Community > Posts By > inni_dreamz

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 01:23 PM
Cowboy, I agree completely and for the most part - I jest when I use pictures of Thor/Chris Hemsworth. He is eye candy - I don't know him, nor will I ever know him. :)

When looking for an actual mate - my priorities are much different.

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 01:21 PM
People come and go so quickly around here....

waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 01:19 PM
and babyruth cravings...

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 01:11 PM
I would love to meet a single dad. :blush:

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 01:05 PM
How come they don't have mail order grooms?

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 01:01 PM
Yeah, I can see the resemblance, Joe

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 12:39 PM

So very sad, but some of these posts are hilarious!

Conrad! laugh laugh

rofl

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 12:36 PM
I've heard people like to see a variety of shots taken while you are doing things you enjoy --- vs --- just a bunch of head shots.

Also- I think the one on your bed is inviting - hope that's what you are looking for... winking

Very pretty lady - Good luck! :thumbsup:

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 12:32 PM

Thor has a really really good..personality.

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 12:29 PM
right now ... the idea of the weekend coming up, my kids (at times), friends... the idea of a chocolate martini on Friday laugh ... thinking about vacation, and the holidays coming up.... a nice cool breeze, cooler weather.

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 12:26 PM

The only man in the world I'm willing to be FWB's with is Chris Hemsworth. laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 10:11 AM
adorned with spikes

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 10:07 AM
a very long vacation out of the city

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 10/26/16 09:34 AM
I'm not looking for a relationship anymore. I can't even seem to get a date. At this point, I'd take companionship and see what the hell happens.

Hahahaha, know what you mean!

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 10/25/16 06:30 PM
I'm not perfect, so I'm not looking for perfect....it's impossible to find someone that is going to like everything you like, that's why we should be comfortable with compromise. Having different interests and tastes can add flavour to a relationship, plus you never know you might actually like something you thought you didn't.

Well said!!

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 10/25/16 03:51 PM

..well.. that's why you have children when you're younger isn't it? LOL

laugh

I used to think so - but they might decide to put me in a home.surprised

My oldest is suffering from a failure to launch and the youngest wants a career in film ... I better come up with a plan B.:wink:

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 10/25/16 03:48 PM
waving waving waving

Greetings!

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 10/25/16 03:46 PM
Yes, I think being financially secure on my own makes me less worried about getting married and being safe - now it's about companionship, feelings, being there for someone, and them being there for me. I am going to need someone to push me around in my wheel chair. rofl

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 10/25/16 03:26 PM
I am not necessarily looking for a "ring" or marriage - but I do want something meaningful and lasting. I do not enjoy dating, so it would be really nice if I met someone I could share time with, be exclusive with, grow old with... but the specifics I don't think about much.

Has this changed - yes. When I was young, I was looking for the ring and the family. :)

Things didn't work out quite as I had hoped.

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 10/25/16 12:37 PM
There hasn't been a movie like that in awhile... but a few I have watched so many times, I am not sure I could watch them again anytime soon...

The Shawshank Redemption
Gladiator
Everafter
Interview with a Vampire
The Bourne Series
Independence Day
Twilight