Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:19 AM
Welcome, Deaneyy. Please mail me (do not post them here) the user names of the accounts that mailed you but from which you did not get mail.

charles's photo
Mon 08/17/15 12:42 AM
Welcome, Blarney00. Are you referring to Mutual Match or People You Might Be Interested In? In the former case, others may be able to add themselves to your Mutual Match pool by clicking the MATCH WITH HIM button in your profile. In the latter case, the system may add members that are close but still outside of your chosen radius.

charles's photo
Mon 08/17/15 12:36 AM
Welcome, 44eddy911. Mingle2 mail is pretty much instantaneous. If the recipient is not getting mail right away, she may want to check the speed of her connection:
http://www.speedtest.net/

charles's photo
Sun 08/16/15 11:21 PM
Welcome, Lynliv2. To what city are you trying to change your posted location, exactly?

charles's photo
Sat 08/15/15 03:23 AM
Thanks for the post, abdelouahabb. I'll have our developers look into the issue.

charles's photo
Sat 08/15/15 03:13 AM
Welcome, corralet. Our metrics looks normal and its loading well enough for us, at least at this point. If the sluggishness persists for you, you may want to check the speed of your connection here:
http://www.speedtest.net/

charles's photo
Wed 08/12/15 03:40 AM
Please see the following post, guys:
http://mingle2.com/topic/427615

We know it's been some time but we haven't forgotten about the IM. We just have other big issues that take precedence (for now). Thank you.

charles's photo
Wed 08/12/15 02:37 AM
Welcome, chereo. I'm afraid that it is not possible to do what you ask. The best that you can do is set your filter to a few pre-set radiuses.

charles's photo
Tue 08/11/15 03:44 AM
Welcome, owolabi57. After checking your spam folder for the verification email, send an email from your registered email account to the address below. Give the email to us "verification" for its title.

m2.support@nextc.com

charles's photo
Fri 08/07/15 01:40 AM
Hi, lu_rosemary. I'm afraid that we are doing away with private photos. Since we are enforcing the main photo these days, we see little reason for private photos (in part because many members felt compelled to post private nudes).

charles's photo
Fri 08/07/15 01:38 AM
Kristi is right, of course, and we hope to have more information regarding a new IM soon.

charles's photo
Fri 07/31/15 09:29 PM
You are not being hacked, lophattcadmere. Rather, we have been having intermittent problems with the thumbnail-sized photos. We're working on the issue, along with the advanced search.

charles's photo
Wed 07/29/15 09:01 PM
ladydreamsforever, please mail me the user names or profile URLs of ineligible members that were able to contact you. I will email you, too, since it's been some time since you posted here.

matutum63, I'm not sure what you are saying. Does the person have multiple accounts? Is it something else?

charles's photo
Tue 07/28/15 10:16 PM

I received an email telling me I had mail in your system. come to check and I find nothing.frustrated frustrated frustrated

Please email me the exact user name (do not post it here) of the account mentioned in the offsite email, lophattcadmere.

charles's photo
Tue 07/28/15 02:35 AM
Happy belated birthday, Joe (I learn something new every day).

glasses

charles's photo
Tue 07/28/15 02:19 AM
Happy belated birthday, Kim.

drinker

charles's photo
Tue 07/28/15 02:18 AM
Wow. This is bad news that I missed but it seems to be slowly turning into good news. May you continue to heal, Sitka.

charles's photo
Thu 07/23/15 06:08 PM
If TrialPay only shows a credit card option, T3r3s3r, then I'm afraid that it is the only way to get the "free trial".

charles's photo
Wed 07/22/15 07:14 PM
We emailed you offsite about the status of your situation yesterday, xahc123. Please check your registered email account.

charles's photo
Sun 07/19/15 12:42 AM
xahc123, we have settled this (for now) via the billing email queue. Your account should be upgraded soon, and we appreciate your patience.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25