I_need_a_smoke_break's photo
Sat 04/25/09 12:00 AM
Nah. This place just goes through periods of time when no one is on or replying to threads.
Don't worry. It happens to me all the time. flowerforyou

Fri 04/24/09 11:57 PM

To be honest @ this point in my life all I want is a makeout buddy! Is this wrong of mesmitten LOL!

I wish I had a make out buddy! Even a cuddle buddy would be okay too. ^^

Sun 02/22/09 09:38 AM
I dunno what to do anymore....
I'm cancelling the plane ticket.
And just gonna give up. I'm tired of this game with his dad.
If he still cares about me, he'll have to just come find me.

Sat 02/21/09 03:06 PM

question?? have you ever even talked to him on the phone

I've talked to my bf on the phone and webcam before all this happened. Talked to him just the night before Valentines day.
I have never talked to his dad. My bf's best friend called me to tell me he was in the hospital.

but yet you didnt say what part of the usa he was from

He is in New Jersey
hehehe thats where I am woot. what part of Jersey?

He went to West Milford high and goes to college in Montclair
well I just moved here myself but I know Montclair is close by.. I live in Montville.

Cool.

I'm figuring if his dad wont reply to me, then I'll just go to his college and see if I can't get any info there.

Sat 02/21/09 03:05 PM

I've talked to my bf on the phone and webcam before all this happened. Talked to him just the night before Valentines day.
I have never talked to his dad. My bf's best friend called me to tell me he was in the hospital.

He is in New Jersey

hey redhead can find out all the info that you need to know...

How?

Sat 02/21/09 03:04 PM

He is in New Jersey

He went to West Milford high and goes to college in Montclair

Sat 02/21/09 03:00 PM

He is in New Jersey

Sat 02/21/09 02:59 PM

Sat 02/21/09 02:58 PM

where are you going to stay? You bought a ticket and have no idea where he is or do you know the hospital he is in? Have you called the hospital and verified he is there? It just seems like you might be going there and be lost the second you get off the plane.

I going to get a hotel room.
No I don't know what hospital he's been at. I never asked because I didn't know if I would be going over there or not.
Having no plan has always been a part of my life. I do things all the time and have no clue how things are gonna pan out or what's gonna happen, yet things have usually seemed to work out.
I've just been praying that this will work out too.

Sat 02/21/09 02:49 PM

I met an amazing boy on here back in early November last year and we decided to offically start dating a month ago. The hardest part is that we live on two completely different sides of the U.S. Yet, we don't mind at all and still love eachother. There's no physical connection between us, but an emotional one. Which is far more important than anything I could ever ask for.
On Valentines day, his kidney stones were causing such pain to his body that it resulted in a shock that gave him a heart attack. He's only 19 years old. His condition has been changing back and forth for the last week and my only connection to his condition is through his dad.
His dad doesn't like us being together though because they have never met me and I wasn't able to be at the hospital with him. I just bought a plane ticket yesterday to fly over there to see him this coming tuesday. I'm basically putting myself in debt and will probably have to drop out of college for a few quarters so that I can pay it all back; and once I'm out of college I lose my health insurance. I'm giving up work time, college, health care and possibly my parents trust just to be there for my boyfrien. Now his dad won't reply to me and is basically trying to shut me out completely and break us apart.
He said he doesn't want his only son to get hurt. I understand that but to try and shut me out of his son's life while he is going through a rough time? That doesn't sound like he really cares that much because the one person his son wanted to call after he woke up in the hospital was me and his dad is basically saying he doesn't care what his son wants.
I don't know what to do. Please help me understand why his dad wants to keep me from seeing him and how I can possibly still go over there and meet him.

it sounds like his dad want to run his life for him. Maybe the father fvcked up his own life and is trying to make up for it by controling his sons. My father tried that for several years, but has now just gotten to the point that hes always mad because I won't do things the way he wants me to or what he wants me to.

Its life.

To be totally honest, theres no telling really, why his father is doing these things. theres just not enough information to go by.

Do what you think is right. You also need to find out what his father is telling him too.

If it was me, I would go and be damned with his father.

I want to just go there regardless of what his father has been saying.
The problem is that i don't know where his parents live. I only have his college address.

Sat 02/21/09 02:47 PM
My bf has always had problems with having kidney stones so being ill a lot was something I knew was normal for him.

His dad was telling me just the other night that if I loved him I would be there at the hospital.

I don't think I can cancel the plane ticket. And I don't feel like that's the right thing to do.

My parents don't like me and him being together anymore than his parents. I'm sure if mine knew how to work computers well enough, they would try to break us apart too.

Sat 02/21/09 02:39 PM
I met an amazing boy on here back in early November last year and we decided to offically start dating a month ago. The hardest part is that we live on two completely different sides of the U.S. Yet, we don't mind at all and still love eachother. There's no physical connection between us, but an emotional one. Which is far more important than anything I could ever ask for.
On Valentines day, his kidney stones were causing such pain to his body that it resulted in a shock that gave him a heart attack. He's only 19 years old. His condition has been changing back and forth for the last week and my only connection to his condition is through his dad.
His dad doesn't like us being together though because they have never met me and I wasn't able to be at the hospital with him. I just bought a plane ticket yesterday to fly over there to see him this coming tuesday. I'm basically putting myself in debt and will probably have to drop out of college for a few quarters so that I can pay it all back; and once I'm out of college I lose my health insurance. I'm giving up work time, college, health care and possibly my parents trust just to be there for my boyfrien. Now his dad won't reply to me and is basically trying to shut me out completely and break us apart.
He said he doesn't want his only son to get hurt. I understand that but to try and shut me out of his son's life while he is going through a rough time? That doesn't sound like he really cares that much because the one person his son wanted to call after he woke up in the hospital was me and his dad is basically saying he doesn't care what his son wants.
I don't know what to do. Please help me understand why his dad wants to keep me from seeing him and how I can possibly still go over there and meet him.

Mon 01/05/09 10:47 PM
A picnic and a long walk through a park. ^^

Mon 01/05/09 10:45 PM
It's really hard. Even for short relationships sometimes too.
It depends on how much you put yourself into the relationship.
I have only recently started to finally heal and move out of the rut that I was in after my last break up. Which was about 4 nearly 5 months ago. But I'm one to fall in love easily and put my all into a relationship; I dive in without looking to the future.
It hurts and feels really empty at first. I felt like I was stuck in that one spot in life. It felt as if we had only broken up yesterday for like almost 4 months.
We are made to heal and move on. We just have to find the strength to do so.
I have found God to be a big help to me.
If you're not religious that's okay too. You can always turn to someone else to simply give you a shoulder to rest your head on when things just seem rough. Find someone to talk to.
I love my therapist. She is really helpful and gives you a third person point of view of the situation.

It is hard and sometimes long but you will find your strength in time.
The best of luck and may God bless you.

<3 Jo

Fri 01/02/09 02:53 AM
It's almost 3 am here. XD

Fri 01/02/09 02:43 AM
Lol
Yeah, I was talking about that commercial guy.

Fri 01/02/09 02:38 AM
Oh..
That dude is weird.

Fri 01/02/09 02:28 AM
Who is Billy Mays?

Fri 01/02/09 02:17 AM

RAWR

Hi. ^^
me-ow...spock...She scared the sh!t outta me rawrring like that.

I was trying.

I can get pretty scary at times. Usually when you least expect it too....

Fri 01/02/09 02:04 AM
RAWR

Hi. ^^

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13