Community > Posts By > JaiGi

JaiGi's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:55 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Sun 01/10/16 07:21 AM

From earlier discussions in the forums, there are AOL users in M2; (i'm not..); so it's like missing the bus. :wink:

JaiGi's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:38 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Sun 01/10/16 07:11 AM

COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT A DRIVER IS ? I'm getting a message that tells me to update my driver.Do I need this ?? Also When I sign in on AOL mail, It says pull this button n erase what is on my hard driver ??,Last time, I trying to do things myself. I mess things up.

Yeah, there are some c_guys here but they seem to have missed your post.

Please type 'Device Manager' in the search text box of Windows startup panel and it will display a list of all devices attached to your pc (including your mouse). A driver, normally is a device driver, a software written in low level language like assembly or 'C' which interfaces with the pc's operating system (Windows). Normally this does not have to be updated unless one changes the device.

As far as AOL / Firefox and others, there are no devices except for the USB / modem supplied by your internet provider & that's got nothing to do with Browser software.

I'm on slightly gray area here, but an interface to the net - net is not a device.

So my opinion is that AOL browser software has some 'conflict' with either a previous version of AOL or another browser like Firefox.

That said, if AOL-mail is asking you to press a button to 'erase' some driver on your hard disk drive then it's not ok.

If it's AOL's installation wizard then it should automatically erase / uninstall previous 'AOL mail' version. So if it is asking for something else - then it's v.strange & what is it?

On an aside - I have a suspicion that AOL's newer version would 'read' your mail (like gmail does; cause I receive quite a few 'targeted ads' when I send a mail to anybody on a particular topic') Targeted ads have become a huge source of revenue; particularly now that Google has bought out 'Ad-Block'.

Now if you want to stop those irritating messages go to AOL's 'Settings page' and 'options' and so on till you reach 'Look up updates'. Uncheck this obviously.

If it still persists then as Isaac says getting friendly with the neighborhood store / geek or googling 'AOL updates' could bring in a lot of info.

That will be $10 /-.

Additionally, if you are taking assistance from the neighborhood spider man then they will do their diagnosis right in front of you (in IT this is among your rights to request as a safeguard to private files). Even if it's opening your hardware, in front of you else, your 4GB memory would shrink to 2GB.

that's another $5/-
Now where should i send the bill?

JaiGi's photo
Sat 01/09/16 05:29 AM
Hey Dude,
it takes courage to speak about one's life and subject it to examination by 'strangers' how-so-ever well meaning.

let's see you are what 34? Real life actually begins at 35 plus.

also Mingle2 people generally speak openly based on their experiences; me? i tend to speak spontaneously; mood of the moment; but our friends reflect & then respond; so if there is a pail of ice cold water dropped on you by a member; hey; that's what friends are for, right?

You are straddling a tough bar; at least tougher than whatever i have faced in life. May be over time, some solution may be worked out; may require that woman on her flying stick to come down to earth; is all i can see.

meantime enjoy life; take her out on a vacation, anything different;
give her something beyond the chains of motherhood.
Best wishes.

JaiGi's photo
Fri 01/08/16 09:38 AM
You're going about it the wrong way. You're trying to find out why he would do that. That's not really important, not the No1 question.
Question should be: What do you want?
You get in touch with a guy who shows interest, then he has behaviour that is inappropriate and ... you accept it. Don't!

Soo, so out.
Romeo is not her student & Juliet is not his class teacher.
Something about him sparked in Juliet. She must investigate;
if not for him, for herself.

Treating Romeo as pork(?) where hav't thou, my princess; wafted?
I would pursue you to the end of earth
if only you threw more than a handkerchief..

JaiGi's photo
Fri 01/08/16 09:23 AM

Some people just do not know how to have a conversation online and need a little (gentle) guidance. We all have our strengths and weakness and we just need to relate and understand. Below, is an example of the worst first contact ever. With honest conversation over the months we now relate as friends and she is now dating and not using this opening line.

"Hi, How are you doing today? My name is juwitha,
23yrs, from switzerland, but presently now in Dallas NC
studying Accountant also am living with my uncle and
his kids, what is your name and age and also where
are you from? Sorry for been disturbed i just do view
your profile on single muslims although am totally
new on there also to this online service stuff, ur bio
on your profile, look like what i have been looking for
all my life"

Sweet, but totally lost online. haha! (This looks 100% spam but was not)

laugh laugh laugh

seems to me a lot of singles are living on islands.
building high barricades
like the 80-20 rule
80% of the singles are building barricades against the 20% predators / scammers and what not.

so a shipwrecked wen swims over to the island and what does she get from the sole resident? a spontaneous hug?

80-20 says negative.

JaiGi's photo
Thu 01/07/16 10:00 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Thu 01/07/16 10:05 AM

i love casual dating...
What does that mean ?

It means "I am looking to generate traffic to my profile and some emails so I can ask guys that are attracted to my fake picture to contact me offsite and more than likely ask for money or just generate traffic to other websites to increase eyeballs and click throughs for the people that hired me."

laugh

Ciretom has a great deal of experience in these matters.
Eva, if it's not true, please respond.

JaiGi's photo
Thu 01/07/16 09:12 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Thu 01/07/16 09:59 AM
Hi Annie,
The way you describe.., I suppose girls do find themselves in such situations. Anyway in opposition to some of the well meant advice.., here's my suggestion.

Comes up with this excuse I have been busy. Tonight or should I say 1 in the morning I confronted him and asked him straight out. All he said was I am over tired, we will catch up tomorrow.

To many unanswered questions and after a month you would...

So within a month you changed your mind? I would have suggested 3 months. After all he's having a predictable life why should he give it all up to a stranger? The questions he may be harboring are...

1. Are you right for him?
By this I mean, similar background, common interests (?); things you are passionate about that might interest him?

He wants to meet and has expressed that he is keen..

So check 1 - ok.

2. What about your fitness levels and size ratio?
By ratio I mean waistline. Men don't say it but this is the differentiation between friends and g.f.
Most ladies i knew were good cooks helping themselves a bit too often.

well, well, well..
just checked your profile & find you are a gym enthusiast.
so check 2 - ok.

3. What about money?
A survey (in a TV show in US) found that most couples quarrel over money.
check 3 - ok

4. What about temperament?
ok, you've a golden heart, but seems that it comes with some quick temper. That makes you the 'controlling type', not him(!)
check 4 - hmm. shades

So finally we come to "What would you do?"
2 clear oks.
It's 3 out of 4 then you may want to meet this 'stranger' and now safety is the concern..

send a mail stating you have some work in his city, suggest a b'fast meeting at Wendy's before you rush off to the job. It sends a subliminal message 'hey, the lady has her own life & it's not going to revolve around you'.

take a friend along.
why not?

Oops, I missed Ciretom's response.
solid points there.

& i missed the fact that Annie is a gym enthusiast.
that's a wow factor there.

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 10:10 PM

i would say, yeah, she is flirting back.

Easy to say. we lost our senses of smell & such nuances long ago. the world is reduced to 8 hour shifts of clobber, clobber, clobber.

It's time wonderbra came through with green LEDs when they hard(?)

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 07:10 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Wed 01/06/16 07:29 PM

In South Ca. all illegal immigrants have drivers licenses. That of course if they want and apply for one. Fact is, if these people ( mostly Mexicans) did not have the ability to get to work the economy in that area would come to a screeching halt.

And fact is, Ca. does not want that to happen. thus.. licenses

Walk into most ANY business in that area. The grunt work is being done by Mexicans

Why

Because we don't want to do this work. We don't want to cut our grass, paint our house, make our pizza, drive the trucks, ect,ect.

we (America) created this monster.

Ben Carson: Seal All Borders, Turn Off Spigot That Dispenses The Goodies http://youtu.be/N0Hs89_LhOY/ 02:13

He may have the most logical solution

Forget Carlson, Trump has a wider outlook and so the blueprint.
DLs colored yello for Mex, blue for Euros and so on..

DLs are after all licenses like teaching licenses, electrician licenses, flying licenses, medical...

If one extrapolated Ben's point of view, no international pilot could land a plane in US airports..

In India, and many countries, if Americans have an international DL; they automatically drive..

Funny laws, if one can buy guns but not drive..

Jai, I guess you didn't see the Carson video. He didn't mention licenses & neither did I. I don't recall Trump ever mentioning it either.
* That would imply they are staying.. all 13 million illegal aliens * noway

Btw: in the USA driving is a 'privilege' not a 'right'. And Non Americans do not have the same rights as Americans.
I do prefer Trump to Carson.
Trump would send everyone home. But neither would want to give driving 'privileges' & neither would I.

Yeah, i did miss somethings, particularly 'illegals' but more to the point Trump has a construction / project background. Right or wrong solutions, he's going to make them work. He's not looking out for his skin.

The DL example was figurative on how commonsense solves problems.
Also his rejoinder to Putin(?), makes us aware that he thinks beyond boundaries.

If for a moment we forget the western world, I think even the ISIS is watching 2016 elections 'closely'. Anybody can see that Mr. Trump has zero tolerance for nonsense.

Personally, politics don't interest as much. The only feeling i get is Trump would galvanize space missions after clearing up the ISIS interruption. Or may be as you state Mr. Sanders is the candidate to watch. Not my cup...

But Hillary(?) for her Mr. Obama is the interruption she wants erased from history books.

May be I speak vehemently; but it's from having a Hillary here in India.

Her name is Sonia Gandhi. The likeness is amazing. Nothing got done.

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 06:45 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Wed 01/06/16 06:46 PM

Fa Kin Gun Pao Der.
laugh

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 06:39 PM
Agreed.

Then look again at the possibilities..
trying a change of players & what do we get(?)

Lst's say Mao Tse Tsung visits N.Korea then under the older n wiser Kim.., returns and asks his foreign minister Chou-En-Lie...
(Chou was then known in India as a 2 faced guy)

or

Saudi Arabia's King visits Qatar
and the caveat here is give the wrong answer and you die...

We could try them all but somehow George Bush & Tony Blair seem appropriate here.drinker

thanks for the flowers.flowerforyou

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 04:41 PM
The Indian version has been doing the rounds on the net. On second thoughts, it backfires. hic.

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 04:30 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Wed 01/06/16 04:32 PM

George Bush Jr. didn't visit India but he met India's largest party president Sonia Gandhi during her visit to the United States for some medical treatment. During the meeting, Sonia talked about how she admired American women and particularly mentioned Condoleezza Rice who had made waves in India. GB in turn expressed his admiration on how a single party could rule India for 50 years. He then put forward the same question to her; the one on leadership philosophy..

Sonia may not have acquired a degree but she had attended those management seminars. And to demonstrate what she said she called the Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and posted to him the father-child problem.

"Me of course", said Manmohan Singh.

After the meeting, George Bush pondered over this; hmm, Condoleezza Rice; Rice & India; yeah, he could see the connections. So George called Ms. Rice, knowing that she would answer right.

Ms. Rice panicked. She called up the very same Colin Powell. Powell laughed, "me of course".

When the grateful Ms. Rice (wonder why she didn't get married, such lovely legs) carried back the message Bush was doubly pained: "Don't you know Honey! , it's Manmohan Singh"

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 07:35 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Wed 01/06/16 07:36 AM

Well, that's not really accurate. yes, especially in the midwest flood plains, some idiotic developers have been building on areas which were cheap to build on because they WERE flood plain areas,and then when the floods came (as usual) they expected the world to ruch in and bail them out financially and otherwise.

Instead, the blame was being laid on the UPSTREAM developers, who had paved over much larger areas of the NORTHERN floodplains, and that this had the result that a lot more of the rain that fell in the North, was emptying directly into the Mississippi, and then blowing out the levees in the South.

Since that WAS something worthy of complaint, they would do so.

Houston, then London floods have been hitting the news,
don't know whether you guys heard abt. flooding here in Chennai, south east coast of India.

Late Nov - mid Dec, 2015:
unprecedented rains - a years rainfall in 3 days, they said.
roads were streams we waded through; power shut down.
cars submerged in some areas

then within 3 days again
a years total rainfall in 3 days
followed by a week of balmy winds

and again!!
a years total rainfall in 3 days...
power, water, bank ATMs- already down.

may be it's global warming in London & Houston
but definitely real estate mafia here.
G'men, greed is realestate

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 07:12 AM

The covert signal of flirtation is Hard nipples

nipples tipple?

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 07:02 AM

oh you have a criminal record what was that all about?

hmnn..
was crashing through the red light, while stalking you..

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 06:59 AM
Amazing Grace..
plz kick out my Ex..
n some bread
in the mouth of my babes..

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 06:40 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Wed 01/06/16 06:43 AM

In South Ca. all illegal immigrants have drivers licenses. That of course if they want and apply for one. Fact is, if these people ( mostly Mexicans) did not have the ability to get to work the economy in that area would come to a screeching halt.

And fact is, Ca. does not want that to happen. thus.. licenses

Walk into most ANY business in that area. The grunt work is being done by Mexicans

Why

Because we don't want to do this work. We don't want to cut our grass, paint our house, make our pizza, drive the trucks, ect,ect.

we (America) created this monster.

Ben Carson: Seal All Borders, Turn Off Spigot That Dispenses The Goodies http://youtu.be/N0Hs89_LhOY/ 02:13

He may have the most logical solution

Forget Carlson, Trump has a wider outlook and so the blueprint.
DLs colored yello for Mex, blue for Euros and so on..

DLs are after all licenses like teaching licenses, electrician licenses, flying licenses, medical...

If one extrapolated Ben's point of view, no international pilot could land a plane in US airports..

In India, and many countries, if Americans have an international DL; they automatically drive..

Funny laws, if one can buy guns but not drive..

JaiGi's photo
Wed 01/06/16 06:13 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Wed 01/06/16 06:14 AM
I read this somewhere and on the rebound; is more tantalizing….

Which president?
Barack? He’s what he eats: beef n pork: power n sex..
If he went for fish maybe, some brains..

George Bush: An accidental President: yeah, if he caught, he caught; else Jeb would do it..,

Clinton: He’s original the follower: told the gals: “I will make ye fishers of men” Hillary, his masterpiece ..

George Bush Sr.? ok, yeah; may be. Kuwait, Iraq; fisherman, alright..

So the President hired the donkey.

... And thus began the practice of hiring dumb ***** to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.
And the practice is unbroken to this day.

Makes sense finally; a donkey trusting other donkeys...frustrated
tank yew

JaiGi's photo
Sun 01/03/16 08:58 AM

In my experience...the best conversation starter goes something like this...

" I really wanted to tell you....umm how do I say this....it's just that....oh never mind it's not that important..just forget it."

And walk away, if she's interested at all she'll want to know and will follow you and ask you to finish...

if you had no Shot to begin with she'll just think you're another weirdo

Isaac, so now you are dating the baby sitter.

For 8 years now....
she is older than me...wouldn't consider her a babysitter though...unless you count when..*never mind keep it PG*..

Aha. But the guy in the Sound of Music was teakwood not rosewood.
ok, ok, you are a big heart
but 8 years? it's like love overtaking life