Community > Posts By > JaiGi

JaiGi's photo
Sun 01/03/16 08:28 AM

Right. So, she treats you like that, and you're letting her. Listen, I'm in no way trying to tell you what to do, but if you even feel a TINY bit of hurt and anger, I wouldn't be that surprised. Let's be realistic, when we leave a lover, the thing we're afraid of the most, is that they might have sex with someone new. I suppose that's what's stopping you from leaving her. If you don't leave her, at least make her sweat. Tell her that a really attractive woman wanted you to go back to her place, and then some. But then, that's just stupid, because after she's been manipulating you, she's still really secure, because she has you where she wants you. I'd try backing off a bit. Even if you're lying, tell her that you made some new friend, at wherever you go by yourself, and when she starts being all selfish, you should make excuses to leave. If you won't change your life, no-one else will do it for you. I understand you don't want to make the move, of leaving her, but I digress. What ARE you meant to do?

tough for a guy to start a deep game
not when the woman is the mother of his 4 kids.
and she knows it.
in that sense it's now for "better or for worns".

JaiGi's photo
Sun 01/03/16 08:21 AM
thanks for the link.

Just unbelievable.

JaiGi's photo
Sun 01/03/16 08:07 AM

In my experience...the best conversation starter goes something like this...

" I really wanted to tell you....umm how do I say this....it's just that....oh never mind it's not that important..just forget it."

And walk away, if she's interested at all she'll want to know and will follow you and ask you to finish...

if you had no Shot to begin with she'll just think you're another weirdo

Isaac, so now you are dating the baby sitter.

JaiGi's photo
Sun 01/03/16 07:48 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Sun 01/03/16 07:48 AM

Please your take on our universe...,does it go on forever or end somewhere...and if it does end......what makes it end...?

Hindu phylosophy (if one may call it that): After the end is another birth.
And the cycle goes on ceaselessly.
another similar universe in another place.
humanity regathers..

does not give a clear cycle time though.
that's Hinduism; left to interpretations
a place where comics and math converge.

JaiGi's photo
Sun 01/03/16 07:14 AM
ha,ha,ha
good intentions but..
like our Indian work style.
1 step forward, 2 steps back.
lovely

JaiGi's photo
Fri 01/01/16 03:44 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Fri 01/01/16 03:46 PM

What new resolutions do you plan to make and break this year? :unamused:bigsmile noway drinks

Not to have a repeat 2015, which was a repeat of 2014, which ..
But i don't think my brain is listening.
too much of drinker last night.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!drinks

JaiGi's photo
Thu 12/31/15 12:18 PM

it'll be interesting to see if that fire gets hot enough
to melt all that structural steel and concrete and cause
that skyscraper to collapse straight down into its own footprint...

I believe residents in most of the hotels in Dubai are foreigners.

JaiGi's photo
Thu 12/31/15 12:11 PM

Be there for your kids yes but not for her pleasure. Buy her another toy and tell gosh I hope this will do the trick because mine is for someone else who appreciate it.

..cause mine has lost a main spring.
Then if she truly cares..
haha, too late its already 1st here.
Happy New Year to you all.

JaiGi's photo
Thu 12/31/15 11:23 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Thu 12/31/15 11:51 AM

So many examples of poor judgement and immaturity here. Boggles the mind. Hope you both figure out how to be good role models for the kids.

He got married at 17, she got pregnant at 18.
After 16 years they now have 4 kids; from 5 to 15
Now she has a toy.

So what was the problem? Ah yes, he wants to please her.
So? Give her a better toy.
I hear about toys with recorders in, saying pleasing things.

As for the kids, I find this generation more informed, well ahead
learning more from failed models; growing to be real characters.

But at 15, a daughter needs her father more than ever, I think.
Therein lays the complication.

So ladies don't you see he's being blackmailed into pleasing?

JaiGi's photo
Thu 12/31/15 10:35 AM
If we jam pack all the prayers and wishes
and hugs n kisses in here
it would shake and explode to the sky
and form 'Happy New 2016, Tulip'

Followed by a shower for all her friends

some people may say it's Global Warning

JaiGi's photo
Thu 12/31/15 10:08 AM

Ian Murdock, known for creating the Debian Linus OS, one of Linux’s most popular open-source operating systems, passed away at the age of 42.

As per a blog post he “helped pioneer the notion of a truly open project and community, embracing open design and open contribution; in fact the formative document of the open source movement itself (the Open Source Definition) was originally a Debian position statement.
source Indian Express

Great guy, seems he was quite depressed - hounded by police, as per his tweets. Reason for death - not given.

JaiGi's photo
Sat 12/26/15 04:54 PM
In India his books, starting with 'Broca's Brain'
As I recall Prof Sagan was involved in chiseling out a Mars Rover prototype(?)

JaiGi's photo
Sat 12/26/15 04:28 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Sat 12/26/15 04:29 PM

Here are the numbers for you guys : to sustain the nationality the families has to have 2.1children per family. To grow -2.3 children per family. Now- Europe 1.6, USA 1.8(2.1 including minorities) Muslims -8.1 children per family. Next 70-100 years Europe will be 100% Muslim states. USA 50% of population will be minorities. So there are will b global jihad and global Islamism. Those who against will b killed like a lambs. After the whole world turn Islamic, many pple will get tired of this barbarian life styles and there will b huge anti-Islamic movement which will lead to the end of the Islam and banning Koran and it will be a forbidden book, much like the Hitler's "Mein Kampf"

Solid point in here.
Already S.E. Asia, couple of countries gone: Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia all part of a 'Muslim archipelago'. They say it started with Sufism and then turned orthodox Sunnism.
In India, a Muslim family has 4 to 5 kids; don't know how they manage.
From 14% in the fifties, they are now 28%. We have another 50 years. So 70 to 100 years for Europe is about right.

ok, this is a Hillary post. Don't know why she wants the job, after the hemorrhage while F.Secy.what

JaiGi's photo
Thu 12/24/15 04:15 AM
Not easy to leave a 'friend' abruptly

May be you can ask for some 'space' go for a 'separation period', gives him some time to digest all this.

You may not find 'new' love, but at least some peace. May be he too will find 'relief'.

JaiGi's photo
Tue 12/08/15 09:19 AM

The wife laughed for an hour, which I think was very cruel.

Almost peed myself I was laughing so much.:laughing:

Ah, the connection.

JaiGi's photo
Tue 12/08/15 09:08 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Tue 12/08/15 09:27 AM

Tulip, i don't want you to get this well.
(why stir up some, well, hell, you know what i mean)

a bit plump and roundish is fine.

JaiGi's photo
Wed 11/25/15 03:30 PM

there must be both aim between the southern and northern. rage is uncontrollable emotion in the world. but our ancestor already teaching us the word mercy. especially within the chaos. there is one thing i can considering is if the center of Amazon becoming some kind of capitalist camp then all we need is a plane bigger then the earth. then is there people needs the "woods" or council. that is a complicate request. at least for now.

I always expect these posts to end with the words BURMA SHAVE... spock

rofl

JaiGi's photo
Tue 11/24/15 05:51 AM

What should we do with terrorist?
Or what actions should be taken against them?

Your question seems more like 'what if i identify a potential terrorist in my neighborhood?'

As per the Old Law - nothing; till he actually guns down lives.

As per yesterday's UN Resolution - anything and everything.
You don't have to wait till he shoots.
You may kill him before he attempts to and then the Law will hang him.

Seems to be the only way.. till the UN finds a way to shut down
religion-based dichotomies.

France's mistake was being in denial!
In India, we know we are at risk and so do the communities housing terrorists.

me thinks I distinctly remember India getting caught with it's Pants down several times!

Interesting to hear wisdom emanate from within the Alp fortress. Particularly when your country's historical service to the world is providing tax havens.

Is that the Best you can do,Sunshine?Losing it?laugh
Besides,someone has to protect People from those Thieving Politicians in East and West!

Besides,all that doesn't change the Fact that India was caught sleeping the same way France was a few days ago!
It's a Fact of life that some always fall through the Cracks!

In sunshine country, our newspapers are quizzing on how ISIS is garnering funds. Sources listed are:

Oil trade: $558 million / year ($1.53 million a day)
Tax / extortion: $360 million / year
Trade in antiquities: $100 Million
Donations (Gulf): $ 40 million (2013-14 figures)
Kidnappings $ 20 million (2014)

Reference: Rand Corporation

That's over a billion dollar in revenues. OMG you may say.

Now compare this with reports claiming that a total exceeding US$16.4 trillion black money (un-taxed income) are stashed in Switzerland.

The largest 500 U.S. companies would owe an estimated $620 billion in U.S. taxes were it not for the more than $2.1 trillion in offshore cash that most of the firms hold in foreign tax havens, according to a study released Tuesday.

The report (PDF), based on an analysis of company filings to the IRS and the Securities and Exchange Commission, was authored by the Citizens for Tax Justice and the U.S. Public Interest Research Group Education Fund.

I think for far too long the world has been watching Switzerland bank without impunity world assets criminally acquired: in gold, artifacts & currencies in what has now become the underground economy of the privileged.

Over the last two decades, the Swiss have extended their know how to build tax havens in countries like Bermuda, Ireland, the Netherlands and the Cayman Islands.

You can't earn $16.4 trillion from Swiss knives, watches and Swiss cheese.

JaiGi's photo
Mon 11/23/15 01:24 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Mon 11/23/15 01:26 PM

Your question seems more like 'what if i identify a potential terrorist in my neighborhood?'

me thinks I distinctly remember India getting caught with it's Pants down several times!

Interesting to hear wisdom emanate from within the Alp fortress. Particularly when your country's historical service to the world is providing tax havens.

JaiGi's photo
Sun 11/22/15 07:35 AM