no1phD's photo
Mon 02/26/18 04:34 PM
How to love a man....

Looks at his right hand...
I think I got it down pat..lmao

no1phD's photo
Mon 02/26/18 04:32 PM

and then the bubble burst laugh laugh laugh
.. there's a trick to keeping the bubble from bursting just blow softly and slowly..lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 02/26/18 08:10 AM
Ummm... all I can say to this is ..if she is taking care of my needs... I'm definitely going to take care of her needs ...mmmhhmm

no1phD's photo
Mon 02/26/18 08:08 AM

Hey mingle guys at least the very real ones, in a scenario that you would like to get to know a girl beyond a dating app, what does it take? I mean surely love will never be the reason because physically you haven’t been with her. What would it take for a man to travel half across the globe to get to know a woman? And when does a woman believe that he is really going to go that far? Please don’t answer with the love bit it is overrated. This is not about tips on how to get a guy but just curiosity on why or what makes a guy go the extra mile. I do hope my hopelessly romantic side does not get crushed with the real answers lol :angel:
...ummmm..... first off a free ticket to wherever she is... And a hotel room of my own.. secondly the promise of lots of lots of sex when I get there... either with her or someone else.....Lol.. jk

no1phD's photo
Mon 02/26/18 08:03 AM
I'm thinking....... hoping for the best planning for worst.. when I go in to see the doctor..today.... out of my hands really

no1phD's photo
Mon 02/26/18 08:01 AM
I prefer friends with benefits Best of Both Worlds..lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 02/26/18 07:59 AM
That I don't often cut my toenails as often as I should....lol

no1phD's photo
Sun 02/25/18 06:51 PM
I'm thinking I miss posting on here....
But that's what happens when you're offline life becomes a little busy....
.. or you just run out of things to say...lol

no1phD's photo
Sat 02/24/18 08:54 AM
No comment on the grounds it may incriminate me..lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 02/19/18 04:17 PM
I'm thinking right now do I get showered up and dressed and go get some groceries or do I just continue enjoying the day relaxing in my comfy clothes...hmmm... but I really do need coffee cream..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/15/18 02:58 PM
It might surprise people to know that I really am a one woman man..
I just guard my heart very closely..
. Takes me a bit to give myself over to someone... because I really do plan on spending a lot of time with them.. so I want to make sure it's going to go well...yup

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/15/18 02:54 PM

I'm thinking just get through today and then it's a four-day weekend... Yahoo.

What's the occasion?
... it's a little holiday called family day... most people get our will have Monday off... I typically work 4 days a week cram in 5 days worth of hours in 4 days and have Friday off...

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/15/18 04:57 AM
Well ...being in a relationship definitely make some parts in my life a little better...
Lol.. four hands are better than two..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/15/18 04:53 AM
I'm thinking just get through today and then it's a four-day weekend... Yahoo.

no1phD's photo
Tue 02/13/18 04:21 PM
Edited by no1phD on Tue 02/13/18 04:21 PM
I'm thinking tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I have to put in a 12 hour shift... not going to have time.. to give out cards and Valentine's flowers... why can't they make Valentine's fall on a weekend...lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/08/18 11:18 PM
Who amongst us would truly clip Peter Pan's wings... okay!!! take away his fairy dust he didn't have wings... but you know what I mean who would keep Peter Pan from being Peter Pan....???..

Apart from Captain Hook that is...lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/08/18 11:15 PM
Dear anonymous show yourself!!!.. for god sakes... the suspense is killing me ..who is this so-called ...Anonymous person..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/08/18 11:11 PM
Well as a matter of fact I have a cat here with me that .. matches that description exactly.... I wonder if this could be your lost cat.... I also wonder is there a reward for this cat..?... payment in the form of chocolate bars or bubble gum would be accepted.... just floating a flyer passed ya..

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/08/18 11:07 PM
Personally I hope everyone can be friends with their ex or at least respect each other..

I mean after all there was a point in time when..you actually loved the other person..
You think that would be worth holding onto wouldn't you.... at least be enough to treat each other decent... but what do I know

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/08/18 11:05 PM
Well in the first place I don't date long distance so the chances of me finding somebody that would be that special person in the first place ....probably wouldn't happen.... unless I was on some exotic holiday and just happened to fall in love with somebody over 2 weeks which I highly doubt would happen... but then again you never know.... and if that was the case and I was absolutely in love with them even though I have only known them for two weeks.... sure!!.. why not pick up my life here and move it all the way across the planet.... but then again that does seem like a lot of hassle... just to spend time with another human being....hmmmm.... maybe I can find someone closer to home to fall in love with..Yup...lol

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25