Community > Posts By > Timis76

Timis76's photo
Wed 03/25/09 04:55 PM

my son! Because I found that I can't have anymore kids. he was my only one... And was taken from me He would be turning 19 this next weekend. Wow how time goes when your not looking

Its been 17 years tomorrow.
Down fall would be to sacrifices all I have become to get the chance to see what could have been!
If that Wrong?

Your son is always with you.

yes he is. always

Timis76's photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:37 AM
nope not yet. I f I can't stand someone. I don't see them again.

Timis76's photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:32 AM
Some times I wish. Middle of a divorce. second guessing some of my choices. Then I wake up and start another day. Its the lonlyness that gets ya first

Timis76's photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:17 AM
my son! Because I found that I can't have anymore kids. he was my only one... And was taken from me He would be turning 19 this next weekend. Wow how time goes when your not looking

Its been 17 years tomorrow.
Down fall would be to sacrifices all I have become to get the chance to see what could have been!
If that Wrong?

Timis76's photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:12 AM
Just something to do to fill in a otherwise boring Sunday.

There is not god
How can one being have that much power?
if that is the case then why have we not changed " president" to "god" yet. same thing we just change ever 4 to 8 years. whats the difference. Both have the "power" to make life good or a living hell. I'll stick with fate, and what I can make of my life.
No help needed

Timis76's photo
Wed 03/25/09 08:59 AM
contortionist hear. i can fold myself just about every way, splits, Feet behind the back, and much much more. In life I am always on time if not early, and must have things planned in advance.

Timis76's photo
Sat 03/21/09 04:57 PM
I have found through my own failed marriage that it is the start to the end. Before a marriage a couple try every day to show the other how much he/she cares. What trats the other has that drive us closer (wild). Basically having to earn the others affection all the time because there is the chance that he/she might leave tomorrow. The I do is more like an I'm done. He/she has got the other. whats the point in proving your love. you are married now whats the point.
I now feel that i am against marriage all together. I would rather feel the risk of loosing the person, and having to work to keep the person. then to feel that it has already been proven and theirs nothing to show anymore. No feeling of being wanted, no more love shown no more love earned!
I am stretching it a bit. Don't get me wrong we had good times married, but better dating. Get married for the earth, or the ski. In the eyes of god if thats your thing. Give each other a ring. But leave the paper out of it. And the risk of there loss if you give up on the love.

Does this make sence or am I truly nuts/ Pucked in the head/ heart broke?

Timis76's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:23 AM
being a Cancer I would have to say a giver. Not material eather. It comes from the soul, and the heart. not the wallet

Timis76's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:21 AM
I think not she went out two Months after the seperation and got herself prego by another man. So I would say no I don't think so! Too bad he did not tell her he was married. Karma sucks

Timis76's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:18 AM
Speaking from an addicts perspective. Not many ppl consider pot to be a drug to be addicted too. but i am proof of that. I had been smoking for better then 20 years. my ex wife meet me when i was into it pretty heavy. being high everyday all day.
After 5 years (2 of which we were married) I quit. And found that i was no longer attracted to her. One and half years of hell and fighting we finally gave up. Me being strait also pushed her away because I would not let her get away with nothing anymore. unlike before when she did what she wanted, when she wanted. I have now been strait for almost two years( two in June ). And understand what I was missing out on. LIFE.
Only the addict can make the choice to change or quit. You can help with understanding, but any more then that will just drive the person back.

Thats my look on it. What would i do? Understand that quiting is like letting a part of yourself go. The the person waiting to be found is so much Better.

Grammar and spelling sucks so be it.

Timis76's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:17 AM

1 Wealthy beyond any one's dreams
2 Never married
3 Young and may be inexperienced
4 Gullible
5 Ready with a diamond ring

So what you are saying is women that are looking for a real man are living in the clouds. I agree most of the times. But I also look for a diamond. in the person not in her hand!

Timis76's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:15 AM

I realize this sounds a bit odd & off-topic but when I looked at your pic.J.Lennon came to mind.I think I'll play a few tunes.smokin
U meant traits I'm certain.Honesty,Integrity,Compassion,Loving,Thoughtful,etc.:smile:

LOL on the first part. not sure how to take it.

Ya but a person can play those traits, act them.
Can you handle a person that has no idea who they are?

Timis76's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:12 AM

Was married 5 years together for 8 years. tried to have a baby for 6 of them with no luck. We get separated and she get pregnant with another man on a one night stand. and through in my face. What would you do, how would you feel? oh ya and the dad is married and denies the sex, the one night stand and the child.
I am torn between Hating her guts and being happy for her.

Timis76's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:01 AM
Whats your definition of a "real" person? What trades do you look for.

My thoughts on this a simple.
Be them self's not someone there trying to be.
No games if you like me let me know don't led me on.
Be honest about your life.

Timis76's photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:29 AM
I Can go both ways. its all about the mood offered and given. Some times no one makes a move it just ends up the right way. Its more of a give and take thing. I give this time you take the next.

Timis76's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:04 AM
The ability to understand each others differences, and be able to except them for there faults.

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:48 PM

Hopefully you have medical records and written correspondence, even witnesses to prove she was abusive. The kid doesn't have much of a chance in life otherwise.

Unless she freeze dried my sperm I know I have not been with her sence July 28 2008. we were trying to have are own, for many years. I keep written record of are encounters, got to become a habit.
Yes I had a copy of the paperwork stating she is only 7 week along.
yes I have two police statements taken and one Er visit recorded at the police department.
lawyer has it all other then the doctors paperwork I got yesterday.
And finally if I think I can get the child i will do what ever it takes. i got the house. my name before marriage. she lives with family now. I will fight if I can and take care of that baby alone. man up thats the way I am.

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:29 PM
And I don't think I have slandered her through this post??

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:28 PM
wow That was hard to swallow. i know for sure she is prego. I seen the papers from her Doctors visit. So I know for sure that she is. When it comes to the child there are ways to find out if the child is mine or not before the birth. Expensive but there is a way. If I do have to claim the child and pay for him/her. i will fight with everything to make sure he/she get anything they need! I will Man up for the baby, but I will not lay down and play dead for her!

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:10 PM

Technically you are the father. frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Right now, legally, it is. From what I know, she can't spend one night at his house now or it can be used against him.

Don't want her hear! How do i say this. she was the abusive person in the relationship! I had enuff told her to get out! now months later, very little contact she hits me with this... WTF this is getting better and better by the post.... Weee fun

Previous 1 3 4 5