I_need_a_smoke_break's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:38 AM
I think lots of Northwest people hide on this site. XD
Hello anyways though!
Where are you from in the lovely Northwest?

Wed 11/26/08 11:22 AM
table top

Wed 11/26/08 11:15 AM
That's cool.
I'd call it that if I were atheist..but I'm christian so I still call it Christmas but I don't mind other people calling it different things or not celebrating it and what not.

Wed 11/26/08 11:09 AM
Well why don't we go back to calling it Winter Festival again then?

Wed 11/26/08 11:01 AM
I vote we call it Winter Festival!
That has nothing to do with religion and it basically means a seasonal celebration. Everyone can be involved in that!

Wed 11/26/08 10:49 AM
Pshay!
I'm a little bit crazy....
What's everyone up too??
How do you rate a profile if there's no poll or scale to base it off of????

Btw..I like the chipmunk picture. XD

Wed 11/26/08 10:45 AM
port

Wed 11/26/08 10:20 AM
I would suggest staying away from the person that keeps breaking your phone..... noway

Wed 11/26/08 10:15 AM
I think I might go crazy if I didn't have my phone. And thats not even because of dating! It's how I keep in touch with most of my friends.

Wed 11/26/08 10:10 AM
I think it says 'ya, I'm a playa, what of it??'
XD

Wed 11/26/08 09:59 AM
Haha thanks!
Yeah I'm excited.
I think being single is no fun but that's just me. XD

Wed 11/26/08 09:46 AM
Edited by I_need_a_smoke_break on Wed 11/26/08 09:47 AM
Let's see.... I dont know if meeting and thoroughly making out with the guy I met on here counts as a date but sure.

He lives 2 hours from me and I happened to be going up there for a concert with some friends so we decided to meet up after the concert. I was drenched, cold, my hair was all frazzled, I generally looked horrible and was tired when I finally met up with him. The first thing he did was give me a big hug and say how good I looked and how glad he was to finally get to meet me in person. We stood around chatting for a bit (on and off kissing too smooched ), while my friends waited in the car a little ways down the road. Eventually, after like a dozen texts from my worried bff, we decided to walk back down to my friends so they could all meet. We chilled around the car for a little while before driving off to get him home (I wasn't gonna make him walk anymore than he already had!) then me and my friends left back to their place.

That was about it..dunno if it counts as a date.. But I'm going back up to see him Friday. ^^

Mon 11/17/08 02:48 PM
I want a lot of things....sex is the current one on my mind though. XD

Mon 11/17/08 02:36 PM
I would probably ask why they are ignoring me.

Sun 11/16/08 06:50 PM
'Goosebumps'

Jeremy Ashida

(If you have heard his music you should message me. He's amazing. <3 )

Sun 11/16/08 06:48 PM
Well I presumed that there were more but what if you have limited travel resources and are looking for a relationship other than long distance? It's kind of silly to go just to forums that include people from all over.

Sun 11/16/08 06:40 PM
Hello!

Haha I like your picture. It made me laugh. ^^

Sun 11/16/08 06:31 PM
The last posted topic in here was 9 days ago..Really puts emphasis that it is quite lonely up here due to no social interaction...
Anyone wanna chat it up? Get to know each other a bit? :heart:

I'll start. I'm down in Oly (Olympia for those who don't call it that) and it's a pretty chill place. Kinda boring but whatever. Me and friends always find a way to have fun. ^^
I LOVE my dog. If you hate dogs..sorry, you don't know what you're missing out on. She's so sweet and means the world to me.
I'm really random and sometimes make no sense or string about 3 or more topics together into one sentence and not even realize it.
Besides all that, I'm not perfect but that doesn't mean I'm not a decent person. flowerforyou

Sun 11/16/08 06:24 PM
Aww...is there no one from WA?
It's awfully lonely up here...

And that whole no bi option on here is silly. It's either you're looking for a man or looking for a woman..I'm not picky. Boys haven't been much luck for me so far, so totally looking into having a first girl relationship. (Yeah, I haven't had one yet..I keep wishing though!)happy

Sun 11/16/08 06:09 PM

well....what I really was referring to was the kind:

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

Ah so as in the prettiest?

Not really exactly....but women ARE prettier to ME than men!!! I think it more refers to being the gentler of the sexes.

Ah but that is not always such a good thing to be gentle. It is hard to be taken seriously or get things you need because you are too concerned with others most of the time to worry about yourself.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12