Community > Posts By > NorCalSwe

NorCalSwe's photo
Mon 08/31/15 10:51 PM
Good night you princes and princesses of Mingle, you Lords and Ladies of mayhem. Sleep well. :smile:

NorCalSwe's photo
Mon 08/31/15 10:49 PM
^^Why do people say I got your back? I mean all the good bits are in the front...forget my back....protect my front. laugh

NorCalSwe's photo
Mon 08/31/15 10:47 PM

NorCalSwe's photo
Mon 08/31/15 10:44 PM

tonight, quite a few were at the stadium with me

cheater.....

I know where mine is in the fields combining...

Poor Pancho sad2

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:15 AM
Within Temptation - The Howling

http://youtu.be/aa5BUDKgzRQ

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:08 AM
Edited by NorCalSwe on Sat 08/29/15 07:09 AM
Within Temptation - What have you done

http://youtu.be/UKwrgWkur00

NorCalSwe's photo
Fri 08/28/15 10:22 PM
I know you don't need this, but good luck on Monday. Don't forget an apple for the teacher. :smile:

NorCalSwe's photo
Fri 08/28/15 06:39 AM
^^^Thanks Debbie flowerforyou

NorCalSwe's photo
Fri 08/28/15 06:37 AM
Some yellow roses for Debbie

NorCalSwe's photo
Fri 08/28/15 06:37 AM
Edited by NorCalSwe on Fri 08/28/15 06:39 AM
I'm thinking about my Dad. His family treated him horribly, yet he still turned out to be a wonderful man and father. He could have given up and blamed his upbringing, but no, he made the choice to be a moral man who always did the honourable thing. He served two tours in Vietnam, both in the special forces, and I'm sure he saw some horrific things. Yet, he never let that effect how he was as a father. I would not be who I am today if it was not for this absolutely wonderful person. I love you Dad!!

NorCalSwe's photo
Fri 08/28/15 06:29 AM
For eric22t

NorCalSwe's photo
Fri 08/28/15 06:27 AM
Keep calm and here's a beer

NorCalSwe's photo
Fri 08/28/15 03:30 AM

Oh and not to sound rude or anything but why did someone "move" my first post?

It was in the way, I couldn't get past. :smile:

NorCalSwe's photo
Thu 08/27/15 11:15 PM

*edited out*

Excellent, Hey girls, while you're out having sex, this guy will clean your house.

Oh, what an angel. Some guys are truly saints.

NorCalSwe's photo
Thu 08/27/15 11:13 PM

Yes about that loan!.. unfortunately the penis transplant didn't go as planned. lol.. the doctors said that the closest donor organ.. transplant that they could find... close enough to what I had.... would have to come off of a Mule... that was four hundred miles away and it would not be viable by the time it arrived... but the upside is they had a lab mouse.. that no one was using.... I said yeah let's run with that one.. it's gotta be better than Limp Bizkit I had... and have you ever looked up the breeding habits of the house mouse..... Mickey Mouse really has.. stanima

Oh, so we're talking about thtis "problem" openly now. Well, as I said No1, the tiny penis is only part of the problem, the extremely small testicles that came with it means your testosterone levels will be extraordinarily low. Thus, with the tiny penis and the loss of energy your chances of pleasing a woman are nil.

Furthermore, your estrogen levels will increase...so how are those man boobs coming along?

NorCalSwe's photo
Thu 08/27/15 10:49 PM

NorCalSwe's photo
Thu 08/27/15 10:47 PM
Um....we're...busy

NorCalSwe's photo
Thu 08/27/15 10:44 PM

First off congratulations to you^^ just don't let them find out about your secret account in Switzerland lol..

.. and I'm feeling pretty good..
Considering....

Sshhhh...I only told you about that account because oyu said you needed a quick loan for "You know what"

Hope all is well No1.

NorCalSwe's photo
Thu 08/27/15 10:42 PM
To be honest sex is not my main agenda with a woman, I want companionship. If I just wanted sex, well, I have money and paying for a postitute is not illegal in Sweden. (Strangely being a prostitute is illegal).

I go out to dinner with anyone because I am looking for good conversation and having a great time getting to know that person, or if it's a friend, male or female, just being with my friend. Oh, and hopefully good food.

When I go out sometimes I pay, sometimes she pays, it isn't important. I definitely don't feel like she owes me anything if I pay, that would make her a prostitute.

NorCalSwe's photo
Thu 08/27/15 10:28 PM
Happy, just got a BIG grant funded...that means I can torture my minions even more. Work you slaves...ah...I mean...students. pitchfork pitchfork

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25