Community > Posts By > mikeybgood1

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 10/22/15 06:17 AM
Well we're seeing stories starting to surface that the Clinton campaign sent a former Bill Clinton aide to read Biden the riot act. If you run, we will destroy you and your family.

Biden got the message and found a reason not to run. He had himself leaked the story about how his late son had wanted him to run, and even a couple weeks ago had said his family was behind him. There were apparently donors out there, and his team had e-mailed a vast array of potential campaign staffers and state level campaign organizers as late as last week saying keep your calendars open for us.

So Biden loses the war before the first shot gets fired. The only way he gets in the race is if Hildabeast either melts down during Benghazi testimony, or a smoking gun e-mail that nails her dead to rights for bad security/cancelling a rescue mission/running guns to Syria, or some other campaign killing behavior.

Don't forget, the Dems even floated Al Gore two months ago as a possible name. We never saw Elizabeth Warren step to the plate, and a few lesser lights never poked their heads up.

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 10/20/15 05:07 PM
Watched Webb during the debate and he seems waaayyyy out of his element. He may be an able warrior and capable manager but man he is a deer caught in the headlights of the media.

I don't mean nervous to be on TV, although he seemed a little lost at times. I mean he's under the illusion that the world treats people fairly. He made noise all night about getting time to speak, and how it wasn't fair he had so little air time.

As Anderson Cooper a little snottily pointed out, it's a format that the candidates agreed to.

I don't think anyone knew he was even running until he introduced.

In the end, no surprise he drops out.

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:01 PM
Well Detroit has always been an interesting place over the years for me. Great people, but violence erupts at the drop of a hat in some places. In the 70's and 80's being a white guy driving through East Detroit usually garnered that "Are you f*ckin'crazy? Don't you KNOW where you are?" look from people.

First visited in the late 70's. As we prepared to turn into a grocery store parking lot, gunfire erupts between 3 or 4 guys on opposite sides of the driveway. Hit the brakes and awkwardly made a beeline back to the street! WTF was that??? We're from Canada! (lol)

Next time down, driving in to Detroit Dragway as brother of my boss had a car he raced when he could afford to. We pull up to a stop sign, and in a very matter of fact manner, a guy steps out from behind a hedge with a knife and starts screaming about how we better give him our money. The driver reaches under the seat, pulls out a old .45 ACP revolver (yeah with 1/2 moon clips) and touches a round off out the window.

Our would be robber books it down the block. As he deftly replaces the gun under the seat Rob grins and says "It's my can gun. Good for Jamai-cans, Mexi-cans, Puerto Ri-cans...". I'm like 18 and in full pucker factor mode!

Final one is my boss and I go into a bar later that weekend. Two white guys in an east Detroit bar. Let's just say conversation stops for a moment. The bartender knows my boss, and calls him by name. Conversation starts. Cute little hooker rolls up and tries to book some time. He gives her $50, and says sit down and I'll buy you a drink and pay for some of your time.

About 10 minutes later her pimp rolls in, gives my boss the stink eye, comes over and starts to chirp about he doesn't like her just drinkin' and not making any cash. My boss says 'be cool' I paid for her time, and to take a step back. Mr. Pimp figures he just got called out, so he says he's gonna beat my boss's white a$$. Seems the boss kinda grew up in the place because he reaches around the bar, finds a little 5 pound fire extinguisher and proceeds to beat Cletus the killer pimp senseless. As in out cold, and leaking all over the never washed floor of this place.

Thinking the white guy was gonna get killed, someone had called 911 when this whole thing started, so the cops show up like 30 seconds later. Cop sees leaking pimp on floor, looks at my boss and says "Ok, what's the deal." My boss says "He caused a problem and I took the boots to him." Cop looks down and the boss is wearing Hush Puppies. Cop actually laughs.

Cop says he's pretty sure we're from out of town, and that maybe we should head in that general direction before he comes back from his cruiser with his report book. My boss was a cop at one time and thanked him for the 'understanding'. We were never happier to be back in Canada when we crossed the border.

Been down numerous times without incident, but it has been tough to see the city turn into the cesspool of the mid 2000's. You call 911? Yeah a 45 minute response time for the cops. Fire department? Working with rotting hoses, worn out trucks, old turnout gear. At one point copper thieves had put 40% of all the streetlights out of commission. Murder victims were usually dumped in abandoned industrial buildings because the cops wouldn't go near them for months at a time.

There are diehards trying to bring the city back. Attract new employers, diversify the economic base, tear down the abandoned houses, etc. Hope they pull it off.

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 10/19/15 12:22 PM
Being part Irish myself, someone may have made fun of Guiness beer, and in my family, that would lead to fisticuffs. (lol)

Should be an interesting autopsy. Look for tox screen results of maybe 'bath salts' or possibly angel dust (PCP). If the guy is like 120 pounds soaking wet and it takes a couple beefy guys to take him down, I'd go PCP.

If he's screaming about devils, Satan, end of the world, etc. I'd go bath salts.

Just having a couple pre flight cocktails doesn't normally lead to carnivorous behavior followed by unexpected death.

Will be tough to find the follow up story in future though as airlines try to bury stuff like this.

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 10/19/15 11:47 AM
Six days and no comments. Ouch. Thanks for that. Moving on.....

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 10/19/15 09:52 AM
As has been demonstrated on a couple YouTube videos, all the kid did was take two screws out of a digital clock, dump out the contents, and throw them in a metal pencil case.

The 'clock' was hardly homemade, and doesn't qualify as an invention, so he's simply going to the WH as a Muslim teen with a criminal record. Lots of those in America, so why him?

His older sister had been chucked out of school for threats as well, but she apparently declined to 'fight back' and instead propelled her brothers case forward from the sidelines. She even went so far as to sit in on a phone call Ahmed got from Shark Tank star Mark Cuban. Cuban says he ended the call when he could hear her providing Ahmed with answers to his questions.

The kids father is a well known Muslim social crusader, and so many feel this whole deal was a set up.

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 10/19/15 08:31 AM
Wow. Talk about feelin' the power of religion. (lol)
"The power of Glock compels you!!!"

Gonna be tough tryin' to get into heaven with that rap sheet. Try to imagine that conversation with St. Peter.

"Deante? C'mon bro'. Really? You tryin' to sneak up here in heaven? You was so bad on earth, a minister had to done draw down on your a$$ and cap it with a Glock cause you be actin' all mental in a church? Nah ah, man. You straight up gonna burn bro."

Jokes aside, condolences to those who may have cared about Mr. Smith. I would suggest hat the minister get a little counseling. Unless he wants to replay that in his head like every single day for the rest of his life, he'll need to get past it. He can take solace in the fact that he saved lives because he had a weapon at his disposal. I'll decline the opportunity to point out the obvious flaw of wanting gun control laws that would disarm someone like the pastor.

On a sociological level however, the pastor just rang up like a billion street cred points for dealing with gang bangers. Imagine being in a counseling session with like 50 other kids, and the moderator says something like "How many people here have ever killed anyone?" and the minister is the ONLY person in the room with a raised hand.

Whhaatttt? The Rev whacked someone? Yeah, right. I gots to hear this BS story. Like maybe he was in Iraq right? Nope. Here in Detroit? Dayum.

mikeybgood1's photo
Sun 10/18/15 08:47 AM
Edited by mikeybgood1 on Sun 10/18/15 08:50 AM
Verrrryyyy interesting news story coming out of the UK. The story revolves around the perception that Tony Blair was the lapdog of George Bush in regards to the 2003 Iraq war, and how the two allegedly agreed to the invasion a year before it happened.

The reality of the memo is that it delineates the meetings Bush and Blair would have, and what strategies they feel might be appropriate in how they would work as allies, and how to conduct the war.

While the article tries to sell it as a 'conspiracy' to launch the war long before anyone said it publicly, it can also be seen has a "Hey guys, if this happens, what are we going to do about it?" set of discussions.

The copy of the memo shown in the article is CLEARLY marked as 'SECRET/NOFORN', and is from Colin Powell to George Bush. In addition, it was not scheduled to be declassified until 2022. The legal decision to release it, means it was actually declassified in 2012. So, what does that have to do with Hillary Clinton?

According to the UK Daily Mail article, the memo from March 2002 was FOUND on Hillary Clinton's PRIVATE e-mail server!

Sooooo, what is Hillary doing with a Colin Powell memo from 2002? A SECRET memo she was NOT on the distribution list for? Hmmmmm. Was she digging through old State Department files looking for damaging documents she could store copies of for a rainy day? Hmmmm. Remember, she keeps on saying very specifically that she never sent or received classified documents from her private server. Ok, so did the documents get sent to underlings who merely 'forwarded' copies to her? Did someone copy docs on USB sticks and dump them on her server? Well technically they weren't 'sent' to her right? Remember, she and Slick Willy are/were lawyers. She lives in a world of finely nuanced speech.

Wonder what else she had/has in the way of 'SECRET' docs from the Bush administration that she figured she could blackmail the GOP into silence over?

Yeah, but she's the most transparent person ever in the U.S. government, right?

*rolls eyes*

mikeybgood1's photo
Sun 10/18/15 06:22 AM
Never had a moment of empathy for child molesters. I'll never be able to wrap my brain around the concept of finding small children physically desirable in any way shape or form.

Since the legal system is pretty much in universal agreement that these people can't be rehabilitated, save future victims the grief, and just execute those who have slam dunk convictions.

Life for controversial convictions due to police/prosecutorial errors that could be reversed on appeal or evidence 'discovered' at a later date.

The world has become a ridiculously unsafe place for our kids vis a vis the issue of sexual predators, and it needs to change. I recall as a kid traveling alone in a big city, on mass transit, to sporting events or to meet a parent.

I also travelled alone at night at aged 8 or 9, and never gave it another thought. Today? A 10 year old, alone on a subway, coming back from a hockey or baseball game would likely cause the parents to become a front page news story the next day.

So killing child molesters? Where do I sign?

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 10/17/15 11:21 AM
LiLo and Kanye?

God help us all.

Truly signs that the apocalypse is near.

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 10/17/15 11:16 AM
No one in Gaza 'fights' with rocks and sticks. AK's, RPG's are more like it. They do however throw rocks and molotov cocktails to elicit responses from Israeli security forces.

Rocks are deadly? I imagine in a very narrow set of circumstances they could be. If you are unhelmeted and get an 8 oz rock in the head at 30-40 mph that would do some damage to an eye socket and blind someone. Bounces off your skull and gives you a fracture that maybe requires surgery.

'Harmless' bottle rockets? Again any projectile can be deadly under the right circumstances. It doesn't need to even explode. What if it hits the roof of a passing car and distracts the driver causing an accident?

Molotov cocktail is obviously deadly. Pretty sure Israelis don't have fireproof uniforms.

I'm always amazed by the wailing Pali moms who hurl themselves at the CNN cameras saying the IDF 'murdered' their kid. Hey, habibi? If you had kept your kid in the house, instead of sending him out to try and firebomb an Israeli police vehicle, he wouldn't have bought a .223 round in the face. Call it a negative parenting outcome for you. Go whelp out another jihadi for the 2029 Intifada.

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 10/17/15 09:09 AM
Well maybe a joke to lighten the mood....

Jew walking through the desert finds a old oil lamp. For a lark he rubs the lamp. To his unbelieving eyes smoke starts to churn from the lamp, and a genie appears!

"You have released me from my eons long prison! You may have any wish you want granted, but choose wisely, as I can only grant you three!"

The Jew points in the direction of the Palestinians and says "Build me a undefeatable 100 foot wall that surrounds all the terrorists!"

"Done!" thunders the genie, and in the blink of an eye a six foot thick, barbed wire topped, machine gun towered, 100 foot high concrete wall materializes.

"What else?" asks the genie.

"Well", says the Jew "I've always needed a nice fitting, and really fashionable bathing suit."

In a blink of an eye the Jew is adorned in a gorgeous custom made bathing suit. It accentuates his body perfectly, and is constructed of stunning space age materials.

"Ah, amazing!" exclaims the Jew.

"Your final wish?" asks the genie.

The Jew motions towards the wall. "Yeah, see the wall you made? I would like to go for a swim, but don't have a pool. Fill it with water....."

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 10/17/15 08:54 AM
Well my suggestion would be follow the money. How many foreign governments are using entities like the Clinton Foundation, and various lobbying concerns as their gateways for donations?

If you give a lobbying firm $200,000 and it now says the 100 employees in the company all gave $1000 each to Hillary, she's now been kicked back $100k in 'foreign' donations, right?

OF course the Clinton Foundation donates to her, and all the other shell companies you can create out there to make 'international sales' with and use to clean your money.

Of course there are the 'free' services provided as well. We know that Time Warner owns CNN, and that Time Warner was recently listed as her 7th largest corporate donor. So, do you think the Time Warner bosses don't call down to the CNN management team and 'suggest' that they provide positive spin on all Clinton stories?

Anderson Cooper for example has admitted to 'tanking' on the Hillary e-mail issue, because he knew Bernie Sanders would not discuss it, and he shut the issue down for the debate. The line about being sick of her damn e-mails shuts everyone up. Instead, it should have been a segue to follow ups about the topic, about trust, about TRUTH, etc.

Nope Hillary gets to slide. All those reporters, and no one says "Hey look. You've said seven different things, and they've all been lies. When are you going to stop tap dancing and tell the truth?"

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 10/17/15 05:54 AM
Well the ACTUAL story is in Illinois there is a budget battle going on and the lottery commission budget is part of it. The state is mandated to pay out lottery winners, and is doing so as long as your prize is $600 or less.

For now, those with larger prizes have to wait until the pending bills are passed, and full funding is restored.

It would suck though to have a million dollar ticket in your hands and have some government clerk say "Sorry. You'll have to wait until we have the money to pay you."

I'm thinking some people would snap. Me? I'd sue for breach of contract. I give you money, you give me a ticket. If my ticket wins, I get my prize. Simple.

You deny me my legally claimed prize? I sue your butt for 10 times what I won.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 10/16/15 02:16 PM
Very kind and caring profile. Best of luck in your search.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 10/16/15 05:25 AM
Iranian TV carries news story on Iran's deep underground facilities.

Iran claims to have 'hundreds' of underground missile bases in the country, some dug to a depth of 1,500 feet to house their long and medium range weapons.

Tunnels are shown choked with vehicles and missiles mounted on launchers. The Revolutionary Guard claims there is barely a city or town in the entire country that isn't equipped with at least one such facility.

So other than the obvious propaganda value of such a broadcast, what do we think Iran has to gain be revealing these 'secret bases' to the world?

They trying to scare people? Show off their toys? Prove they know how to dig large holes?

Interesting that these bases come on the heels of Iran's surprising 'discovery' of large uranium deposits after signing the nuclear deal with the U.S. and others.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 10/16/15 05:03 AM
Well I guess the girl he may have been with at the time can use that as a selling point. "I'm so good, I put the last guy in the hospital."

Seventy grand for slap and tickle? Talk about too much money and too much time on your hands.

Well actually, if he had spent more time with his hands, he could have saved the seventy five grand! (lol)

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 10/15/15 02:46 PM
Actually the t-shirt doesn't feature a 'weapon', it features a Fallen Soldier Battle Cross. That would be the actual interpretation of a helmet, sitting atop a soldiers rifle, and positioned behind a pair of empty boots.

The t-shirt however INCORRECTLY displays a magazine inserted in the rifle. The rifle normally is displayed minus the magazine in order to represent that it is no longer being wielded by the soldier who had carried it.

If however images of a 'weapon' are banned, then no pictures of cars, planes, trucks, boats, and motorcycles are allowed either. ALL have been used as a weapon to kill people with.

Same goes with t-shirts featuring lit candles (fire has been used to kill), no puppies (dogs grow up and can kill), no kitty cats (severe pet allergies can kill), and of course NO PICTURES OF FLOWERS on t-shirts!!! How many poisons come from flowers and other plants?

No pics of 'majestic' beasts like lions/tigers/elephants as all have killed.

You get the idea.

Just about ANYTHING has either killed a human on its own, or was used by one human to kill another. Rules like this lead to raising stupid children who lack the ability to think critically, and to question the imagined authority of closet facists who believe they know better than the rest of us what is 'acceptable' in society.

I'll decide for myself, thanks.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 10/15/15 11:14 AM
The company grosses a billion dollars a day, so all this means is the company went for a 2 week vacation for the $14 billion.

No biggie. They can probably make it back on a sale of Mountain Dew, Pringles, camo thongs, and .223 ammo.

Just sayin'

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:30 AM
So if you go to Brietbart you can watch WH press secretary Josh Earnest (is he really 'earnest'?)tap dance for THREE MINUTES on the whole, how did Hillary see the TPP before it was released question.

Spoiler alert, he never answers the question.

Reporter asks if Hillary has seen TPP because it has not been released to the public yet, as she says seeing the details is why she can't support it.

Josh immediately starts yammering about how good the deal is, how they can defend it to the American people, Congress, and Senate, and how when the details are released everyone can discuss it.

Reporter then says "Well ok, but she says she's already seen it." Josh then basically repeats answer one, and hits all the talking points as in good for America, we can defend the deal, we can sell it politically, how it took five years to do the deal, etc etc etc etc.

No Josh, you idiot. The question WAS Hildabeast claims to have seen a SECRET trade document BEFORE the general public. Is this true, and if so, how did she get access to it? IF NOT TRUE, did she LIE about seeing it? She is not currently a cabinet member or a sitting senator, but is a civilian, and has no right to see the document in any official capacity. THEREFORE, having 'seen' the TPP details means she saw a sensitive government trade document she should not have had access to.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 23 24