Community > Posts By > mikeybgood1

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 10/15/15 06:21 AM
The idiots who run these schools never cease to amaze me in regards to the concept of flawed logic.

So no clothes that have a violent image. Hmmmmm. I guess then ANY school jersey for a contact sport meets the criteria. IF you engage in say wrestling for the school, it's a violent sport. If your team is good at it, any opponent who sees your team jersey is supposed to quake in their booties when they see it. Thus, your school name is synonymous with violence, and any clothing with the school name is now verboten.

Football? Field Hockey? Ice Hockey? All contact sports. even traditional non-contact sports have violent overtones. Tennis and badminton? They have a 'smash'! Swimming? You have a 'cannonball' right? Track and field? OMG there are 'weapons' all over the place! Giant spears (javelins), obsolete cannon balls (shot putting), flying saucers of uncontrolled trajectories in the hands of minors (discus), batons made of aluminum as blunt force objects for the relay team, and even the track shoes themselves!!! The horror of spiked shoes, sharpened to a razor edge, easily used to puncture an opponent!

Even, *sigh* cheerleaders uniforms have to go. These sweet little ladies, a boon to hormonal young men everywhere have to be reined in. Why? Well are they not the single largest group on campus that incite people to violence? 'Beat em!' 'Kill em!' 'Crush em!' 'Smash em!' is their mantra of unceasing human carnage. How much longer can such delightful packages of feminine athleticism be allowed to corrupt their fellow students with clarion calls of unbridled destruction?!!!

So you school board idiots, are we REALLY getting rid of all the weapons or images of them in school, OR is it just the ones you don't like?

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 10/14/15 09:54 PM
Well the White House found it interesting that Hillary Clinton said during the Dem debate that she couldn't support the TPP after she had read the details of it. She said something to the effect that it wasn't good for the middle class, or for the country, so she couldn't support it.

Since they hadn't released the details yet, the WH hinted at wanting to know how she saw it.

So did Hillary just admit to possession of classified materials that as a civilian she's not entitled to have, OR was this just another lie that Hillary has let slip?

Hmmmm. Is it possible the TPP info came to her by e-mail? Wouldn't THAT be ironic? Her admitting to seeing a secret U.S. trade document, and blowing up her own campaign?

NOW, are we going to see any of the networks really bite down on that tidbit of info and hold her feet to the fire to get an answer?

Don't hold your breath.....

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 10/14/15 08:53 PM
Well as long as Biden understands the 'machine' he's up against in the media, he can take a shot.

I had wondered why Bernie Sanders was getting minimal news coverage. You would always see his name in polling stories on CNN for example, but you never saw in depth coverage, live speeches for example, and even interviews with Bernie and his people.

After the debate, the Sanders fans were going mental about CNN deleting their Facebook postings, and for 'sanitizing' the Facebook poll results saying Bernie had won the debate with 80%! Clinton was a distant second, and save for a quick screenshot of these 'results', CNN declared Clinton the winner.

The Sanders followers had screenshots of their comments posted, and then almost as quickly being deleted by CNN. A cyberwar broke out with massive amounts of reposts being done, trying to get pro-Sanders comments to 'stick' on the site.

Seems I was unaware of CNN's business connections to Hillary. We all know of course they love her, but I always wondered why the coverage was always so slanted as to the point of fabrication.

Here's why.

Time Warner owns Turner Broadcasting, which in turn owns CNN. Time Warner is apparently the 7th largest corporate contributor to the Clinton campaign. Thus CNN is just a wee bit compromised in the objectivity department. Are you really going to run stories and ask questions that would make the candidate your bosses are backing look bad?

Can you say 'transferred to the Aleppo, Syria office'???

So the next time you see Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, or Wolf Blitzer lob Hillary another softball, just remember it's like playing golf with your boss. Better if you let them get their way, than to lose your job.

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 10/13/15 09:31 PM
Would loooove to see the vodka enthusiast Biden enter the race and do well. It ensures a bloodbath at the convention unless Debbie Wasserman White Girl Fro somehow manages to get all the kids to play nice.

The last thing Debbie needs is Biden gumming up the works. Debbie is doing her best to pave the way for a Clinton coronation. She's kept Hillary out of debates for as long as she could, to minimize any damage and to give her time for debate prep. She has also done her best to massage the media and to ensure her girl Hildabeast doesn't get beat up with substantial questions needing detailed answers.

You see examples of media lapdog behavior in Hildabeasts leaked e-mails, saying that the Clinton camp had 'planted' the questions they wanted in the Julian Assange interview on 60 Minutes.

You saw that 'protection' during the Dem debate tonight when Bernie Sanders said "We've heard enough about your damn e-mails." to Clinton. He effectively applies that line to kill the issue for discussion in the debate itself, he also protects the party from exposure on it like a good soldier, and he avoids looking like a douchebag if he beats her over the head with it.

If however he's looking to be the frontrunner and blow her out of the race he spends the night slapping her with every scandal he can. He establishes her lifelong pattern of deception, and says to voters "C'mon people. I know you like her, but jeez, she's like toxic waste."

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 10/13/15 08:31 AM
Maybe it's a kevlar coated *****, making it bulletproof. The new 'C*ckblocker 2000'?

Of course if you make em out of steel, you have a handy blunt instrument students can beat any assailant with.

Maybe the cops call that 'assault with a friendly weapon'? Justifiable masturbacide?

I'll be here all week folks! Try the veal! Make sure you tip your waitresses and bartenders!

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 10/13/15 07:17 AM
Looking for a little help here ladies.

Getting a lot of profile 'views' from women that are under 30, live in other countries, and may be interested only in a green card marriage.

Just looking for sane, age appropriate locals for the occasional intimate interlude.

So give it to me straight, have I got a fighting chance out there?

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 10/13/15 07:02 AM
The GOP establishment is really starting to try and sandbag Trump now. Video online of recent GOP event has questions from the audience.

Slightly built redhead, (who looks amazingly like Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme) asks Trump questions about women's rights, equal pay, abortion, etc.

Turns out she's actually a paid Bush staffer, and has posted all kinds of social media stuff about working Bush events. She's on stage with a Jeb! shirt on, she's walking the line handing out Jeb! buttons, etc.

There's lots of 'me wall' pics with high ranking GOP party members, and other candidates like Rubio.

Jeannie Moos of CNN did a Trump 'hit piece' about how Trump is not really pro woman, and this young lady is prominently featured for her questions to Trump. It's replete with her death stares, hands on hips, and raised eyebrows directed at Trump, with isolated video images of her negative body language. It's like they knew she would provide these camera friendly responses while Trump is answering.

Kind of becoming obvious that the GOP brain trust has had enough of The Donald hurting the 'brand', and is now actively engaged in the character assassination phase of removing him as a candidate. That's usually followed by money related scandals, sex scandals, questionable business practice scandals, and finally the innuendo of 'anonymous' whistle blowers providing vague information of some unforgivable sin Donald may or may not have committed.

The idea is to slowly shift the numbers elsewhere, so that it's not obvious to most voters about how the system has been used to squash Trump like a bug. Oh sure, he can fund a campaign himself to go to the convention, but when he drops below say 20%, the media and GOP itself will really hammer home the 'why is he hanging around, it's embarrassing' narrative.

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 10/12/15 05:39 PM
Well by my calendar, Halloween isn't for a couple weeks. Unless it was a designated costume day, I would say what she was wearing would be a 'suspicious' outfit for a high school student.

The trench coat elicits a Columbine vibe, and what kid walks around their high school wearing a gas mask? The news article doesn't categorize her as any kind of odd duck that has a history of causing problems, and so that makes it even stranger for the teachers.

Based on that this bit of info, a 'lockdown' maybe seems drastic, but definitely stopping the kid and asking a few questions makes sense.

"Morning Jane. Quite the ensemble this morning. Can I ask why you have a gas mask?" See what she says.

Maybe you ask if she can open the trench coat? Was it raining that morning, or is it 90 degrees out?

Young women tend not to be mass killers, and are not big on unleashing voluminous amounts of gunfire as they usually haven't acquired the firearms skill set most young men have.

Women generally own and use guns for self defense. OF course there are women who have learned to hunt, and work as police officers, so they have been exposed to more sophisticated firearms. As more women enter the military, they are trained on and get trigger time on more powerful weapons. They are however adults, and not high school kids.

I would say the school was right to note her dress and deportment looking for signs of impending violence, but locking the school down was an overreaction.

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 10/12/15 11:53 AM
So what happens to religious schools who want to use the name? I thought Governor Moonbeam would be the first to scream about separation of church and state?

Other than 'activists' has anyone filed a complaint, stood in front of some quasi government human rights panel and wailed out real tears about how their life has been made a living hell by the Washington Redskins or the Redskins name? I've never seen it.

When you do something like this you simply encourage the loons. Next? PETA is going to want the Dolphins, Bears, Rams, Bengals, etc to pay a 'royalty' for using animal names. Blue collar workers will now use union legal resources to admonish the Steelers. Left wingers will now be officially offended by the Patriots, saying it glorifies nationalism.

Insects? Oh please! They'll be flying in formation to spell out "We're Offended by the Hornets!"

Textile workers? Offended that we make fun of their products with the use of 'Sox'.

In Canada the NHL has 'Canucks' a slang term for Canadian. Montreal's team are the Canadiens (the French spelling). We are offending Muslims as we have a football team called the 'Blue Bombers' which many fans simply shorten to 'Bombers'. We even offend cowboys with the Calgary 'Stampeders'.

What name could you possibly use for a sports team and not offend people? Call it 'The Team'? Well doesn't that ignore the individual? The Guys? Sexist. The (City Name)? Nope. Some teams play in different states or cities, so that's false advertising. New York Jets and Giants play in New Jersey for example.

*sigh*

So when did we become so pussified as a society, that we're offended by literally every word in the English language?

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 10/12/15 07:17 AM
Well the trucks come from various sources. First would be the spoils of war. As noted previously the lady golfers aka Iraqi Army have abandoned enough arms and ammunition to outfit an army. Namely ISIS.

Second, outright theft. IF someone from ISIS sees a truck, they just take it. Doesn't matter if it's a police vehicle, government vehicle, or privately owned. Grab the keys and go.

Third stolen vehicles from outside Iraq/Syria. About 4-5 months ago a guy from Texas saw his stolen company vehicle the nightly news being driven by ISIS in Iraq. It still had his company signage on the side door!

Fourth, straw buyers. People going to Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, even Iran to buy trucks for cash. ISIS give you a couple hundred grand and says go buy us 10 trucks. After you have stolen/inherited all the trucks you can find, you need to actually buy them.

I was amazed however that this whole subject came up in the U.S. intel community as a 'priority' problem to be explained. Do they REALLY think if they figure out HOW ISIS gets its pickups, this will win the war? Geez guys, you can buy the VIN numbers from Toyota as to which ones got shipped to within 1,000 kms of Syria. See if any of them came with satnav,or OnStar, or any other cellular communication devices? IF so, guess what? You can target the vehicle, and drop a warhead on a forehead.

Problem is if Achmed takes his Hi-Lux with the mounted machine gun out to drive Achmed Jr to school, or Mrs. Achmed to the burka store, you won't bomb it.

So, maybe you need to start channeling travel routes for ISIS to make themselves a target? Start dropping hundreds of thousands of area denial land mines. Force ISIS onto fewer roads and overland routes. Place sniping teams behind the minefields to kill sappers coming out to try and clear the minefields. Maybe try surrounding stronghold cities with mines to starve people out?

Do the civilians on the internet have to think of everything?

Yeesh.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 10/09/15 06:42 PM
"Oooopski comrade, didn't mean to bomb country yours."

"You know, I left missile room for like 3 minutes to go take leak. I said to Sergey, Sergey do not to f**k with button on missile panel. So, I am shaking off python of love, and I hear like 7 whooshes of missile. I run down the hall to missile room and there is Sergey with finger on button. I say Sergey! What you do?"

Yeah. Maybe someone forgot to program the flight data into some of these missiles and they went stupid.

Gotta imagine some Iranian sheep herder with the flock when all of a sudden 1,000 pound warhead just turns half his flock into highly mobile red sweaters and some stew.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 10/09/15 09:13 AM
So I saw the video clip of the Colombian woman with the copy of People magazine who enthusiastically joined Trump on stage recently.

She's definitely a Trump girl, and tells all who will listen how they should vote for Trump. (lol) He signs the mag for her, and she exits the stage.

Trumps point was that the magazine had altered his nose, and had given him a wart like look.

So I checked a couple Trump pics for comparison, and it looks like they indeed may have altered his nose. Trying to use pics where he may not have been wearing makeup (say a debate pic or TV interview pic) it looks like they digitally altered 'The Donald'. It's not a wicked witch sized wart, but his son and wife look like they have perfect skin, but his looks rough and weathered.

So,is People trying to subtly suggest Trump is ugly, or represents something sinister?

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 10/09/15 07:35 AM
I had a great deal of respect for Greenpeace in the past. I may not have always agreed with them, but I respected their conviction.

That ended a couple years ago with the infamous Santa global warming commercial. This is the one where a clearly stressed 'Santa' speaks from an underground bunker, saying that Christmas will one day have to be cancelled due to global warming. The constant drip of water hitting concrete makes it sound like he's in leaky bunker at the North Pole and in imminent danger. He's made to look like Saddam Hussein, trapped in his bunker.

I'm sure young kids who saw this were traumatized thinking 'Santa' was about to frickin' drown, or that with the end of Christmas as we know it, the kids will never get any more presents!

Sure, the adults can easily discern the political message and digest it, but when you seriously seek to traumatize kids on climate change so that they literally go hysterically screaming to their parents that Santa is about to die, that's just tasteless. The kid now thinks their presents will only get delivered if we recycle, or use solar, or end coal fired power, or drive an electric car. You now have a kid motivated to handle the environment, but for ALL the wrong reasons. Instead of an altruistic goal of helping others, he's ONLY doing it for the presents.

When I saw the level of naked ambition and shameless manipulation embedded it that video, Greenpeace lost all credibility in my eyes.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 10/09/15 07:19 AM
I suggest he learn to chant "Death to Infidels!" in flawless Arabic. That will likely get him a favourable immigration hearing result.

Maybe if he claims to be a gay, lesbian, pizza baker he could score a few more points on the immigration form.

Either that or he promises to make a "Canadian Vacation" movie?

Just spitballin' here people. Let's see if we can help the guy out. I mean he did handle the aliens in Independence Day right? lol

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 10/09/15 06:34 AM
Edited by mikeybgood1 on Fri 10/09/15 07:06 AM
The more I see of him the more I am liking Dr. Ben Carson. His patient hand holding of the media is really beginning to set him apart from the other GOP contenders.

Just watched a 7 min clip of him owning Wolf Blitzer on gun control and the history of WW2. Wolf asks several flawed questions that Ben has to correct the context of first before he provides his usual well thought out answers.

An example is the recent Oregon school shooting. Ben was asked on Fox what he would have done in that situation. His answer was he would have declined to play the gunman's game of providing his religion, and would have urged everyone to rush the shooter. He says he wouldn't have just stood there and been shot.

So, Wolf plays the video and then asks Ben if he isn't blaming the victims? He then provides a quote from a victim of the shooting saying he is upset with Carson's comments.

Carson very nicely reminds Wolf that the Fox question was IF CARSON was faced with a shooter like Oregon WHAT WOULD CARSON DO. The Fox question was NOT if Carson had any criticism of the Oregon victims. Carson repeats for Blitzer the answer he gave to Fox, and quite rightly asks what is controversial about it? Not suprisingly Wolf has no answer.

Carson also goes on to say he would like it if the media would stop spinning his answers and report what he says. Wolf says "Well there's all kinds of media, we can talk about that another time." and moves on to the holocaust.

Carson wrote a book in which he notes tyrannical governments historically engage in gun control and confiscation to prevent opposition. Blitzer seems amazed that Carson believes if Germans (specifically Jews) had been armed, that Hitler's rise to power and the Nazi regime could have been slowed or even stopped. He notes that Germany had a powerful military! (Oh my!)

Carson of course(like any rational person) suggests if SIX MILLION people could have provided armed resistance to the Nazi regime, that oh I don't know, killing a million soldiers could have MAYBE delayed things long enough for other countries to get involved? That making a military walk into a meat grinder of house to house warfare for years tends to deplete morale and effectiveness? That maybe someone in the military kills Hitler and his aides and ends the war before it leaks out of Germany and Austria? That the resources it will take to fight and kill all the Jews, gypsies, and the mentally/physically handicapped are so onerous on the actual war effort that Hitler can't do both?

It was a very telling interview to watch. Carson comes off looking like a genius, and Blitzer looking like a seriously stupid individual who can't understand the basic information he's being given by his subject.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 10/08/15 09:25 PM
I seem to recall cheating on tests completed by students in Chicago in the book Freakanomics. I think it had something to do with performance bonuses, or maybe just continued employment as a teacher because of underperforming kids. In any case, the teachers had been coaching kids on the specific content of the tests in advance, and even went so far as to correct answers on tests to increase overall scores.

Since there were statistically suspicious gains by all students, the tests were audited and the plan exposed.

I'm surprised anyone would think the Chicago school system was not being watched over by all manner of groups. Law enforcement, teachers unions, advocates for various education initiatives, and even parents groups.

All it takes is one document, one disgruntled employee with a thumb drive worth of files, to get the ball rolling.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 10/08/15 08:33 PM
Well new info about the Iran deal makes the U.S. maybe look like a banana republic?

Seems the deal with Iran has a section buried in it that says foreign subsidiaries of U.S. companies will now, under certain conditions, be allowed to do business with Iran.

Problem is that section is in direct violation of a law Obama signed in 2012 saying U.S. subsidiaries are to be treated like the parent company, and as such cannot do business with Iran.

The only way U.S. companies can do business is if a) The State Department says Iran doesn't sponsor terrorism anymore. (Yeah, ok.) OR b) The President declares Iran has abandoned all programs for a nuclear weapon. (Something he can't prove to any appreciable degree.)

So, does Obama repeal his own 2012 law, or does he tell people to simply ignore that law and trade with Iran anyway, because it's more politically useful at election time for the Dems?

Maybe he just says "Oh, we trust Iran. I say we can trade with them now." and waves the hand of an emperor to the unwashed hoards......

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 10/07/15 05:43 PM
Watched the Russian ambassador to Canada on the news tonight get interviewed.

His answers were obviously slanted to justify the Russian presence in Syria, but he did make one valid point.

Obama and this vast coalition he cobbled together have had a year to make a dent in ISIS and they really haven't achieved much of anything.

So Russia has basically said "Ok, let the adults handle this, and America? You can go sit at the kids table."

Obama and Kerry (and by extension Clinton) have been embarrassed, and they call the Russian bombings unhelpful.

I'm thinking the Syrian army would have a different opinion.

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 10/07/15 05:25 PM
I would suggest if these people REALLY want to send a message to Obama and the Democrats that they stand up and turn their backs to the president when he gives his speech.

While many will call such a move disrespectful, I think it could be the 'ah-ha' moment politicians might need to get the point America is unhappy with them.

Would make for awesome video which no network would show except for FOX.

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 10/07/15 05:17 PM
Jeez everyone knows you find the moderate rebels at the moderate bar, down on Moderate street, near the moderate mosque, just after the moderate bomb vest factory.

If you get to the moderate rocket launching stands, you went too far.

Tourists, yeesh.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 23 24