Community > Posts By > OnNewJourney

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:19 PM
Divide et impera. Extremes use it and seek each other.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:09 PM

I used to believe I was an astronaut....until I wokeup from that dream drinks

What a great dream! Did you know that those who don't dare dream big tend to achieve very little?

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:59 PM

WTF!! Some tw@t that was supposed to give way and move over .. didn't .. tried to get me to move over .. and I didn't, couldn't really..
Then the biotch just accelerated .. even though there wasn't enough space noway Knocked off my mirror, great!! A miracle there was no other damage to my car, think there was barely a millimeter left in between, un-f***-ing believable.. Managed to get the mirror back in place, but explode rant rant

It's good to remember plate numbers and even better to have a dash board cam. They are not as expensive as they used to be.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:52 PM
Damn! This thread is too much.rofl
I better leave before imagination runs out of control... waving

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:49 PM

Edited for over-sized image.blushing

soufie
Site Moderator

You can edit an image, but I wish you could do that with imagination evoked by that post. :laughing:

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:39 PM
Mhelonkiss I'll pray for you.

Chin up and keep going girl.winking

This is the time in your life which will help you see who you are and what you are made of.

Nobody can take your knowledge and experience from you. So, try learning from what you are going through now. It can be very interesting and very helpful in future.

Take care. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:34 PM

I graduated two years ago and been working after i graduate but after a couple of months something happened to my life, it's actually a life changing matter(tragic). Since that happened i stop working cause i was really devastated and depress. After a year i finally moved on but can't find any job even i'm a degree holder. I just want to ask help from you to help me pray to for my healing, get a work and to bring back the old me,the positive thinker and the happy me. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE...

Does it matter what religion?

Since she didn't specify, I'd say it does. To those who ask.
IF the prayer comes from the heart, should it really matter? I'd assume it's about intentions...

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:25 PM
Is there a man who can make a loooong mmmmemorries and days that seem too short following the others yet to come?
All I have seen so far are many short lived loooong lists.:laughing:

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:19 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Wed 11/19/14 08:19 PM

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. :P

So funny! rofl

how did i miss that????

journey "smack' me....lmao

No, I won't smack you.flowerforyou It happens....:laughing:

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:17 PM

Life IS about choices though. I look for attributes that match my own in a woman that I want to be with. I don't expect anything from someone that I can not reciprocate. If we have conflicting personalities or beliefs (for example she's a non-Christian who needs me to make her happy and is not a go getter) than things will not work in the end. Why waste each others time and resources knowingly entering a dead end relationship? Why should I settle for someone who isn't on the same page as me (or why should she settle for me?)?

Brave and bold statement, indeed, but not the words I haven't heard before... I wish you to get a chance to prove your words and get exactly what you are willing to give in return.
The best of luck! All of us can use some. LOL

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:06 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Wed 11/19/14 08:11 PM

Hmmm... But if you are not heard, why would you even listen to a person who ignores you?
So, I'll agree in most, but not in all cases.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:04 PM

and having a long...hmm.. what did you call it a... list...lol.. doesn't.hurt either..drinker laugh :banana: :angel:

can i see the long listwaving

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. :P

So funny! rofl

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:01 PM

No, thats far from the whole list. I could go on forever, but a very short list would be...

Good head on her shoulders
Strong (spiritually, Mentally, Emotionally, and physically)
Independent (WANTS not NEEDS me in her life)
"Go getter" (Ambitious, gets things done, doesn't wait for them to fall in her lap)
Loving (Able to balance her "warrior" and "Nurturer" attributes)
"Pitt-bull Attitude" (Will bend over backwards for those she loves, but don't piss her off or she will kill you)

That's just a very short list, but should give a general idea of the kind of woman I see as "good".

If you want a woman like that, this better be a self description as well. If you offer anything less, such a woman shall not even look at you. BWT life is not a shopping channel.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 05:02 PM

Behind every great man..stands a woman..flowerforyou

Behind? No. Beside? Yes, IF he is the right man.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 04:42 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Wed 11/19/14 04:44 PM

shocked what

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 05:08 AM

Get that man a coffee. He needs it. Badly. LOL

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 05:01 AM
Oh nooooo sno no no noooooooowwww snow!

no photo
Tue 11/18/14 09:44 PM
I am a visual type...ill have to rush to washroom!waving

no photo
Tue 11/18/14 09:41 PM

Every woman wants her man to love her from his heart and soul.. When a woman loves a man she wants to be the most important person in his life.. When a woman truly loves you, she will give all her time and attention to you.. She call you and text you all day when you are away from her because she wants to be part of every single thing you do.. She will be jealous of other women around you because she wants all your attention focused on her.. She would like to meet you everyday because she would love to spend quality time with you.. She will do everything she can, to see her man happy.. She will feel more and more loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her.. She also wants her man to share his emotions, his fears and his laughter with her. she actually wants her man to be proud to have her in his life.. to be very honest, when a woman is in love with a man she wants to be emotionally,soulfully and telepathcally connected to him :-)

#Be true to love and love will be true to you :-)

If she got any closer to him they would be Siamese twins
laughing .. Going to the toilet could be interesting :-)

Hmmm???what Oh! oops slaphead Indeed!:laughing: tears :laughing:
its called being with someone 24/7... Believe it or not I have a friend with a clingy girlfriend .. And yes if he leaves the room to go the toilet .. She goes with him ... Lmao

shocked whoa noway

no photo
Tue 11/18/14 09:28 PM

Every woman wants her man to love her from his heart and soul.. When a woman loves a man she wants to be the most important person in his life.. When a woman truly loves you, she will give all her time and attention to you.. She call you and text you all day when you are away from her because she wants to be part of every single thing you do.. She will be jealous of other women around you because she wants all your attention focused on her.. She would like to meet you everyday because she would love to spend quality time with you.. She will do everything she can, to see her man happy.. She will feel more and more loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her.. She also wants her man to share his emotions, his fears and his laughter with her. she actually wants her man to be proud to have her in his life.. to be very honest, when a woman is in love with a man she wants to be emotionally,soulfully and telepathcally connected to him :-)

#Be true to love and love will be true to you :-)

If she got any closer to him they would be Siamese twins
laughing .. Going to the toilet could be interesting :-)

Hmmm???what Oh! oops slaphead Indeed!:laughing: tears :laughing:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25