Community > Posts By > Filmfreek

Filmfreek's photo
Mon 07/23/12 07:47 AM
Does this actually work or is it too "nice guy"?

Filmfreek's photo
Mon 07/23/12 07:44 AM
Indiana Jones marathon. Yep...even included "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull".

Filmfreek's photo
Sat 07/21/12 09:51 PM
I met Sarah at a club in Tampa when she was playing with The Creepshow. She wanted my t-shirt so I gave it to her. Very cool & talented chick.

Filmfreek's photo
Sat 07/21/12 09:02 PM
When I was like little little? A-Team, Dukes of Hazard, Airwolf, Miami Vice, Moonlighting, Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Brady Bunch, GI Joe.

Later on...The Wonder Years, Tales From The Crypt, Married With Children, Parker Lewis Can't Lose, Herman's Head, and of course...THE SIMPSONS. 25 years later & it is STILL my favorite show to watch.

Filmfreek's photo
Sat 07/21/12 08:56 PM
Saw the teaser at The Dark Knight Rises. I knew nothing about this. Totally stoked! I have faith in Zack. Dude knows his stuff. And just from the 60 second teaser I can tell it will blow Superman Returns out of the water. Can't wait!

Filmfreek's photo
Sat 07/21/12 08:52 PM
So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Dark Knight Rises was just OK. It was extremely drawn out in a few parts and seemed to just drag. I wasn't really feeling Bane as the villian. I mean he looked kinda cool, but the whole voice thing...idk...and Ledger's Joker is a pretty tough act to follow.

It was a pretty solid film. I know Nolan wanted to do a proper ending for the conclusion so I understand the extra long ending. I enjoyed it. I just like The Dark Knight a lot better.

Filmfreek's photo
Fri 07/20/12 09:30 AM
Edited by Filmfreek on Fri 07/20/12 09:33 AM
JK Rowling would be a broke @ss wench.

Filmfreek's photo
Fri 07/20/12 09:14 AM
Actually heard something about a "Scarface" & "American Psycho" reboot. The reason. To make it more modern. Here's the thing people. Listen closely. The 1980's was a HUGE part of both of those films. Especially American Psycho. Ellis even explained that the decade was actually supposed to be one of the characters of the book. Is Hollywood really this stupid?!

And DePalma's Scarface was already a "modern take remake" of the original anyway. IT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE!

frustrated

Filmfreek's photo
Fri 07/20/12 08:35 AM
This is why I always wait for the DVD. Plus the snacks are WAY too expensive.

Filmfreek's photo
Fri 07/20/12 08:31 AM
I think John Carpenter should do a reboot of Rob Zombie's "Halloween". That would be awesome. Haha. Seriously though...

Daredevil definitely needs to be redone. I don't remember liking ANYTHING about that movie, but I loved the comic. Same with Fantastic Four.

Filmfreek's photo
Thu 07/19/12 09:30 AM

Juan Of The Dead - Netflix: DVD availability date unknown :cry:

Haha. I hear ya man. Like a junkie tryin to get a fix. :tongue:

Filmfreek's photo
Thu 07/19/12 09:28 AM

I might have to see it just for the title alone. Is it on netflix?

Dunno about Netflix. Torgo would probably know regarding that. The movie is in Spanish and there are subtitles, but I never really get bothered by subtitles. I actually prefer them than dubbing.

I have to say again, the movie is worth watching.

Me too. I won't even watch a foreign film unless it's subtitled. Thanks for the recommendation! I'll definitely check it out whenever it hits redbox or netflix.

Filmfreek's photo
Thu 07/19/12 09:04 AM
I might have to see it just for the title alone. Is it on netflix?

Filmfreek's photo
Thu 07/19/12 08:41 AM

Cowboys and Aliens

Oh god yes! I saw the trailer and thought it looked pretty cool. Boy was I wrong.

Filmfreek's photo
Thu 07/19/12 08:37 AM

The wemens are always trying to gets me gold.

Haha. Is that where they got the term "gold diggers"?

Filmfreek's photo
Thu 07/19/12 08:27 AM

i was 14 on a date & she reached over & put her hand on thigh in a packed theater (spooky) cuz when lights came back up i couldnt get up to leave lol..

laugh

You should have tried the hole in the popcorn bucket bit.

Filmfreek's photo
Thu 07/19/12 07:16 AM
It takes a lot to creep me out, but this one did recently...

http://youtu.be/j8mdzVRyDSc

Filmfreek's photo
Thu 07/19/12 07:11 AM
http://youtu.be/hqVbOSEsJNo

Gets me every time. I know it's coming, but I still jump.

Filmfreek's photo
Thu 07/19/12 06:56 AM

Nice. You seem really cool. You'll probably end up with some jerk that's gonna mistreat you. Most of the good ones do. ohwell

maybe the the ones you have met :/ if i was the type to stay with an *** i wouldnt be here right now. i have a brain in my head thak you very much

Haha. Touche. Don't mind me. I'm just a whiny nice guy that bashes women if I don't get my way with them. I'm sure you're smarter and stronger to let some dude walk all over you. If I catch you slippin I'm gonna have to smack some sense into you though. :wink:

Filmfreek's photo
Wed 07/18/12 10:24 AM

I've always wanted to get tats on a date. Not matching of course. Haha.

On a first date??

Yeah. Why not? There IS actually a sense of intimacy there. You both feel somewhat vulnerable, so you're true feelings/emotions come out. And if it works out...it would be an awesome memory.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25