Community > Posts By > Want2B5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:26 PM

It depends on the topic and what kind of time I have. Sometimes I browse, sometimes read the whole thing and sometimes get caught responding to a poster I run into on the thread. I have even been known to look for a certain poster blushing seeing what his opinion of the thread was. Can usually guess it before I find it, though sometimes I am surprised. LOL

I see. You're a covert stalker! laugh laugh

laugh maybe...maybe not laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:08 PM
Welcome Back Melody flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:00 PM
It depends on the topic and what kind of time I have. Sometimes I browse, sometimes read the whole thing and sometimes get caught responding to a poster I run into on the thread. I have even been known to look for a certain poster blushing seeing what his opinion of the thread was. Can usually guess it before I find it, though sometimes I am surprised. LOL

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:55 PM
My daughter's b-day is Mother's Day this year. She turns 19. We both have to work this day. I am gonna try to talk her into going out for a late night/early morning breakfast. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:43 AM
Cherry Coke for me, please. I will take it with crushed ice. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:28 AM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Mon 05/04/09 10:51 AM
Our River Festival begins this Friday. Lots of goings on downtown around the Arkansas River. It starts off with a parade and there will be food courts, concerts, amusement rides, river run, Cajun Food Fest...just to name a few. It is a 9-day event.

http://www.wichitariverfestival.com/news.cfm

We have Kansas, Everlife, Loverboy and Dr. Hook performing this year.

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:52 AM
It used to be a Goth thing... My Mom was Native American & had jet black hair...imagine her surprise when out popped 4 red-headed white kids!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:43 AM
I make things happen here and now so it becomes my new "past"

I like this. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/03/09 10:13 AM
A little background so you know where this is coming from. I am new to this getting out and about stuff. I lived a very sheltered "stay in his box" life when I was married.

One of my new friends is gay and after going to another club first we went to one so he could see some of his friends. I was a little apprehensive when I was in the pat down line to get in. Once I got in, it was nothing that I have ever experienced before and I got stuck in my tracks just trying to take it all in. The dance floor was humongous and it was full of people of all ages from gay, lesbian, bi and straight to people dancing by themselves and floating from group to group dancing with everyone. I didn't get the vibe that people were judgmental. Everyone was there to dance and have a good time.

I thought I would be weirded out, too, since I am straight. After getting over the initial shock, I had a great time and will go again if the opportunity arises. Would I choose to go there exclusively? Nope. But, I had fun with the group I was with while I was there.

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/03/09 09:35 AM

Heres some cool hip dance moves for you to learn so the next time you go out on a date or with your friends, you'll be the one everyones looking at.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80624081/

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lock It, Lock It, Diagonal, Uh-Huh :banana:
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You have too much time on your hands!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:31 PM
over 20 years

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:15 PM
Hi, Romeo.
I am sorry to read about your friend. How are you holding up?

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:11 PM
flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:07 PM

I have days like that, too.

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:25 PM

I miss my mom and dad paying all the bills and feeding me.

laugh

Don't we all...my dad did till he departed last June...okay, he didn't pay all my bills but he paid my gasoline and he took me out for dinner weekly. Gosh...I miss his humor and his smile.:cry:

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/01/09 03:54 PM
My soul mate. I don't know who he is yet, but I know every day I wake up I am one day closer to finding him. smitten

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:50 PM
Hey, Hinkle. . .good to see ya posting again! Welcome Back! flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:32 PM
Loverboy is coming in concert for our River Festival here. I am trying to get the night off so I can go.

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:11 PM
You've got that right!

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:13 PM

The only other tip i can give you, is that if this lady is another forum poster, keep your business out of the forums(and i mean OUT!).

I agree with Dan on this one.

Wishing you the best and hope it works out for both of you. flowerforyou

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next