Community > Posts By > Rubicat

Rubicat's photo
Sun 10/19/14 09:38 PM
I am phobic about jealousy having lived with the extreme kind for a long time.Its been my experience that those who are obsessively jealous are usudrinks ally the unfaithful partner.I will never again waste one minute with a jealous person.I refuse to report my exact movements to anyone or have my emails read or my phone checked to prove that I am not doing anything wrong. If I cant trust you then you should be out of my life.drinks

Rubicat's photo
Fri 10/17/14 10:49 AM
Truman Capote said Southern fags are the meanest maybe he was wrong and Brit ones are the meanest.drinks

Rubicat's photo
Tue 10/14/14 09:58 AM
Dont be bitter about love you are too young for that.Maybe you look ifor love with the wrong people.Sometimes we get attracted to the wrong people who dont love us back.Talk first and decide what is right for you. Do you enjoy their company? Be careful of falling in lust because then it wont last.The men
Who take it slow are the ones to go fof.Hope you find one.

Rubicat's photo
Sat 10/11/14 08:07 AM
When you are lying in a nice cozy bed on a cold and rainy Saturday afternoon reading a good book.

Rubicat's photo
Fri 10/10/14 10:20 AM
Maybe someone should start a Massage thread on here like where Massages are free as well as drinks and popcorn?:banana: drinks

Rubicat's photo
Thu 10/09/14 07:50 PM
Morning all.Feel happy and full of energy today.May only good things happen today!

Rubicat's photo
Wed 10/08/14 09:45 AM
For me its goodbye best friend.Although my mother did teach me to always give my old toys to those less fortunate.:banana:

Rubicat's photo
Wed 10/08/14 09:02 AM
Picnic, Beach Lake River,Stream dusk summer- winter log cabin fire candles at nightt

Rubicat's photo
Wed 10/08/14 08:45 AM
I would obey him if he told me to buy those new shoes I crave for sure:banana:

Rubicat's photo
Wed 10/08/14 08:40 AM
Wearing a pair of jeans I havent worn for 3 months and feeling them slipping down my Azz.Yay gluten free and banting..

Rubicat's photo
Wed 10/01/14 12:04 PM
Of course I have! Itsdrinker a South African favourite and sorry I mada a mistake with the spelling its Amarula.drinker

Rubicat's photo
Wed 10/01/14 09:21 AM
Jamiesons or J & B with soda water or plain water lots of Ice
Tequila shots
Amurula over crushed ice - dont have the urge to get drunk

Rubicat's photo
Tue 09/30/14 07:41 PM
Good Morning guys may the first day of October be a great one for all of you!drinks drinks :banana: :flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers

Rubicat's photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:59 AM
Thats what I meant Bethdrinks

Rubicat's photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:02 AM
Once upon a time a man and a woman fell in love and adored each other and thought they were perfect for each other.After about six months of incredible sex she woke up one morning to one of his incredible smelly morning farts and thought eeuw thats disgusting.Then on his way home from work that day he thought OMG I am so hungry and I really cant eat that awful food she makes anymore. Then they both thought how on earth could I have thought I was in love with this person. All their friends wondered what on earth they saw in each other.That night when they saw each other they fell into each others arms again and lived happily ever after. If you love someone regardless of their faults then love is blind. If you love someone that makes you unhappy and hurts you then its obsession not love.

Rubicat's photo
Tue 09/30/14 10:22 AM

My thoughts on this

Any woman who takes care of herself physically and emotionally is a Trophy wife !

There is someone out there for every one.

I prefer both younger women and older women.

But they have to be :
1) Slim, Tone, Fit, Above Average Built
2) Class, Smart, Secure, Fun, Sexy & a Vixen
3) Pretty to drop drop dead gorgeous
4) Alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) Sexually active

Above:

Number One: A woman must be able to out live me and be able to be active.
Both men and women have different ideas on what Slim, Tone,
Fit and average built is. :-)
Number two: Nothing worse then having sex partner, you enjoy in bed, but
cannot take out in public.
Number three: A woman does not have to be a Barbie to be Gorgeous, if the
outer beauty and inner beauty balance out.
Number Four: I think most men do not want a woman,that says i can't,i do
not want to.
Number Five : Sleep is nice, but sex and cuddling is far better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Mingle Ladies I guess you should line up then and get the guy a clipboard so he can tick off your assets/lizbilties to see if you make the grade:banana: :banana: drinks

Rubicat's photo
Mon 09/29/14 10:32 AM
Good evening from South Africa hope you all HAve a great day.Had our first spring rains today and lots of hail as well.

Rubicat's photo
Sun 09/28/14 10:25 PM
I wish for my Monday at work to run smoothly thats it for today:banana:

Rubicat's photo
Sun 09/28/14 08:44 PM
Hey Max have you thought of being a caregiver? We all have so much to he grateful for when we still have our health(well most of it) Why not find someone who needs your care,animals,humans,elderly,Terminal. There are so many other lonely souls out there who need some attention.
I always find a way to pay it forward when I am really depressed and it lifts my spirit.
One small act of kindness can mean the world to someone else.

Rubicat's photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:12 AM
What I would like to know is what Major Life Changes have you made since you turned 50.Good or baddrinker

Previous 1 3 4 5