Community > Posts By > inni_dreamz

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 11/07/16 12:37 PM

That should be expected if that man is in it for the long haul and not a one nighter.. Good for you

Nothing in this world should be expected. Lol. The little things get missed that way.
In a serious relationship going out is nice and yet there is something to be said for...
Brewing that pot of tea sharing it with that someone special closing out the day.. blocking everything and everyone else out. Just you and that special someone.. sigh:heart:

Well said - if you start expecting /and or taking things for granted - it will have a negative effect on the relationship.

I just tbought, as you said - and others did -- as much fun as it can be to go out, it's also nice to stay in alone and together... It depends :wink:

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 11/07/16 12:31 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to steer anything off topic - I will have to do some research on my own, and or discuss in another thread. Thanks much!

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 11/07/16 09:31 AM

how would you know shes THE ONE ?

Maybe he's looking for Neo

Hahahahahahahahaha

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 11/07/16 09:30 AM
Hi and Welcome :)

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 11/07/16 09:29 AM
Some good some bad - online? Lots of flakes & fakes.

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 11/07/16 09:27 AM
The word "I". I am so tired of men messaging me with "am (fill in the blank), would like to know you more better." WTF devil

Hahahahaha

I am Hen Rick James the III by name ( I made it up), I will like to know you more better.. (paste entire profile text)

Looks *British - says Native American

inni_dreamz's photo
Mon 11/07/16 06:21 AM
I am curious, how did liberals create corporationism?

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:53 PM
Hello :) welcome back

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:33 PM
I just close the app.

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:31 PM
It's nice when people remember to be kind and thoughtful - it's getting a bit rare, especially on the Internet...

Good luck! :)

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:22 PM
Something thoughtful is always best.

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:14 PM
Yep, agree - once you are serious and close to someone - taking some time out to relax, watch a movie and cuddle is a great idea.

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:07 PM
Lewis, you crack me up!

Never have I ever... Jumped out of an airplane...

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:04 PM
I think stay home and cuddle is a nice thing to do sometimes. Sitka is right, lol, it depends

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:19 AM
Yep - hard time is what we are doing :wink:

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:16 AM
I haven't even seen one since I was a teenager.... Interestingly, my son (the science nerd) asked me what I think about them.. It seems his gf was asking...

I keep an open mind about most things - If I don't know for sure, I don't pretend I do. :smile:

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:13 AM
When your only choices are between a crap sandwich and a big giant douche, does it really matter?

Hahahahahaha! Amen to that!!

inni_dreamz's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:12 AM
I get a lot of "hello" "hi"... Even started a thread - here's the thing.... When I wrote back - hello.... That's the end of that so ----

I agree, put just a bit more effort into it and keep trying. There are a lot of possible reasons you don't get a response....

It's really not personal - unless you make it that way.

Good luck!

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 11/04/16 02:54 PM
you have a brother crystal ? shades

Hahaha! I know, right?!

I wanna be Dutch! :wink:

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 11/04/16 01:59 PM

Anything for 15 seconds of fame...sad2 slaphead

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25