Community > Posts By > no1phD

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/08/18 11:02 PM
Would I date myself ...hmmm..depends on where I would take myself..lol..
Do I think my other self is a cheap date..
Then yeah...
But if my other self is high maintenance..
Hmm... probably not unless my other self paid the bill..Lol... great !!!..now my other self is going to think I'm cheap.....

Now I'm not going to get laid for sure..Lol..
I really have to have a chat with my other self tell him to loosen up...lmao

no1phD's photo
Wed 02/07/18 07:19 PM
Just got back from working out of town ..and on one hand I feel excited to be home on the other hand I feel like I picked up the flu bug while gone... I should know better than picking up hitchhikers..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:20 PM

For someone with a medical background, i would say, HONESTY as well is one beneficial factor to everyone's mental and emotional state.For once,get real and be real.
Stop pretending.No one in the hidtory in thid universe ever died of simply being HONEST.even just for yourself.:wink:
.. well.. technically I don't know if that's true I'm sure a few people in the history.. of the universe have died for being honest.... just saying..Lol..

no1phD's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:07 PM
I wonder if you think about calling me as much as I think about calling you....

Which isn't really a lot but I do think about it..lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 01/30/18 09:11 PM
How do I feel right now ...tired!! crazy work hours.. and then trying to squeeze a personal life in the time that's left over in the day.... balance is needed..... something Yoda would say..lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 01/30/18 12:36 AM
I don't know if you ever come on here anymore or not.. but I do think about you often.. wish things would have worked out a little differently
.. hope all is well with you..J.

no1phD's photo
Mon 01/29/18 07:37 PM
I would just like to feel a deep connection with somebody.... a true connection...
Sometimes you think you have it and then you think maybe not... so you start the process over again. But maybe you just need to spend more time on the connection you do have.. but what do I know...lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 01/18/18 02:47 PM
Hmmmm... you said he's taking time out of his busy schedule to talk to just you.

Well... I would think that means he's interested in getting to know you...
Otherwise why would he bother spending his precious little time talking to you...

But what do I know I talk to myself all the time and I don't want to even know me..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 01/04/18 11:57 PM
What do you want to work on?

I would like to work on the pyramids in Giza..
Just so Year's later I can look back and say
.......I worked on those....lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 01/04/18 11:54 PM
What to do when snowed in.?

Ummm.. Throw Another Log on the Fire and slowly reach for the kleenex box...
And hope nobody else notices you disappear into the bedroom..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 01/04/18 08:11 PM

I first met this gal on a site like this but it was my year book aka meetme now this is a true story it can get bad so be prepared........

and blah blah blah etc..

Wow... it sucks to be you

Reminds me of the guy who kept beating his head against a wall because it hurt when he stopped.

hmmm...reminds of someone grabbing and holding onto a pole...and then yelling for help because the POLE won't let go of him...
.. hey it's not funny the pole won't let go of me.. seriously..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 01/04/18 08:07 PM
I don't even know how I got here..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 01/04/18 11:45 AM
Well I was blessed with a Fast Metabolism so I burn calories fast.. pretty much keep the same shape year round... you know!! that nice upper body V shape ..pecs that pop..
abs that are visible..still... maybe not as defined as they were once..but in the right candle light..lol.. still have a fairly firm behind...hmmmm... okay.. probably not helping your topic much..Lol.winkk

no1phD's photo
Tue 01/02/18 12:08 PM
Don't give up Op.. I met someone online..here.. one of the best experiences in my life.. okay admittedly I screwed that relationship up... because I am a bit of a screw up..but.. still doesn't change the fact you can find someone that your heart will fall for... even if you're brain does not..

no1phD's photo
Tue 01/02/18 12:05 PM

w e all have preferences, likes and disslikes when dating.

I prefer ladies who look smart in dresses or skirts but who also wear stockings and suspenders or nice tights , most women think a man liking women in nylons is a weird request. I have been called a pervert.
Why do some women feel angered at this.
I feel annoyed when women demand only bald men or really tall men but i assume this is the way on these sites.
..hmmm... why would they think you were a pervert what do you do when you first meet them ...slip them a pair of nylons and say can you please go to the ladies room and put this on please... just so I can see what you look like in them.
If so.. then yeah a little creepy and perverted..Lol..

no1phD's photo
Tue 01/02/18 10:14 AM
If you had a cup full of life And One sip would give you immortality.. that one sip would make the person immortal... they would live forever... the cup holds a hundred sips.. what would you choose to do with it.??. give the gift of immortality to family to friends.. sell some sips of everlasting life.. would you give it to your children as soon as they were born or wait till they're old enough to decide if they wanted to live forever... remember one sip you live forever...

no1phD's photo
Tue 12/26/17 05:16 PM

Hangs fairy lights in the pit and leaves a plate of Christmas cookies and special milk laugh laugh blows a kiss to the keeper of the pit .. merry Christmas u xoxo
... I ate all the cookies.... could really use some more special milk..Lol.. Merry Christmas to you as well smexy flowerforyou

no1phD's photo
Mon 12/25/17 03:12 AM
Letting go of another year..
Letting go of mistakes I've made.
Letting go of relationships.. that have come and gone..
Letting go of the person I was last year.
Letting go of all my remorse..
Letting go of my inhibitions.
Letting go of all My Self Doubt..
Letting go of all the hurt feelings.
Letting go of all the shame I feel within
Letting go of all the guilt
Letting it all go... to make room for the new year... the new me ..the me that let it all go..

no1phD's photo
Sun 12/24/17 01:10 PM
Just sending a warm Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. to everyone in Mingle land.... happy holidays everyonewaving :heart:

no1phD's photo
Tue 12/19/17 03:24 PM
Pull the pin I dare ya...

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25