serves some burnt toast - he calls her a stupid 'itch'.
It's not that men are insane, just slowly driven to insanity.
(and Oprah says: get out of this abusive relationship; /that's right, go find another victim)

This guy you say is volatile. You, we love for the gentleness and the ever-flowing kindness you exude even under these very hard circumstances. But I'm not the only guy who loves you. In fact this is no longer about you my dear; it's now about us volatile...and how you could have so easily managed us.

Life after divorce, man loses his ambition:
He's now reduced to a 'biological father'. Any which way, he loses. I think most divorces are initiated by women (& their support group). Sad part is when it happens, men don't know what hit them. If that isn't love or trust then what is?

ok, you don't love your fella; but sure you can manage him? The average man is not begging for your love, just your trust.. and some respect at least for his kid's sake?

Oh, no; the kids are your rock. Exactly what my Ex said. (She wouldn't let me get near my daughter). Forgive me, it's we parents who belong to the kids; it's we who are their rocks, haha; not the other way around.

aah, what's my point in writing all this when there are so many wiser colleagues in M2. slaphead slaphead

This is what my daughter commented about the divorce between me & her mother: "It's amazing how relationships can outlast a lifetime".

Relationships? What relationships? What happened to the Church, the Temple; the unification in sight of God? What happened to holy matrimony? Was it the government, Hollywood, Oprah? oops (now you can understand why my daughter hates me - these tirades i get into)

So now life & love is easy come n easy go.flowers

It's my conclusion that divorced parents should move over to a relationship of trusting friends. Time and again they should assure each other that it's not manipulative. What's X-Mas & thanksgiving; without getting together with the kids.
(Maybe i should go join up Scientology, huh!)

--xx--
To close the circle, i think the root cause of many divorces are money or the guy having an unstable job! All other issues like incompatibility, abuse, etc. are cover-ups over this one cause of stress n anxiety.
Question remains why discard your Ex (this does not mean taking him back into your love life) why distance him from a life with his children; and an everlasting friendship (even though secretly you hate him). Then watch him but those expensive gifts like a laptop. That's management.

JaiGi's photo
Sun 10/04/15 06:22 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Sun 10/04/15 06:58 PM

advised the social worker that he made the threat to me of calling social services and left it in their hands.

He was being real nice to me recently, even brought me some sarma. It was yummy. So thoughtful. I thought he had changed but I don't think so now. He was just playing me. I have to just be smart about things from now on. I think his tearful apology was just more playing me. I think he was drunk when he called me. Sad for him..he's just not happy. I used to think it was me but we broke up about 4 years ago and he still has these violent outburst. At the end of the day I don't think he would harm a flea.

Abusive people are cyclical.

Like the Jew Lady said: Discarding D-bags, throwing them away when they are peaking in their careers - not a good idea.

Ship to shore. Sending SOS to Jaigi. I don't understand your message. Is there a secret code for me to translate it. laugh

Sending you love.

The Jew Lady: in my case was my Mother-In-Law. While the divorce proceedings were on, she asked me if I would pay my daughter's college fees. I said yes.

Peak Career years: At some point the industry needs these 'drifters' with their cumulative years of work experiences; generally occurring during mid forties to early fifties.

The Long Term Target: So here was a target set by my In Law that ricocheted around at the back of my brain. So when my daughter joined college, I was informed & I left my low paying job for Saudi Arabia & those tax free riyals. Today my girl is a graduate and although she or her mom don't communicate; we reverted back to type;haha; I feel ok. Of course as an Indian my marriage was 'arranged' so In-Laws do meddle in our lives.

There's one pin-prick I would like to see removed and that is why men have these 'outbursts', what triggers them; cause isn't it true that women willfully search and press their hot buttons. Ok, it's another topic, but i think it's from these cyclic incidences that the drifter in a man is born and life after divorce actually 'worsens' his situation. He may think he's liberated but there's that father factor in him that flays him for the rest of his life.

If we were to look beyond child maintenance or the visitations which practically mean nothing at all (just the state's superficial decree)
and give him a target for his child; and out of the blue he behaves like a Steve McQueen. After all you saw that something when you married him. Why discard him now?

Knowing the tough situation that you are in and the many complications my 'homilies' may not apply. But i still feel that grandparents can build bridges for their grandchildren like: hah!
flowerforyou

JaiGi's photo
Fri 10/02/15 04:16 AM

advised the social worker that he made the threat to me of calling social services and left it in their hands.

He was being real nice to me recently, even brought me some sarma. It was yummy. So thoughtful. I thought he had changed but I don't think so now. He was just playing me. I have to just be smart about things from now on. I think his tearful apology was just more playing me. I think he was drunk when he called me. Sad for him..he's just not happy. I used to think it was me but we broke up about 4 years ago and he still has these violent outburst. At the end of the day I don't think he would harm a flea.

Abusive people are cyclical.

Like the Jew Lady said: Discarding D-bags, throwing them away when they are peaking in their careers - not a good idea.

JaiGi's photo
Mon 09/28/15 10:39 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Mon 09/28/15 10:49 AM

Ladies, gentlemen & lovers,
NASA has confirmed "strong evidence" of water on Mars.

for additional corroborative images please visit:
https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/jpl/pia19918/recurring-lineae-on-slopes-at-horowitz-crater

The dark, narrow streaks flowing downhill on Mars at sites such as this ..

These dark features on the slopes are called "recurring slope lineae" or RSL. .. the same orbiter detected hydrated salts on these slopes at Horowitz Crater, corroborating the hypothesis that the streaks are formed by briny liquid water.

hydrated salts? NASA is confident that it's equivalent to the first seagull that landed on Columbus ship.
''---

Congratulations to MM & MW,
for initiating, leading, exciting & absorbing so many of us on matters concerning Space.
Alleoops for the alert..

"Houston, where is the party?"
drinker

JaiGi's photo
Mon 09/28/15 08:39 AM
CNN also thinks it's water, some 10 minutes ago. 11am US time (8:30pm over here in India).

and if it's water;
with surface temperatures (equator) from -70C at night to 20C day,
it would still be frozen ice!!

To MM:
Stonehenge on Mars(!): are you now saying it's some sort of a 'marker' left behind by aliens? or is this another Harry Porter?

I ask since in an earlier post you were of the opinion that Mars exploration would serve no useful purpose but to dump all the nuclear waste from our power plants, right?

JaiGi's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:18 AM

Heh; maybe only "old people" (like me) get that?
"[The song became] a number one song in 1969, and one of the most notable hits of Presley's career. "[The song]" was widely regarded as the single that returned Presley's career success, following his '68 Comeback Special. It was his eighteenth and last number-one single in the United States."

I like Dwight Yoakam's cover of it. glasses

David Yoakam !!!
thanks.drinker

JaiGi's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:47 AM

What if it disappears like Emilia Hart surprised & speaking of her, isn't Malaysian flight MH370 somehow similar to hart's disappearance surprised

laugh
the powerful jet / ic engines remain respected.
so were powerful steam engines till lighter weight diesel locomotives displaced them.

Solar, i wouldn't sneeze on the future.drinker

JaiGi's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:24 AM
thanks for the video link, an amazing watch.

looks good for spraying fields with: whatever.
what if dense clouds pass over? would have to rely on heavy batteries then.
Video does not cover this aspect.

Now that you've made solar respectable, maybe i should look for a job here.
flowerforyou

JaiGi's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:53 AM
died in a cultural gap.frustrated

JaiGi's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:49 AM
For heavens sake what has FB got to do with Mingle2.
Or is it that we are Coke and they are Pepsi?
frustrated

JaiGi's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:43 AM

Water reserve in Tarsis?

Could be water trapped in CO2 ice.
something denser than bi-carbonated water?

JaiGi's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:36 AM

what am I reading England begs Putin to clean up Syria??? England offers Putin help.

Can you please substantiate this with reference or link.

Obama & Putin are scheduled to meet tomorrow; sidelines to UN meet.
holding breath for now.

JaiGi's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:20 AM

laugh
the punchline is hilarious
because it is realisticlaugh laugh

Realistic? So now the mannies now need little Mata-haris'? laugh
You guys should be booked under some DUI equivalent. bigsmile

what the heck, in here when it rains, it always pours.

JaiGi's photo
Sat 09/26/15 09:03 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Sat 09/26/15 09:12 AM

This morning I was beaten up by a busty woman in the lift.

I was staring at her boobs, when she said:

"Would you please press one?"

So I did...

left or right...?
left or right?...
Decisions decisions
:laughing: rofl rofl

Right click for Copy
& Paste on Left button.

JaiGi's photo
Fri 09/25/15 10:31 AM

What I am hearing is that Obama is not telling truth!!!shocked
How can that be possible???noway

hahahaha..(my ribs hurt reading those lines; excuse me Professor but can't you see Syria being debauched in front of the world. May be Obama does not know what is the truth, else why didn't he declare Assad as a rogue dictator?

This week, Putin landed some 20 MIGs at Assad's courtyard.

JaiGi's photo
Thu 09/24/15 04:04 AM
Interesting, the way fog captures all pollutants.
Slightly off topic, could the mist be sucked out every morning so that we have a cleaner city? Some sort of low cost, wind tunnel? Not exactly a vacuum cleaner; just sucks the fog at lower pressure (larger volume) anid spits out the dirt.

In my area, the corporation workers use broom sticks & sweep up such a dust storm (without masks)!! oh yeah,in India the corporation rules.

The mist / sprinkler / spray concept is already in use to scrub emissions from some of the chemical plants; but OP's article reminds us that fogs are naturally available to us; use it.

It's probably cause morning fogs have been such an irritant (driving) that interesting properties escaped our notice.

JaiGi's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:05 AM

Man answers the phone with his frazzled blonde girlfriend on the other end.
"Sweetie! I need you to come over right now. I'm having a terrible time with this puzzle I'm doing!!"Curious, he asks what the puzzle is supposed to be? She answers "I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a tiger, but it's really hard!"Over to her place he goes, and sees the pieces all over the breakfast table. Immediately he diagnoses the problem."Honey? None of these pieces are ever going to fit together so that they make a tiger puzzle. If you make me a coffee, I'll help you put the Frosted Flakes back in the box....."

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl funny because its true. i cant say how many times i have to help my blonde ex with the same problem rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ha,ha, ha,
Finally a blonde rolling all over the floor - priceless!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

JaiGi's photo
Sat 09/19/15 10:43 AM
So I learn, hydrogen cannot escape when chilled down to liquid form; the Pluto Lakes. laugh

JaiGi's photo
Sat 09/19/15 05:47 AM
Heck, what do you make of this link; a branch off SM8's leader link.
http://www.space.com/30579-seeing-pluto-s-ice-scapes-in-a-new-light-video.html

They show a topography of mountains and ice and the presenter says: "it's earth-like, but instead of water flowing,it's liquid hydrogen."

Looked like one of Crystal's paintings but instead of white haunted with blue this one is starkly white, hammered with black.
(can't seem to stop this paroxysms of shuddddderrringgg)