Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Fri 11/06/15 10:46 AM
Welcome, babypanda_ca. Are you saying that members outside of your mail filter parameters are able to mail you? If this is the case, then mail me a couple of examples (please do not list the accounts here).

charles's photo
Wed 11/04/15 10:26 AM
Have you tried expanding your search range, MimiSo20? It's possible that all of the qualifying accounts in your area have been suggested.

charles's photo
Wed 11/04/15 10:19 AM
Welcome, TeacherGirl1. Your Mail section appears to be accessible, at this time. Are you seeing the same thing? I even logged into your account using the full site, which is what you appear to be using.

charles's photo
Wed 11/04/15 09:57 AM
We don't serve pop-up ads, SassyEuro2, and we don't allow HTML in profiles. Therefore, I'm doubtful that the ad came from a Mingle2 Page. We'll certainty take a look at the profile, though.

*edit*
Please mail me (charles@nextc.com( the URL of the profile in question, as well, if still possible.

charles's photo
Tue 11/03/15 10:10 AM
Welcome, bennedita. It appears that you are using the full site, so you can make that change here:
http://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings

charles's photo
Mon 11/02/15 09:37 AM
Welcome, atomic80. Your account now appears ti have MinglePlus, so please check.

charles's photo
Sun 11/01/15 05:06 AM
Welcome, aceman9202000. What model of mobile device are you using, exactly?

charles's photo
Fri 10/30/15 01:41 PM

Will the Android app work with kindle fire?

I don't think that it will, bibarnes, but you are welcome to try.

charles's photo
Thu 10/29/15 10:27 AM
It's probably not going to be back online anytime soon, Stello23. We've had a tough time finding a decent one that's reasonably priced so we may have to develop our own. Thank you.

charles's photo
Wed 10/28/15 06:24 PM
It won't go away and it won't go down, motowndowntown. I meant that in my previous reply but should've clarified.

charles's photo
Wed 10/28/15 05:46 PM
Welcome, try4it. How did you pay? There is no history of a payment when we look for your registered email address in PayPal, anyway.

charles's photo
Wed 10/28/15 10:18 AM
There is a backdoor in terms of inappropriately getting placed into the Mutual Match pools of others, and that does need to be addressed. It's a tough one as far as bugs go, but we will get to it.

Again, with respect to the number that you see next to Match, that will not go away unless you have premium.

charles's photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:13 AM
Welcome, wlangwald. Send an email to charles@nextc.com and title the email "Forum post - email verification"

charles's photo
Sun 10/25/15 11:34 AM
We will look into this matter right now, cyasoon58.

*EDIT*
We will send an email to your registered email address.

charles's photo
Fri 10/23/15 11:16 AM
Welcome, Paul13Bunyan. Are you using the mobile site or one of our apps? If the latter, which one (iOS or Android)?

charles's photo
Thu 10/22/15 09:20 AM

You're right, justme659. I was mistaken as the process that I mentioned has indeed started.

so why did mine jump up by 35? every time i go to match to clear it out, it just gets bigger...

Good question. The process will take a while; it hasn't been completed across the site.

charles's photo
Wed 10/21/15 10:45 AM
You're right, justme659. I was mistaken as the process that I mentioned has indeed started.

charles's photo
Tue 10/20/15 05:09 PM
Welcome, Jacob1942. I know that you don't need a response, but I will reply for the benefit of everybody. As we simply had too many fraud cases with credit cards, we stopped accepting such payments a while ago. We have no partnership with PayPal and we'd be fine with any payment method that works. We'll even accept money orders, if the member wants our premium version but has no other way to make the payment.

In any event, we're pleased to have you using our free version.

*EDIT*
It must be noted that if a person uses one of our apps, we do accept credit card payments through the appropriate app store (iTunes or Google Play). We have seen very little fraud through those app stores.

charles's photo
Tue 10/20/15 11:01 AM
Thanks, _Sine_. I'm not aware of any bug that forgets or just wipes out matches, at this time, but you may want to record the exact user name just in case.

We are going to clear out very old matches in the future, I believe, but that will not happen for a while.

charles's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:16 PM
I'm not sure if Apple auto-bills you, SnowflakeKnight, so you'll want to make sure you cancel the paid subscription through the Apple iOS store. The link/page immediately below should help you do this.

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Thanks for the reply, 2twotango.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25