Community > Posts By > Want2B5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/24/09 10:38 AM
Thanks LilBug....I thought is was me!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/23/09 11:32 PM

I know I over analyze things because of heartbreak in the past hen I ignored my mind.

I found myself arguing and debating with myself a lot lately lol. I'm just waiting for the day when my mind tellis my heart "told ya so" lol

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/23/09 11:15 PM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Sat 05/23/09 11:16 PM
gotta have some beef jerky

Check. Probably won't taste near as good as your deer jerky.

Ok, Chili cheese corn chips, Lots of water, too, please.

Check

Tortilla chips and Hummus.

Hummus is good...but, are you for real? Beans in a car on a road trip. Don't think so! laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:30 PM

^ Are you Jesus?

rofl rofl rofl

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:26 PM

I'll bring snacks happy

Oh yea, sounds great. Are you taking requests?

Sure, bring em on!

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/22/09 08:14 PM
I'll bring snacks happy

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/22/09 06:06 PM
I am short so my life is short every day! ohwell

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/22/09 06:02 PM

We're all still here. Heck, where would we go? Oklahoma?
Did someone say road trip??? I'm down, who's driving?

lol, it's not much of a drive for you!
Depends on which part of Oklahoma i/the gang go to. Does this mean I'm driving???

Looks like you're driving!

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/22/09 02:02 PM
laugh That is so you, Babe! laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 05/20/09 10:13 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 05/20/09 10:08 PM

I think we are all somewhat tired of being alone, or we wouldn't be here.

Yeah, walls are built up, sealed over and left to protect us. But I think you have to get to a certain point where you realize you have to start slowly etching away at those walls to let yourself breathe. Maybe even climb a little to peek over and see that the coast is clear.

Once you get a few breaths of that fresh air, it makes you want to work a little harder to see what's outside those walls. So, the walls come down a little more until you can see over them without climbing.

Eventually, you get to that point were you can wander around without the safety of those walls, but they are still there enough to let you duck back in if you get scared. You just have to be careful not to start building those walls again from the debris.

When you are ready to make those choices, you are ready... only you can decide when it is time. Don't be afraid... come out and enjoy the sunshine. flowerforyou

Well said!
flowerforyou :thumbsup: flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 05/20/09 10:01 PM
Toto got away again..darn it..I can't keep up with that silly dog!!!

How ya doing? I am here. It is my Friday and I am really excited as I was told my new days off will be beginning soon. My new days off will be Fri and Sat instead of Thur and Fri. WooHoo!

I am celebrating...went to Sonic and got one of their new Mango Limeades. Not too bad. bigsmile

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:34 PM

Walls are for protection.

I placed them there to save myself from all the games and pain never knowing behind them there was lonliness..

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/18/09 08:48 AM

I heard that the closing night fireworks were awesome.

I heard they were, too. We could hear some of them at work. I would have loved to have been able to go over to the parking garage and sneak a peek. But, there was only 2 of us working.

Maybe next year!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:32 PM
flowerforyou Thinking of you Luv2Rock flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:22 PM

I went to the Pow Wow at the Indian Center on my way to work. I was only there for 1 1/2 hrs - ended up getting a sunburn - on my chest of all places! It didn't show up until about 9 o'clock tonight at work. Yes...it is even really nice and white where my necklace was...LOL Geesh!
Ive got some aloe vera cream..lmao

Go right ahead and laugh!....and pass that aloe vera cream...LOL

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:21 PM

I went to the Pow Wow at the Indian Center on my way to work. I was only there for 1 1/2 hrs - ended up getting a sunburn - on my chest of all places! It didn't show up until about 9 o'clock tonight at work. Yes...it is even really nice and white where my necklace was...LOL Geesh!
You never know, you might start a new fad! Like the stickers worn while in a tanning bed....

LOL...yep, that is me a trendsetter!...LOL...wore my tank top backwards today - under my blouse so I could go to work without the white and red skin showing...LOL

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:57 PM

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:50 PM

:banana: :banana: WooHoo! BigFatFun is at Jerry's. I am on my way :banana: :banana:

Got there just after they dropped off from the Party Bus. Couldn't get in. Ended up at Soggy Bottom frustrated

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:53 PM
:banana: :banana: WooHoo! BigFatFun is at Jerry's. I am on my way :banana: :banana: