Does passion always die with marriage..
Nope...
but your will to go on and live does..
Lol..jk

no1phD's photo
Mon 03/05/18 07:30 PM
I met her she was beautiful..
We talked we did some things..
Then we went someplace private and did some more things.... and then the sun came up... and we kissed each other goodbye..
... what more do you want..lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 03/05/18 07:25 PM
Edited by no1phD on Mon 03/05/18 07:27 PM
Hmmm... well let's count... first there is the meet and greet kiss... that's one..
Which sometimes can turn into a lot more kisses which can lead to...well... that one's never the love of your life though is it..Lol..

Then there's the first date night.. real kiss..
you know!! the one you hope you don't screw up.. can't be too dry or too wet.. and never introduce your tongue into that kiss..

That's number two...

Then there's the third time you meet the hello kiss.. that kiss has to convey a lot of things.. I'm glad to see you and I missed you while you were gone.. and I'm hoping we're going to kiss later on...
That's number 3...

And then comes the sexual kiss that leads you to the bedroom... now this is a lot of kisses but at the end of it it should.... lead to more kisses later on... unless you totally suck in bed..Lol..
That's the number four..

Now number 5 is very important it needs to say I really like the number four Kiss..
And I'm hoping you did as well....

If so.... number 6 7 8 9 and 10
.. just reconfirm all the other kisses up to this point.... now on the 11th kiss.. and the 11th Hour of this kiss... this will be the kiss that will tell your heart this will be the last person you will kiss the rest of your life...

Wink

no1phD's photo
Mon 03/05/18 08:54 AM
I enjoy being alone... for the most part..
.. and when I don't.. I go visit family and friends.... occasionally I have a lady friend come over and spend the weekend... I cook a nice meal for her we open a bottle of wine.. watch a little TV.... and then go out during the weekend exploring the city...
Come Sunday she goes home....

Then it's back to the normal routine work eat sleep repeat..Lol... for the most part I keep myself busy..... like everyone to keep your mind off the fact that you are alone...

But I enjoy my company...soooo... solo I go oh

no1phD's photo
Mon 03/05/18 08:13 AM
You're getting much better at this but next time put more of your back into it...
Lol

no1phD's photo
Sat 03/03/18 09:39 AM
Ohhh.. snap !..that's what I did wrong..
.. I was supposed to keep the passion burning brightly throughout the relationship... not just for the first year....hmmmmm..... I figured once I got a ring on her finger... and showed her how I like her to run my house.... I wouldn't have to do... the romance thing anymore..
You know!! take her out for dinner show her a good time.. make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world..
Keep myself looking good feeling good smelling good... so visually she's attracted to me.. help out with the day-to-day running in the house.. so we both have a little energy for play time....

Put her needs before my own....

Dang it I knew I was doing something wrong.... I'm such a selfish bastard...

Lol

no1phD's photo
Sat 03/03/18 09:33 AM
Ok... wait a minute!! if I'm reading this right..
People have profiles on here...
Mmm.mm....hmmmm... I knew I was missing something...lol...

no1phD's photo
Sat 03/03/18 09:26 AM
Divorce... the sad realization that the relationship you once had has come to an end.... has run its course... after exhausting all resources to write the train back on the tracks of blissful marriage... the sad realization that things have come to an end...

Divorce is just a legal document stating to the world that the two of you will no longer be the two of you... but will be going your Separate Ways....

For some it is the final admittance that somehow they have failed....

For others it's a declaration of regaining their independence....

But at the end of the day..... all it is..
Is two people saying we gave it a fair shot..
We had some good times and then some bad times.... the other person will always have a special place in your heart...
But the universe wishes you both to move on in separate directions.....

It does not mean your relationship with your children or other family members may need to end.... it's just the document saying...
The two of you will no longer share a bed together..... or couch.. our kitchen counter..
Are dining table... or shower... or back seat of the car... or stairwell.....

LOL

no1phD's photo
Sat 03/03/18 09:18 AM
If I may quote Britney Spears..
" oops I Did It Again "..practice self-love while reading this topic..lol...Ohhh great now my keyboards all sticky...lmao.

no1phD's photo
Fri 03/02/18 03:43 PM
Well I was... then my coffee got cold..
So I left to get a fresh cup...
.. now mostly I just come on to play cards shoot marbles.... and occasionally lift my head up to see if anyone knew has walked in the door...lol

no1phD's photo
Fri 03/02/18 09:32 AM

A man in his 60's was asked by a "lady" in her 50's...to make a baby as soon as possible!!!she desires to have a baby(her first and the last one)
..but the "potential dad"...has grandkids already!!!

He doesn't know what to do

what is your advice to this crazy couple?
I think at the age of 60 and 50 your child rearing days are behind you......
Unless you're okay with leaving... young kids in the world without parents....

It's a simple question of numbers..

no1phD's photo
Fri 03/02/18 09:30 AM
Sex before and after marriage..

yes please on both accounts
Lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 03/01/18 12:57 PM
Catching up on my sleep but I can't sleep

no1phD's photo
Thu 03/01/18 10:49 AM
Told me it's alright ...and I'll do better next time..
Lol..

no1phD's photo
Wed 02/28/18 02:28 PM
Edited by no1phD on Wed 02/28/18 02:29 PM
A nice warm balmy day in Alberta..
The snow is melting slush everywhere

The birds are out singing in the morning..
Spring is definitely here....
At least until we get a little more snow..lol

no1phD's photo
Wed 02/28/18 02:27 PM
She rolls her eyes at me and flips me the bird... that's usually a pretty good sign she's not available... but even then I am kind of persistent..lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 02/27/18 09:05 PM
Looks over at his Kleenex box..
Hmmmm... nope!!... I would rather just have extra sleep..lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 02/26/18 04:40 PM

and then the bubble burst laugh laugh laugh
.. there's a trick to keeping the bubble from bursting just blow softly and slowly..lol
oh look who is back ., the blowing expert laugh laugh tongue2 waving
.. first Hi how are you missed you bunch... secondly Who you calling a blowing expert..Lol.. Wink.

no1phD's photo
Mon 02/26/18 04:39 PM
My faith is strong unshakable..
But my flesh is weak...
I try hard to stay on the righteous path..
But sometimes I Stray.....

I dropped to my knees look up to the heavens and say give me strength to stay pure to my quest..... wait a minute!!! is that a redhead standing across a corner.. okay I'll have to get back to this whole... give me strength thing in a little bit...lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 02/26/18 04:36 PM
Hmmmm...hmmmm..hmmmm..
Darn I forgot what I came in here for..
I'm definitely slow some days... and slightly blonde..Lol.. hahaaaha...ha.. cough cough

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25