Community > Posts By > inni_dreamz

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 02/03/17 09:45 AM
I keep getting this error message when I try to go from page to page here...

This website is under heavy load (queue full)

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

Is it just me?

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 02/03/17 09:42 AM
Happy Birthday :)

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 02/03/17 09:39 AM
I think it's all casual dating until you meet someone you are crazy about, and then you no longer care about "testing the water" ...

I also think dating is different for everyone - so to each their own.

Personally, I don't mix casual dating and intimacy.

Are you sure you are looking for casual dating, or a friend with benefits? laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 02/03/17 09:33 AM
laugh

This is a funny thread.

My new guy likes to call me pumpkin... I am trying to get used to it.laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/27/17 02:22 PM
I don't think you can compare income, since everything else has gone up as well...but - as I said in another thread similar to this; there are good and bad times throughout history.

To go back to a better time, you would most certainly need to take some of the things we have achieved up to date with you!

To make things better now, in terms of what they used to be like - we need to address the shrinking middle class.

Since we can't go back - unless you have a Delorian...*wink*

I say we work on making things better - not the way they used to be. :)

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/27/17 02:13 PM

Chastity belt or keep her in the dungeon.

laugh laugh laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/27/17 02:11 PM

Here in the UK alone,

According to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau, there were 3,889 victims of so-called romance fraud last year, who handed over a record £39m.

Action Fraud, the UK's cyber-crime reporting centre, says it receives more than 350 reports of such scams a month.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38678089

slaphead sad2 surprised sad rant

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/27/17 10:22 AM

I think you should be yourself, and the right person will appreciate you just the way you are.

I don't believe anyone should put on a front because society thinks this or that.

I don't see crying as a sign of weakness, nor do I see expressing your feelings as one either.

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/27/17 10:16 AM
I always offer to go dutch. I suspect many women do.

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/27/17 10:14 AM
Thanks to those who keep it going around here :)

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/27/17 10:10 AM
In my experience, it's especially clear when they type "I will like to know you more better" --- always end up being scammers.

I got to the place where I would immediately delete and block emails like that - even if it was someone sincere, and English was their second language.

As for people - and I agree it's NOT gender specific - there are some who do all the talking. You can point it out, at some point, and hope they simply didn't realize they were not letting you get a word in edgewise. My ex boyfriend was like that when I met him, and I told him - and it helped.

Then you have people out there that really only care about themselves, and it's doubtful you'll ever change that - just say next, and move on.

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/27/17 10:05 AM
We have 4 hours of goal setting at work today ... pure torture!!!!

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:37 PM
That stuff stinks! sick

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:34 PM
All free dating sites are crawling with scammers. There are even scammers on paid sites, just not as many.

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:27 PM

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:24 PM

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:21 PM

I could watch this for hours.

laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:15 PM

I would choose a different word to apply to what I believe you are talking about.

I suggest "conceptual structures." Or perhaps, in this computerized era, "virtual components."

I have seen that many people do indeed have delusions mixed in with their conceptual tools and structures, and that since almost no one is directly educated to be made aware of the difference and the danger of substituting delusions for conceptual tools, that we all suffer a tremendous amount of trouble from each other as we go.

Morality is a good example of a conceptual tool that we use, which is NOT a delusion, in and of itself. It IS artificial, to be sure, but it is only a DELUSION, if we forget that it is us who constructed it, and then award it magic powers of some kind.

But isn't there some universal morality? I find your statement interesting, and yet confusing.

I am thinking - it's not moral to kill another human. That should be true of everyone, and is not a delusion ---- until you consider war.

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:12 PM
Hello, Welcome & Good luck! waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:05 PM
Toss it out the window, no worries! laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25