I_need_a_smoke_break's photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:22 PM
Hahaha yeah that's true. The weather here is a mystery. Though, wet is usually a fairly accurate guess at anytime of the year. XD

Welcome by the way!

Tue 12/30/08 11:14 PM
Hahaha I sleep when I finally pass out in front of my comp.

Tue 12/30/08 11:10 PM
Meh. I figure I'll find someone someday. Whether it be on here or somewhere else.

Tue 12/30/08 10:20 PM
Out.
It's a struggle for me NOT to fall "in" but it is even more of a struggle to fall "out".

Tue 12/30/08 01:15 PM
Just because a girl is younger than you doesn't mean you would have to take care of her. I have only dated older guys and there was no one I was letting them take care of me.
We're equals in the relationship and everyone pays their fair share and does their part or you can't call it a real relationship.

Tue 12/30/08 01:12 PM
It can work. I have seen it.

My uncle has been with the same lady for at least 20 years and she is about 22 years older than him? Yeah. About that.
If people truely connect and have feelings for one another, anything is possible.

Tue 12/30/08 01:07 PM
I did, but both people that I dated I loved in different ways.
The first was the foolish, highschooler 'it's gonna last forever love' the second one was more reserved but was extremely hard for me to say didn't exist.

Tue 12/30/08 12:11 AM
:wink: Prefer......a chick.

Mon 12/29/08 10:43 AM
I vote Blockbuster because I don't like being that lazy to where I can't drive or walk to the store to rent a movie.
You sit on your bum doing nothing while you watch the movie, why not at least do something to GET the movie?

But I guess I'm just weird like that. I also hate parking close to a store I'm going into and I don't like using drive thru's; I always park and go inside.

Mon 12/29/08 10:41 AM
Cuz sometimes people just needed a break for eachother.
I actually read a study that said that taking a break from a relationship can show people that they need eachother and it will make their relationship stronger.
You gotta "break up" on good terms though. Not when you're pissed off at eachother. Lol

From personal experience... It's a stupid move because it was trying to make a relationship last/exist that was one-sided.

Mon 12/29/08 10:37 AM
I do too have a body!

XD

(Get it? No'body'? Lol. Yeah, I'm just THAT lame. Maybe that's why I'm still single. hahaha)

Mon 12/29/08 10:35 AM
Post it all over myspace!!
Hahahaha kidding!

I'd tell everyone, even though they won't believe me until they get themselves screwed over and then I have all rights to say "I told you so!".

Mon 12/29/08 10:28 AM
I'll take the one on the left and some cherry Koo-Aid.
^^

Mon 12/29/08 12:58 AM
Knowing that there really isn't a secret to it.

Mon 12/29/08 12:48 AM
Sex touches?

Mon 12/29/08 12:47 AM
Can violence be a solution?
Cuz I just vote to shank the person....

Mon 12/29/08 12:44 AM
Mine's gonna say
"I'm extinct just like the dinosaurs!"

Mon 12/29/08 12:26 AM
I believe it can happen.

Our society just tries to get us to believe otherwise. Thank the media for that.

Sun 12/28/08 11:57 PM
It is hard to deal with people like that.
My mom is the type of person that brings her work with her where ever she goes. By that I mean it is constantly on her mind and she is always stressing about it when she is at home and should be thinking about other things like her kids or husband.
Her work gets in the way of everything. She is already a pretty 'uptight' individual, but she stresses over so much more when she has work on her mind. Everything bad that happens is blown way out of proportion and she will yell a lot. Even when no one did anything worth being yelled at for.

Sun 12/28/08 11:49 PM
White Fox:
Love the snow, Blends in with ease, not very loud, cunning, smarter than I seem, soft

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13