I_need_a_smoke_break's photo
Fri 12/19/08 10:04 AM
How come some guys never seem to carry around condoms but go out looking for a 'good time'?

Fri 12/19/08 09:54 AM
Nah but honestly, I don't know what I would want on my tombstone. My name, how long I lived.....Maybe a good quote like "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars." or who knows what.

Fri 12/19/08 09:52 AM
I'll probably just have:

"Mess with my grave and I'll haunt your punk a$$ down!"

XD

Fri 12/19/08 09:42 AM
I'm staying inside with a blanket when I'm at home and I work inside at a register. XD
I rock.

Thu 12/18/08 02:17 PM
I make gift baggies that have candy, some little candles and bracelets that I make. ^^

Thu 12/18/08 01:08 PM
I think too many people are shallow and self centered. They think that just because someone has a disability that they will have to take care of that person day and night or that they can't have a good time.
I don't think that I have found someone that is disabled (And mentally able to date) be unable to take care of themselves. I mean sure, somethings are limited to them but not EVERYTHING. Seriously...People are so judgemental and self-centered.

Thu 12/18/08 12:37 PM
Weight is not so much of the issue to me, its the pressure of meeting someone in an uncomfortable situation. That's not ok to be put in a position that you do not want but the other person wants you to. That's good to say no to.

As to the weight thing...How many people that are obese really like to admit that they are obese?
And look at all the anorexic people out there who claim to be obese or 'just a few pounds overweight' when they are really like 30 lbs underweight? Is it fair to really judge them and call them liars based on their insecurities?

Thu 12/18/08 11:34 AM

Tattoos are awesome. I plan on getting another one eventually. XD Gotta get money first.

Piercings though....Amazing when sex is involved. ;)

I know i love my tongue piercing!!!

That's hot. ;) When are you coming over? Lol

I met a guy who has the head of his penis pierced. I still wonder on a scale of 1-10 what that would feel like during sex. XD

Thu 12/18/08 11:30 AM
I just can't seem to find someone that will stay with me.

Thu 12/18/08 11:28 AM
It would make me happy.
There's nothing wrong with letting two people live happily together and be able to feel that connection from calling one another 'spouse'.

Thu 12/18/08 10:49 AM
Heeeeellllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo nurse! XD

Thu 12/18/08 10:44 AM
I say it depends on their motives. Some are looking for a quickie because they are unhappy in their marriage but are too afraid to end it. Others just like meeting new people. ^^

Thu 12/18/08 10:25 AM
Tattoos are awesome. I plan on getting another one eventually. XD Gotta get money first.

Piercings though....Amazing when sex is involved. ;)

Thu 12/18/08 09:48 AM
Being with my dog down by the river.

Thu 12/18/08 09:44 AM
I'd go back to the pioneer days in the U.S. When people traveled by covered wagons, raised their own foods and crops, not very much technology to worry about and it was a time when people didn't mind doing their own work or helping someone else with theirs.

Thu 12/18/08 09:35 AM

Many of us have been in VERY bad relationships in the past. Probably, in a lot of cases, more than one.

Now here we are on a " dating " site.

But, could part of the reason why the majority of us are even here, be because we simply don't trust ourselves to make a good decision about our next potential mate??

I mean, with my previous track record, I really am not sure if I can trust myself to make a good decision about who I should be interested in.

Anyone else???

I don't know if I agree with you. Regardless of being on a dating site or not, I am still making the ultimate decision. I would be very uncomfortable not having control of a decision that impacts my life so much. Now, if I was involved with a dating service that chose my dates for me, I could understand that I might not trust my own decisions. Really, there are a few reasons that I chose to be on a dating site. First, I'm not a "bar guy" and don't really like to go pick up girls at the local clubs...it's just not me. Second, I on a site like this I get a lot more exposure to a lot of different people that I normally would never meet or get to talk with. Third, chances are the women that are on a dating site like this have at least some of the same reasons for being here (don't like bars, etc....). The worst that can happen is that I have some good conversation/opinions, make some new friends, and don't get a DUI on the way home. :thumbsup:

I like this guys reasoning. XD

Thu 12/18/08 09:33 AM
Gave up my virginity to try and keep a guy. He only stayed for another month or so.

Thu 12/18/08 09:31 AM
For last night. She was fantabulous!
rofl rofl

So what's up people? It's been snowing in western Washington like crazy! I don't even remember the last time it snowed quite this much in my area. Probably have at least like 6-7 inches and it's still snowing on and off. XD

Thu 12/18/08 09:28 AM

flowerforyou Would you ever marry for money?flowerforyou

So, question: For those of us that WOULD for $$$, is that the same thing as being a prostitute? what

Just cuz you get married doesn't mean you gotta have sex if you don't want it. XD

Thu 12/18/08 09:25 AM

If you don't want them to cheat then you have to believe that they are 'innocent until proven guilty'. If you keep trying to claim that they are cheating on you everytime they are 5 minutes late getting home, then they are bound to eventually cheat on you.

She knows what she is talking about:smile:

Nah I was just pulling ideas out of my a$$. XD