Community > Posts By > DaishiBaou

DaishiBaou's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:59 PM

:heart: What do you think is the #1 complaint people have in relationships?:heart:

Not enough attention...

"Just don't care" when I do...

I was always chill and she always was hyper...hence now I realize I'm going to have trouble dating my age...
I never cheated. Never even thought of it.

DaishiBaou's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:42 PM
WASSUP!!?

DaishiBaou's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:32 PM

:heart: at least 3 flavors of edible oil:heart:an elephant thong:heart: red satin sheets:heart: and sound proof walls:heart:

You have my attention ma'am!

DaishiBaou's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:29 PM

hopefully someone is lurking me right now

Outright stalkin' XD Just kiddin.

DaishiBaou's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:25 PM
Valid point.

DaishiBaou's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:20 PM
What an asshat. He isn't going to get anyone here like that.

DaishiBaou's photo
Sun 02/01/09 10:14 PM

I highly recomend AVG to my customers, I like the fact that you can go into the vault, and send any quarentined item to AVG for analysis. To me that is a big plus, of course that means the update database relies heavily on user input. All in all, I enjoy that it does not use very much system memory, and its scans can be made to be either quick and easy, or long and comprehenisve.
I have seen AVG pick up trojans that Norton's,
PC-Cillin, Panda, and others let slip by.

I had to go small but quite powerful for my laptop. I agree with the above. I use NOD32 for my more powerful systems, but a 98 machine....well...you get the Idea. My Vista and XP machine both have NOD32...But AVG fits just right for the old 98...Even if I use it minimaly...

DaishiBaou's photo
Sun 02/01/09 10:09 PM

Dont worry I give ya a 8.blushing

Thank youz! Much luv!

DaishiBaou's photo
Sun 02/01/09 10:07 PM

BUT! Big note Avast is a resource eater on any system and NOD32 can be if on an older system, but is rather light on gaming systems for the security it presented.

Are you speaking of NOD Security Suite or Antivirus only?

One of the systems, I am using NOD antivirus on, is a few years old athlon X2 3800, and I don't even notice it.

I'm talking 5 or more years old-ishsome don't have the RAM to go with those programs...or the processor.

DaishiBaou's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:22 PM
Don't shoot me!! I'm a nerd! Please don't shoot!

Much luv alla round!

Rate me!

DaishiBaou's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:12 PM
Edited by DaishiBaou on Mon 01/26/09 10:13 PM
owning

DaishiBaou's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:08 PM
flowerforyou Hawt!

DaishiBaou's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:51 PM
Safe mode loads ONLY THE ESSENTIAL DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE TO RUN WINDOWS! Meaning Windows and basic programs. It is a "diagnostic mode" used to work with the machine when it will not start of normaly.

As said before. Restart the machine and hit F8 repeatedly at the first screen to get a boot menu with the option "Safe Mode" and select it. Then hit enter and Viola!

Another use of safe mode is to run your anti virus in it to dispose of "Start up" virus.

DaishiBaou's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:44 PM
Added note...yes, I purposely attempt to "break" software to test abilities. Kinda fun, but I'd like to do it for a job....

DaishiBaou's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:41 PM
I'd have to disagree with Achilles. AVG scans less things than NOD32 or even Avast!

Example. I tried to download a virus on purpose. Both AVG and NOD32 caught and elimated it. I stuck a CD with a virus on it and guesss what...NOD32 caught it and blocked it, AVG did not. There a 3 ...Avast!, NOD32, and Kaspersky that did this, still looking for more. I personally use NOD32.

BUT! Big note Avast is a resource eater on any system and NOD32 can be if on an older system, but is rather light on gaming systems for the security it presented.

NOD32 is a good bet.

DaishiBaou's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:15 PM
Windows...is also Unix based. Not many know this but the beginning of 90% of operating systems is Unix. Linux, MAC, and Windows ALL share this.

Windows has limitations, but flexiblity in a software sense.

MAC was designed with ease of use in mind. It is indeed an extremely powerful system, but I note that there is a rather limited selection of software compared to Linux or Windows. On the other note, I was not calling people dummies. I making the reference to the " XXXX for Dummies" titles we see. Which are very good books by the way.

Linux, probably the most flexible of all systems software-wise and DEFINATELY the most secure. I personally favor the Fedora flavor, but always willing to try new ones. Also, software is plentiful and Linux is pretty much immune to viruses. It's weakness is learning it can be difficult for some. Linux has my heart!

...I've many operating systems in my arsenal to choose from... MS DOS, Windows 3.1, 98, XP, Vista, Fedora, Unbuntu, Red Hat, Freespire, SUSE, Slackware, Chubby Puppy, SOL 25, and MAC version... 5 I believe... Linux replaced my MAC a LONG time ago.

I believe your OS is your choice. But research them all and have fun messing with them.

DaishiBaou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:39 PM

They should have just called it windows 2008 and not modified the Shell too much. Srsly vista is fine I have been using it for a while now and I have encountered no problems at all.

Adapt or go to linux/mac. I recommend linux though because mac is an absolute piece of **** OS much worse than windows. I know a lot about using mac (I know some scripting, etc) but I still feel like a disabled ****** when i use mac. Sorry if I say anything messed up im drunk right now.

You'd have to be drunk to think OSX is crap. OSX has the best learning curve of all the OSes on the market. Plus it has virtually no bugs, and the support is amazing. There's basically an app for any app that Windows has. If you REALLY knew anything about using a Mac, you wouldn't be feeling disabled unless you ARE. And the crazy thing is, DISABLED PEOPLE CAN USE MACS TOO! Thank you, have a nice day.

MACs = Computer for Dummies. This is the reason MAC exists. Now, as a tinker, I hate MAC. I can see Windows, rip it apart make it look completely different. MACs aren't so easily manipulated. Why?

This is so the user doesn't damage something they shouldn't. MACs are GREAT for average people who know little of the intracasies or abilities of software. but for an explorer like me...it's a hell of a restraint. I'd rather Linux or Windows...depending on the job.

DaishiBaou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:33 PM
Hence I disabled UAC...to make Vista shut up. havent had trouble or bull since.

DaishiBaou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:28 PM
And some of us remeber MS DOS...

Good 'ol Days...

DaishiBaou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:26 PM
XD... should have been more specific...

Yes...switch to CLASSIC mode when in Control Panel.

THEN go to Users...and on... >.<

Previous 1 3 4 5