Community > Posts By > inni_dreamz

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 08:23 PM
I recently read an article, written by a scientist, claiming he believes this world is merely a simulation... Created by us.

In other words, The Matrix

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 08:15 PM
Lewis, I think that is the popular opinion for men and women.

You hear it from both sides. :wink:

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 08:10 PM
Personally, I can only hold a conversation with people my age. The relatibility factor is key for me. I had my day in the sun. Only a sucker woman/man goes out with a younger person. I think its rather sad to see a young guy with a cougar, or a fox dragging a geezer. Kids dont help either. They all sing the same silly song, age aint nothing but a number.
Yea old timer, till your young chick sees a built stud and takes off on his bike. Or you granny, when you come home, and your live-in orphan is bangin a hot columbian cup of cofffeeeee.
;^)

Hahahahahaha hahaha

I wouldn't of been able to come up with that analogy - but that's exactly how I feel.

I tried dating younger, it made me feel older AND we had very little in common.

I also don't have much in common with men who are 10+ years older.

I prefer men close to my own age, even if they prefer women half of mine :upside_down:

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:29 PM
I seriously doubt it will amount to anything - but it was nice to hear other's opinions.

Thank you :blush:

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:26 PM
I'm romantic. About a month ago there was a meteor shower all night. Guys don't like that, so I slept outside alone to watch it. It could have been romantic. Men thought I was weird.

I think that is cool! Seems like something some guys might like...

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:24 PM

Do you think you can like a person or develop feeling for a person after just chatting with the person for one good hour

Chatting or exchanging emails for only a short period of time can spark your interest in wanting to meet them, and you must have developed some liking for them for that to happen, but until you meet and start dating perhaps not what you would call feelings for them in my opinion.

Welcome toMingle2 and good luck in your search.

I agree - you have developed attraction.. It can feel pretty intense but I don't think it's truly love at that point. Lust maybe :yum:

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 03:55 PM
Yum!

BBQ Chicken with tater salad

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 03:51 PM
Glad it's Friday :thumbsup:

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 03:40 PM
Edited by inni_dreamz on Fri 10/28/16 03:41 PM
SitkaRains,

I can't argue with you on that one. I have never really thought it was a good idea. Fortunately, we work in different departments, and it's not what you might consider an office romance. Still - there is always potential for issues.

2email4m, I've been with my company for 20 years, and I have no desire to quit my job. I think it's easier to find a mate than a job at this point. laugh

sybariticguy, Yeah - that's usually the way of it ... at least it would have been 20 years ago - but I've actually learned from a few of my mistakes, so I am not as impetuous as I used to be.

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 03:40 PM

Sorry for asking the question. I didn't think of it in that point of view.

It's very sad she feels she needs to do this for her family.
I would never ask or want my child to do this.

Yes, I agree - is what I was thinking... how terrible her parents must feel... at least, I hope they do! I would never ever want my kids to be put in a position like that!

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:55 PM
I'm good with the few women in my life. I would love to have a bff , best girl friend to hang out with...but just like meeting a man - making new friends isn't as easy as it used to be.

Pros - Co workers and casual friends - all good
Cons - Just like my romantic life, sort of missing a best friend type.

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:49 PM
laugh

Welcome to Mingle waving

My life story is a long one as well. I think I'll spare you! rofl

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:48 PM

Don't do it.

1. If the relationship don't work out, you're stuck working together.

2. If the company goes belly-up, you'll both be out of work.

Yes, two valid points I have thought about. :thumbsup:

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:47 PM
Peggy,

Very well said! I work for a large company, and we might pass in the hallway, but I wouldn't have to interact with him much - if I didn't want to.

I guess I can just play it by ear, and see if anything comes of it. He hasn't asked me out, and as tempting as it might be - I don't think I will "make a move" laugh

So, I may have nothing to worry about. Just because I find him attractive doesn't mean it's mutual. We've talked off and on over several years, and I even asked him if he was single - so chances are he's not interested.

Blondey, great answer! winking You made me chuckle.

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 12:57 PM
There are several couples who met here and seem to do fine.....

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 12:50 PM
Yeah.... It is mighty tempting when I have so few options, but I know you are right.

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 12:26 PM
rofl

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 12:25 PM
sweet

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 12:21 PM
Hello & Good luck! waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 12:16 PM
I know all the sayings ... don't fish off the company pier, don't $*#@ where you eat.... :smile:

I know it's most likely a bad idea, tho - many still seem to do it - since there are several married couples where I work....

Just curious to hear some opinions on this topic.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25