nobody

A Bic lighter doesn't count.

Zippo is still the best. :laughing: waving

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 04:58 AM

Putin doesn't bark. He bites. If politics was chessplaying then he
would always be steps ahead of the USA.

Stupid Europe supporting the USA rushed in to condemn Russia. And
is kicking itselve now over the sanctions they imposed themselves.

USA will face BRICS soon.

Will? Too late. They are already here and a factor that shouldn't be underestimated.

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 04:54 AM

ultimate powers realized many moons ago it was most beneficial to be best friends with other ultimate powers, and when the lights go down and the camera's stop filming, the equal agenda of ultimate powers do raise a fine equal toast to all whom rule together, for the wise do sea it self reign due to those whom live to feel self important, the beguile able, the trick able, the blind, who blindly follow any data put before them as facts.

Conflict of interests may cause serious consequences. It happened two times already, so there is a very real possibility of renewal of the conflict on the same scale. Russians play chess, Americans play monopoly and China woke up and learned a lot from both sides over the last 50 years. Many things changed after The Wall fell down, but some are still stuck in a Cold War era and fighting communism which exists no more.
The Wall would never go down in first place if there wasn't an agreement which suited mutual interests of all sides. Over time mutual interest has changed and conflict of interests reached an alerting level. Putin's speech is a part of hostile negotiation which includes a use of force if necessary. I do not think he is bluffing.
I hope I am wrong. After all, I am just a brunette who got here by mistake looking for a washroom to refresh my make - up and pull the tight highs back.
P.S.
I like your mind. It's intriguing. Let me copy Putin's style and say I am not going to blow you a kiss or ask you to add me as a friend, although I am very tempted to do so and not ashamed to express this secret (no more) wish publically. LOL

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 03:47 AM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Wed 11/12/14 03:47 AM

There are different levels of maturity. I teach 9 to 12 year old kids that have a level of maturity but that doesn't mean they are on the same maturity level that I am on. I believe maturity is based on one's life experience. I think some handle it well when the maturity comes with age and others don't deal with it well; so they revert to being immature which does happen in mid life crisis.

Couldn't agree more.

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 05:57 PM
A.L.I.C.E. Chat-bot Ver. 5.7.2 SN 9527089 here.
Hello, how are you?

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 05:27 PM
New memories.

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 05:18 PM

Zippo. smokin

Your fire is being lit by the same guy who's lighting my fire? :cry: laugh :tongue:

Yes, occasionally. LOL

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 04:55 PM
Zippo. smokin

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 04:00 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Tue 11/11/14 04:01 PM
Pagan path seems to do you well. Glad to see that. winking

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 03:07 PM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck Babes. waving

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 01:29 PM
True. On any path you choose some rules still apply. We shouldn't hijack the topic.LOL

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 01:02 PM

oh when the sun do set, the knowing see each decide it's own fate, and no matter how sad it be watching so many make choices that will but create their own self misery, that which know relish in the beauty of each being allowed to make their own choices, and so relinquish the sad of watching blind choices, for the greater happiness of all being able to make their own choices.

ditto's to each create what it self feel by what it self doth choose.

When one loses a fear of following the chosen path, regardless the judgements that often lead to obstacles crated by others who let the path be chosen for them, first lesson learned is to smile.

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 12:43 PM

i always wondered why it seemed so many just did what they were told and believed what they heard no matter what it was without questioning the validity of anything.

Because it is easier for them to live with eyes wide shut.

indeed a sad truth to recognize as totally true so many times over and again.

Yes. True, but try not to take things too seriously. winking

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 12:37 PM

i always wondered why it seemed so many just did what they were told and believed what they heard no matter what it was without questioning the validity of anything.

Because it is easier for them to live with eyes wide shut.

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 12:20 PM
Some of you are gone, but memories are here to stay. Thank you brave ones. Thank you! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 12:11 PM
The best stories are often untold, but remembered with a smile.

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 12:07 PM

as an "I feel good!" woman ..
I've got mugs that says "I'm no Angel, I'm a little Devil". I'll leave those mugs to the ones who know this to be true, at the right place and time shades I only got two, so it will be a chosen few ..
Heck, maybe I would want that on my tombstone, lol. If my life's been good, and so far it has been, might as well have a sense of humour, even when I've passed over!

That sounds great! I love :heart: those mugs. LOL
I am sure they will remember you, because it's not about the gift, but the giver.winking

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 11:55 AM
Thank you brave ones! I will remember you.

http://youtu.be/nSz16ngdsG0

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 08:52 PM
I see there are few new members here.
Welcome to Mingle and good luck! :-)

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 08:50 PM
Hi. Welcome to Mingle.waving