Community > Posts By > Want2B5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 06/02/09 07:49 PM

Ok Im gonna just say it here....I miss the rain. hehe
Ducking and covering now.

Did you get some rain there this evening? We are having some here.

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 06/02/09 12:02 PM
Unconditional love - I thought I was capable of it and found out that some acts and words are beyond my forgiveness and tolerance and I had to love myself enough to walk away. This revelation within myself helps keep the wall around me from tumbling down.

This word has been used against me many times throughout my life. Sad to admit, I have chosen the blind route and have also chosen the extremely forgiving putz in my past. In the future, my eyes are open and my heart is guarded as I relearn what unconditional love really means to me and what I am willing to tolerate and forgive in its name.

flowerforyou This post hits me right in the gut, Mirror! flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/31/09 10:46 PM
Did the Cupid Shuffle in your honor at the club on Friday, Mr. DubzMan. :banana:

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/31/09 09:32 PM
HEREFORMORE

Change your email settings so I can email you - or email me first and I can respond! I will give you the "juicy" hunk of burning love words that were spoken to me...

by a complete stranger!!!!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/31/09 09:30 PM

I know I "needed" some major stress relief! Being w/friends, a few drinks, lively party atmosphere, dancing - just what I needed.

OOOHHH I got to do the Cupid Shuffle...too! bigsmile

Not sure how many days it will take to recover to get what that creepy guy said to me out of my head! noway

I will probably regret this but.....what'd he say, what'd he say?
When I was at Margaritas last I was avoiding eye contact with men because my sister and i were seated near the bar where, it seemed, men tended to gather and watch the women like vultures. I was hoping to avoid that akward moment where they asked "wanna dance" and I say "no thanks."

I will email you what he said. Not going to post it here.

Why don't you wanna dance? I danced w/the girls at my table, a few of the guys that asked and I even asked a guy to dance! OH..and then Walter. Sometimes he just showed up and sometimes I felt sorry for him dancing by himself so I danced with him. I got a kick out of being taller than someone! bigsmile

I learned how to go and do a "scan"....LOL I wasn't very good at it. Unfortunately w/my height - I end up with all of the armpit smells as I walk through...YUK!... laugh

Would like to go back there again. It was fun!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/31/09 08:26 AM
Depends on my mood at the time and what I have on hand. I sometimes use regular bread, raisin bread or texas toast. Sometimes I throw a little cinnamon in the egg wash. Always cook it in cast iron skillet.

Don't like it mushy - Don't like it crunchy - somewhere in between is nice and a nice brown color.

Sometimes plain, sometimes w/powdered sugar, sometimes maple syrup, sometimes half and half. YUM!

Too bad i am on my way to work. Sounds yummy right this minute :-)

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/31/09 08:09 AM

Oh and I forgot to mention one more thing...

If you don't see a said event and have a witness to it,
this is appearently the grounds they use to say they can't do anything. Your word is also not good enough. Even if you see said
event, they still say they can not take your word for it.
It is more or less your word agaisnt theirs, and no one wants to get involved with it. They can only file a report.

And we all know what file its goes in don't we!
Yep! The IDGAS file!

By the way, I have started taking pictures of my home and auto
for the record.

Get one of those cameras that hook up to VCR and record the little buggers in action!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/31/09 08:08 AM

I would call all my biker friends over for a party and let em park 30 or 40 Harleys their driveway and see if they dare to say anything about it

WooHoo. Sounds like a good plan to me. :-)

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/31/09 08:08 AM

I would call all my biker friends over for a party and let em park 30 or 40 Harleys their driveway and see if they dare to say anything about it

WooHoo. Sounds like a good plan to me. :-)

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:57 AM

Hit every red light on my way home.
Whats up with that?

I hate it when that happens!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:57 PM
Can't even begin to put it into words!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:23 AM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Sat 05/30/09 11:25 AM
frustratedsigh frustrated

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:15 AM

The same guy that did that proceedure also removed stones from me before & the last time he says to me.. Oh I've been in you before!rofl rofl rofl

OMG laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:13 AM
I know I "needed" some major stress relief! Being w/friends, a few drinks, lively party atmosphere, dancing - just what I needed.

OOOHHH I got to do the Cupid Shuffle...too! bigsmile

Not sure how many days it will take to recover to get what that creepy guy said to me out of my head! noway

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/30/09 10:48 AM

I should have ventured out to Margaritas.... just didn't have the energy.

Rough day/week? Not feeling well?

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:14 AM
hereformore wrote

BTW, I found it amusing to watch people my age dancing at Margarita's last Friday. What a flash back.

tngxl65 wrote

Lol. My favorite part of going to Margaritas is watching that short South American man work his way around the dance floor. He's my hero.

So, I went to Margarita's tonight. I danced with the little South American guy "Walter". He is 61 yrs old! And I was taller than him! LMAO It is not very often that I am taller than someone!

The band was really good. Danced with my friends and some of the guys there. Had a great time.

hereformore - Watch out for the medium skin ponytail dude...C-R-E-E-P-Y!!!!!

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:07 PM

did ya get burned?frustrated

Nope - thank GOD!!!! But, if I had read the profile I would not have responded to the email. noway surprised blushing

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:34 PM

HEY I GOT ONE TOO :banana:

WooHoo PLK! Congrats! I hope it works out well flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:17 PM
by now. ALWAYS - ALWAYS read a profile BEFORE you send a response to the email....GEEZ! frustrated frustrated frustrated

Dumb me. Read an email, responded...then read profile! noway shocked slaphead

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 05/26/09 07:00 AM

Where you almost just want to scream at the top of you lungs for some kind of answer, even if you don't know what your looking for?

if notohwell
(its one of those days for me)

I can soooo relate to this today!