Community > Posts By > no1phD

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:24 PM

Hilariously .., The technique of throwing your balls in the air is called getting ready to launch!!!!
.. really I thought that was when something was standing erect.. but what do I know

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:20 PM
Roll the dice and hope they come up sevens

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:20 PM
Well.. my friend sometimes it's best to get out of your own head and just live life

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:18 PM

Lmfao.rotf
making me laugh .. such infectious laughter biggrin
.. I know some people think there's something going on but really it's just for s**** and giggles

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:15 PM

If you squeeze my ball with your left hand my right hand is going to come up.. along with something else..lmao
In this exercise .. you are squeezing your own and then throwing them into the air ... I can video if you like :wink:
oh I can do that easy might not get a lot of air but they will definitely get off the ground
okay but you need to keep them suspended in air .. like magic .. they should not drop at once .
. Well I'm not a young man anymore but they still have some bounce in them.. I used to be pretty good at juggling balls.. sadly not So Much Anymore

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:12 PM
Sometimes it's not easy doing what you think is the right thing and the guilt that comes along with making the decision is crushing

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:11 PM

Qualification for guilt...
. I walk around with enough guilt thank you..
Don't we all..

Not really? Saying you forgive yourself and actually forgivibng yourself are two different things.
I carry no guilt.
.. well you're a better man than me..
I carry my guilt like I'm wearing a coat

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:05 PM
Lmfao.rotf

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:04 PM

If you squeeze my ball with your left hand my right hand is going to come up.. along with something else..lmao
In this exercise .. you are squeezing your own and then throwing them into the air ... I can video if you like :wink:
oh I can do that easy might not get a lot of air but they will definitely get off the ground

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:03 PM
Edited by no1phD on Wed 11/29/17 04:04 PM

I don't have a ball to squeeze Blondey, but when I do the hand clenching, I get a tingling sensation across my scalp that moves down to my shoulders.
.hmmm.. and does it simply stopped at your shoulders?

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:03 PM
You know I can go in much greater detail on how squeezing my ball makes me feel in the whole... purely on a emotional and metaphysical level

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:01 PM
Although it would be nice to somebody else and squeezing it once in awhile

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:01 PM
Oh well in that case I squeeze my ball all the time.. and it definitely has a positive effect on me..lol

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:00 PM
Qualification for guilt...
. I walk around with enough guilt thank you..
Don't we all..

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 03:58 PM

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 03:50 PM

Feeling fabulous !!!! Come sit on my lap .. I will help you decide .. but you need to wear clothes ok laugh laugh .. just think of me as santa's little helper :wink:
.. well I'll just stand there but naked will you pick something out for me..Ok... then I will get dressed in front of you.. and then I can sit on your lap

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 03:48 PM
Edited by no1phD on Wed 11/29/17 03:49 PM

walkimg the hospital
Corridors with a fairy lamp :wink: :angel:
.. well if you wear something risque you will really be bringing the Christmas joy to the ward
it will need to glow in the dark . Laughing .. Actually I love the hospital during Christmas .. at night .. it has a magical air about it .. amidst the darkness .. tinsel sparkles .. fairy lights twinkle and friends are all around .smitten Just wish it would snow .. a white Christmas is what I miss the most!!!
.. I could give you a White Christmas..lmfao
Is that a new type of Christmas drink laugh biggrin
.. yes it is guaranteed to make you swallow.. Goes Down Smooth lol

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 03:14 PM

walkimg the hospital
Corridors with a fairy lamp :wink: :angel:
.. well if you wear something risque you will really be bringing the Christmas joy to the ward
it will need to glow in the dark . Laughing .. Actually I love the hospital during Christmas .. at night .. it has a magical air about it .. amidst the darkness .. tinsel sparkles .. fairy lights twinkle and friends are all around .smitten Just wish it would snow .. a white Christmas is what I miss the most!!!
.. I could give you a White Christmas..lmfao

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 02:42 PM
Well as you can clearly see I have a towel on
Lol... made you look..lol

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 02:38 PM
I'm feeling a little undecided ..you know that feeling you get when you just can't figure out what to wear.... it's kind of like that... usually in those moments I just say screw it and walk out the door naked.
...Lol.. the last time I did that I didn't make it two blocks down the road before I noticed people staring at me.. and they weren't looking at my eyes...Lol... just hate it when people don't make eye contact..lol

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25