Community > Posts By > Want2B5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:52 PM
Welcome Creativeways flowerforyou

Welcome shortnskinny flowerforyou (I am shortnfat :tongue:)

Welcome Blamb flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:38 PM
Haven't seen it myself, but, my daughter was telling me today that I need to see it.

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:20 PM
Rain Rain Go Away!

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:17 PM
raining here...cloud to ground lightning...tornado warning...woohoo...are we having fun yet?

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:15 AM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Fri 05/15/09 01:34 AM

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:52 AM
It was a beautiful night in KAKELAND this evening. Perfect night for holding hands and going for a walk. (sigh)

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:50 AM

again, sorry to all for the rant. I was frustrated.oops

laugh rant away, most of us probably agree with you.

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:49 AM

sleeping.

just kidding.

had no internet.

now on lousy dial up to feed my mingle obsession.

Bummer. I bet it takes a while to load all of the pics and the posts that are filled with symbols. Glad you are back!

Weren't you going to open up a restaurant or bar? Have you done that yet?

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:47 AM

marriage sucks the life out of you???? Oh,thats right..forgot about my 10 years of "bliss"

Hi, lnghntr flowerforyou Good to see you posting again! 10 full years of "bliss" huh... Lucky you!

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:41 AM
Libra

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:11 PM

why yes, yes he does

Hi Hasidic....where ya been?

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:46 PM

since when was it a river fest anyway. The powers the be dont want anyone to use the river as their is no revenue from it like concerts and food courts.
If you dont believe me, look at the level of the lincoln street dam. It's not as low as it could be. My theory is the city does not want anyone to see the silt left behind from the water. I witnessed at least 100 man-hours used during the week before riverfest in an effort to clean the silt away from the previous high water.
And it's not like the water level changes from lincoln street up, there's a dam for pete's sake. It could be in august and the water level is the same.
Someone needs to pull their head out and use it!(polititions aren't known for that)
Sorry for the rant.frustrated

Whew...feel better now? flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:43 PM

I wish my soon to be ex would use this site to find someone else.:wink:

LOL When will your divorce be final?

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:28 PM

My family couldn't care less. It's a little awkward when I run in to my ex online though.....

YES...you told me about that! I could see how that would be strange. Has she made her way here yet? noway ohwell noway too weird!!!

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:38 AM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Tue 05/12/09 06:39 AM
Updates? What did you do and how did you like it?

hereformore: Did you make it out on Saturday? How was your first experience? Did your daughter enjoy it?

tngxl65: Did you make it to the Loverboy concert? What did you and the boys do on Saturday?

shortnskinny: Did you go play in the spillway?

I haven't been feeling well since Thurs so I missed the parade on Fri and everything else so far. I'm thinking about doing the lunch thing one day this week on my way to work. I have some friends, too, that are performing in the pow wow on Sat & Sun. I am hoping to go by there on my way to work and catch a few of their dances.

I am off on Thurs and Fri so I am planning on looking at the schedule to see what looks good. Then ss if I can muster up enough "want to" to weather the crowds by myself. frustrated

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:18 AM

top down on the way to work, not a cloud in the sky... alive, breathing, smiling, coffee in hand...!!...

good to be alive today! Have a GREAT one everybody!!

:banana:

Sounds wonderful! Hope your day continues to be fantastic.

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:14 AM

CONTENT....that's the word I am looking for bigsmile

CONTENT . . . it's a good place to be. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:07 AM

Oh doll....I am not settling anymore

I am actually content with being alone but someone special would be nice. It doesn't define who I am as a person and my life is not empty without someone in it. Would be nice to share it thoughflowerforyou

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/11/09 12:01 PM
Ooops....sorry. Those are the only pics I have to post. I have been the picture taker so I am not in many photos. The ones others take usually have one or both of my daughters with me and I won't post them on a public forum.

One of these days I will convince someone to take some recent pics of me.

I have recently lost some weight (still have some more to lose), cut my hair off and got highlights..woohoo...changes in the air, I can feel it! :wink:

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:56 AM
5/1983