Sun 05/10/09 09:28 PM

This is a dating site? Ooops...

Point Taken...laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:02 AM
Welcome Paradox and Moonlightstar! flowerforyou waving flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/10/09 12:37 AM
WooHoo, Tanya. Sounds like you had a great night celebrating with friends and met a new one, too. Wishing you the best. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/10/09 12:33 AM
Thank You :thumbsup:

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 05/10/09 12:33 AM
Thank You :thumbsup:

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/08/09 08:15 PM
I am "Mamma" to a 24 yr old daughter and "Mum" to a 19 yr old daughter.

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:09 PM
Signed up for mine. Thanks bigsmile

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:00 PM

Love the rain BUT if it doesn't stop soon I will need a miracle to mow my yard !!

laugh

Hi InGP Welcome to Mingle! flowerforyou bigsmile flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:53 PM

I just found out there will be canoe and kayak rental or rides of some sort.

WooHoo right up your alley. Enjoy!

Looks like they cancelled the paddle boats & canoes for Saturday. The water is too high.

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/08/09 02:25 PM

I just found out there will be canoe and kayak rental or rides of some sort.

WooHoo right up your alley. Enjoy!

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 05/08/09 08:02 AM
Hang in there! flowers :thumbsup: flowers

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 05/07/09 05:22 PM

Well, two things. You can not try, and never know. Perhaps kick yourself later. You might fail, but in this choice you surely will.

OR

You go for it. You give it your all. You hold nothing back. You stay alone the rest of your life.

Those are the choices today.

I'd rather just have a double cheeseburger happy meal.laugh

laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 05/07/09 05:20 PM
I have had some come through Mutual Match ...

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 05/07/09 05:15 PM
Do your family and friends know that you are on a "dating site"?
Do they support you, humor you or flat out tell you to get a life ... in the "real" world?

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 05/07/09 05:05 PM

"I'd rather be away from him longer than I like than be with anyone else all of the time."

Powerful words there spoken from experience.

I am so glad you have found a connection, Chrissy. Sending you good vibes, hugs and whatever else you need while you decide whether or not to pursue a LDR. flowerforyou :thumbsup: flowers :heart:

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 05/07/09 04:48 PM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Thu 05/07/09 04:49 PM

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 05/07/09 04:38 PM

I usually hit the parade on Friday night. I'm sure I and the boys will try to do something on Saturday too. The concert sounds like a good time... might go to that. [/quote}

I was thinking about the parade Friday, too. It you catch the concert on Saturday, let me know how it was. Keep an eye open for my daughter, she will be there in the crowd somewhere ... and ask her for that picture...LOL For some reason, I can't get her to send it to me.

I miss the balloon launches. We used to really enjoy those. Even went up once.
How cool is that?!? Did you enjoy it?
I miss the balloon launches, too. My sister had some friends that were balloon chasers and she would go along with them for the River Fest.

There is nothing quite like a balloon ride. Very peaceful. Well, when the oversized bunsen burner isn't lit, lol.

I'll look for her.. don't know if she would recognize me. Tell her not to mace any strangers that ask her for a photo from her camera.

Trying to remember their names... J and B?

LOL yep, she does have mace...and a mean right hook! Just hope she doesn't mistake you for a former patient. LOL You got it, J and B.

Oh...just mention the motorcycle...that will calm her down!

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 05/07/09 04:36 PM

i'd like to see more events that are actualy IN the river.after all,it is a "river" festival. Canoe rentals, an old fasioned river ferry would be cool; charge people a fee to cross the river( I know, why not use the bridge? "charity" ). the hole in one contest is cool, if you into golf. canoe races.
Perhaps a biased view?

Cool ideas. Biased view ... perhaps!...LOL Didn't there used to be more events on the river. I think I remember when I was in high school being able to rent canoes and paddleboats. Geesh I can't remember now, been too long.