Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 02:53 PM
these animals not only kidnapped these woman ( mostly women), they sold some for as little as $5..never to be seen again, raped many and some even died of snake bite out in the jungle.

talk about emotional scares

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 02:44 PM

I know its early in the news, but I do a lot of work out there and there is a very big gang problem out that way.. vicious gangs.

Hopefully they catch up with these killer before they kill more
Flipoing through news channels....CNN "expert" has it already narrowed down to "right wing militia members" based on it being multiple shooters and the target a county health office....yep, he went there.

Now he's talking about magazines with 30 rd capacities.....illegal in CA.

unbelievable.. every frigging day!!..

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 02:20 PM
I know its early in the news, but I do a lot of work out there and there is a very big gang problem out that way.. vicious gangs.

Hopefully they catch up with these killer before they kill more

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 01:25 PM

Been here on this sight for a little while now but dont seem to be getting anywhere and was wondering if its the profile. If you could give it a look over and leave your opinion that might help that would be great.

you wear all that stuff when you hunt?.. helmet, goggles.. assault rifle.

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 10:44 AM

I believe the woman's responses.. not some of the guys. I think the guys would drop their draws in a heartbeat, but its safer to go with the PC thing.

Yep, and win themselves some brownies points along the way.

especially the ones with " no answer" to that one very important question.

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 10:34 AM
I just read that because of public outcry, West Point has put a stop to the annual pillow fight.

Starting in 2016 it will be replaced with the hair pulling fight

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 10:19 AM
I believe the woman's responses.. not some of the guys. I think the guys would drop their draws in a heartbeat, but its safer to go with the PC thing.

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 05:14 AM
The ladies really like shirtless men, so whip off he shirt and give them a show. Guaranteed to get results. Trust me.

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 09:49 PM
Annual pillow fight?....now I feel totally safe should we get into a pillow fight with I.S.I.S

Good work guys.. way to send the message of fear.

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 09:43 PM

what'z am i wrong? that's tha truth.....unless they'll vivala again isn't it? salute...... god said there will be weekness then there shall be. but why.....that's the big deals......win that route again? nar.......junky hola........Arhahahaha LOLdrinks

your getting some great mileage out of that one hit of acid.. aren't you.

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 09:41 PM

Where are the beautiful sugar mamas at??

Royal, King, Prince.. what kingdom all you guys from?

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:44 PM
for some reason I was good at math and Social studies.

But I excelled in the printing lab class. I ( and others) made counterfeit bus passes and lunch cards and sold them to other students who didn't quality for free lunch or free mass transportation.

That is where I learned business ;)

School was rewarding

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:30 PM

What upgraded safeguards do you suggest we do to prevent another attack on the united states?

unfortunately, I really don't think that can be done.

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 03:55 PM

You got it wrong bro,am from nigeria does'nt mean am fake or a bad guy,am a real guy,

So all fingers are not equal....get that
[/quote

Your countrymen ruined it for ANYONE from that country. So, the world is giving the finger.. back

scammer capital of the world..

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 12:32 PM

People do have the right to travel freely anywhere, though few governments recognize this. Nonetheless, people also have the right to be free from attacks by other people.

A solution that comes to mind is to let refugees stay in camps at borders and let them help build up nice cities there, with help from others. When the crisis is over refugees could then move, if desired and if found not to be threats.

So the world is just a train station heh... you should be able to travel to whatever country you want, unchecked.. stay as long as you want.. live there if you chose.. no background check.. no questions asked.

the honor system. is that it?

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 12:12 PM

yeah

empathy, such a terrible and unwelcome character trait , must mean total support and allegiance huh?

empathy for a cold blooded murder.. I have zero..

but just write to them.. tell them everything will be o.k.... remind them that their mama loves them...

Who know, Charlie Manson met his girlfriend that way. Could have a bright ending.

how do you know he was 'cold blooded'

you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what was going on in his head,,right?

And a thug gang member who pumps 3 shots into a defenseless child ( including the face) to retaliate against the kids father is considered what MS?

A misguided youth?.. Someone who had a bad day? Someone who never had a chance in life? A Lost sole?. A victim of society?... what?

so he ended the life of a defenseless child... cold blooded killer...crystal clear to any normal thinking person.

what was going on inside his head was to complete the MURDER of a little boy.. which he did. He had the time to think about his actions before hand.. he planned it.. waited...a then carried it out...on a little defenseless child.

That is about a cold blooded as it gets, MSH. Actually that is the poster child for cold blooded.

another one for your pen pal club, The lonely hearts felon club.

Better stock up on those #2 pencils and hire a assistant... work load is growing.

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 11:47 AM
well its the 1st of the month so I'm sure they will break camp for a few days so they can cash their checks, get some food in the house, with those food stamps. get some rest in that section 8 housing. then be back tot the encampment about the 5th,

Since it is clear these people do not actually work.

Ahh.. America. land of the free..stuff

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 03:01 AM
crime scene tape all over the roof.. I think Rudolf will bypass that house.

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 12:11 AM

Germany use to be a proud nation.
Wtf happened?

good man should make a better world. LOL ( i'm not the firmvolution commander or Pcgamerlution leader XD)

We need you to go to Germany immediately, Nailcap!... talk some sense into these people.

no photo
Mon 11/30/15 08:09 PM

I love it when the Pats lose. They are a talented team.. no doubt.. just love to see them lose.

You and everyone else who dislikes unethical football coaches and unethical quarterbacks no matter how good they are at their job.

Can't stand them ever since they got caught spying on the Jets. Pats were like 14- 0., Jets 1-13.. and they spy on them.........

A college team could have beaten the Jets that year.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25