Community > Posts By > inni_dreamz

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/18/17 12:19 PM
Have you tried Vaping? It's better to quit quit, I know, but I quit smoking 2 years ago by vaping, and I feel a lot better.

I *think* it's going to be easier to give this up than it was the cig! --- but I can't say, since I haven't tried to yet.

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/18/17 12:16 PM
Not Myself Tonight - Christina Aguilera

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/18/17 12:14 PM

Why are so many people afraid to step outside their culture?

Uh, race and culture are two different things.

Good point! and ....

I don't think either of those two things are the reason a lot of older white men like young Asian girls laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/18/17 12:12 PM
My only advice is, don't give in to the feeling of desperation.

Fight it off, it will fade - and then possibly come back again.

Try a variety of dating sites - I met someone on Match.com recently, and so far so good - you just never know!

They say there is a lid for every pot - it just doesn't feel like that when you are feeling down on love, life and yourself.

Best of luck to you!

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/18/17 12:07 PM
massage

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/18/17 10:24 AM
Very true!

Generous to those less fortunant

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/18/17 10:22 AM

I feel great!

I am sorry to hear you are not. I do understand the feeling of being alone and being under the weather - bad combo!

I usually try to get as much rest as possible, and drink lots of water. Hug your pillow, or if you are lucky enough to have a pet - let them make you feel a little bit better?

I hope you feel better soon!

inni_dreamz's photo
Wed 01/18/17 10:19 AM
To each their own, I always say.

My ex husband was Tejano/Hispanic - and my kids are half & half. There were some issues with prejudice within his family, and times I had to hear my race being put down as if I wasn't in the room.

I have no idea why people choose what they do - most do what they want, and that's OK.

I agree - I can't imagine wanting to date someone who chose to date you JUST because they wanted to "try something new" ... I'd rather be liked for me.

Race is a tired subject at times. We've come so far, and yet - not at all. I always hoped I would live to see the day when it wasn't such an issue - but alas, I don't think that is going to happen.

Live on - do what makes you happy! drinker

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 01/17/17 04:21 PM
This makes me think of social media, texting, chatting online, etc.

You lose the body language, and the message can be miss-interpreted ....

I think body language can help, except for - like was stated earlier on in this thread - you are trying to read it for a very specific purpose or across cultures - then it can be a problem.

I can't tell if someone is lying. I am a horrible judge of character. I think everyone is great, until they prove me wrong.

(shrugs)

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 01/17/17 04:16 PM
Wedding Planner

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 01/17/17 04:15 PM
Edited by inni_dreamz on Tue 01/17/17 04:15 PM
I loved my dishwasher. I miss my dishwasher.

inni_dreamz's photo
Tue 01/17/17 04:12 PM
Beautiful

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 01/16/17 09:45 AM
I agree, well said, and I try.

I also admire those who are good at this. My father was a master.

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 01/16/17 09:39 AM

take a flight somewhere and have coffee at some exotic place ive never been....oh and pie sounds good.

^^ something along these lines sounds good happy

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 01/16/17 09:36 AM
Lunch

It's casual, and low pressure - lasts long enough to get a feel for the other person, but not too long - if things are not clicking.

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 01/16/17 09:33 AM

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/13/17 03:13 PM
Edited by inni_dreamz on Fri 01/13/17 03:13 PM
There's a video on FB; a lady gave a baby deer CPR and saved it's life.

I don't really know how to do CPR - but if there was anything I could do to help someone, I would.

ETA: Krissy, that is adorable!!!!

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/13/17 03:09 PM
Some silly little spring time song .. funny thing - it's now so unstuck, I can't remember what it was...

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/13/17 03:04 PM
I wonder if he's as intelligent as he looks.

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 01/13/17 03:01 PM
Edited by inni_dreamz on Fri 01/13/17 03:01 PM
laugh

You all are too funny!

I never room on the first date.:wink:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25