Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Mon 05/18/15 12:09 PM
Welcome, baabee. If you have double checked to make sure that the photo's file type is either gif, .jpg, or .bmp (the only kinds that we accept), then keep the following in mind:

You must also be sure that the photo is within our size restrictions. When it comes to uploading a photo to a Mingle2 account, the actual file size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the photo, however, is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width times length must not exceed 10000000.

Finally, we only support Android and iOS mobile devices at this time. If you have a mobile device that uses another operating system, it may not work with our mobile site.

charles's photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:48 AM
It appears that you were able to upload a photo, Nams365. Did you figure out the upload interface?

charles's photo
Sat 05/16/15 09:39 AM
Welconme, ben43005. Please give us more information. Are you using the app? If so, what exact model is your mobile device?

charles's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:01 PM
I'm late to the party, but this is very cool. It's hard to imagine how complex that machine is and how much energy is involved in the experiments.

charles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:25 PM
Welcome, susieq53. The message may have been purged from the system because the member was abusing it. Please mail me (do not post here) the user name so that I can check on it, if you'd like.

charles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:21 PM
Welcome, royaashish. As the previous poster noted, we are currently looking for another instant messenger. Please keep an eye on this topic for any updates:
http://mingle2.com/topic/427617
http://m.mingle2.com/topic/show/427617 (mobile)

Thank you, debbie1980.

charles's photo
Sun 05/10/15 01:16 PM
Both of your photos are right-side up, at this time, so it appears that you have found the rotate option.

charles's photo
Thu 05/07/15 07:05 PM
This should be working, once again. :smile:

charles's photo
Thu 05/07/15 01:06 PM
The photo that you are trying to post may have been removed, CrystalFairy. I also get a message to that effect when I go to that URL ("Sorry, the requested page does not exist. Please check the URL for correct spelling and capitalization.").

charles's photo
Thu 05/07/15 12:58 PM

When I send a message, it sends 3 times. Mingle said they would fix it but it's been like this for 2 months... Mingle fix it please!

Unfortunately, kitten128, this is no longer happening often enough for it to be considered a Mingle2 bug. Therefore, we recommend that you make sure that your connection and computer are not sluggish.

charles's photo
Thu 05/07/15 12:43 PM
Welcome, sisonsilvana. mightymoe is correct, of course, but also make sure that your current location (the one in your profile) accurately reflects your current location.

charles's photo
Thu 05/07/15 12:39 PM
We do appreciate our community users' patience with this bug. We've been working long hours dealing with Google's changes, but the fix should happen soon. I feel for our mods more than anybody, as they have had to make do without this piece of the puzzle.

charles's photo
Tue 05/05/15 08:08 PM
Welcome, spear321. Your account appears normal on the desktop site, at this time. I didn't see any missing email (it may be too late for me to see the same thing, of course), but your sent messages are there. If you delete email threads, this could be the cause. When you purge an email, the entire thread gets deleted.

charles's photo
Tue 05/05/15 08:00 PM
Welcome, Webz80. Are you making sure to click the 'Search Singles' button after typing in the interest? The search by interests is working on my production test accounts.

charles's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:18 PM
Welcome, thirty2. You are using a Mingle2 app, correct? If so, which one (iOS or Android) and what is the make and model of your device?

charles's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:16 PM
Welcome, Ashton169. We do not support Windows phones, but it might be worth the effort to try uploading using the full-site interface:
http://m.mingle2.com/prefer_mainsite

This, of course, assumes that the photo files satisfy the requirements noted in my reply above.

charles's photo
Tue 05/05/15 06:58 PM
Welcome, satisyyou. If I understand it correctly, you are trying to upload directly from Google Plus or Kik. While we do support Androids, the photo file has to be on your phone. So, you may have to save it to your phone, first.

charles's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:24 AM

But a married person shouldn't be able to contact me if it is in my filters.

You're correct, catinidaho. As is the case in CowboyGH's situation, the bug here is that members outside of your search parameters are able to insert themselves into your Mutual Match pool (by clicking the Match with Him/Her button).

charles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 03:30 PM
The bug here is that members outside of your chosen search ranges are able to insert themselves into your Mutual Match pool (by clicking the Match with Him/Her button).

Thanks, CowboyGH.

charles's photo
Fri 05/01/15 12:02 PM
Welcome, blacman. Are you using the iOS app or the Android app?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25