Community > Posts By > OnNewJourney

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 11:05 AM
Yes, a VERY nice feeling, indeed!

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 10:50 AM
Besides the great design and very nice performance, this Romeo also has lower maintenance and it won't leave you on your journey, unlike some other "Romeos". LOL

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 10:35 AM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Mon 11/10/14 10:42 AM

^^^^ I could do with those holdups
Not easy to get ones that are long enough, and I ain't even all that tall ohwell
Gonna be another online shopping spree soon..

So no, stockings aren't a thing from the past .. as long as they're holdups.. I'm not so keen on the whole garter-belt stuff.

Online shopping is the best way to find a large variety of stockings and the best prices.

Yes, indeed .. prob is the holdups I like usually come in "one size fits all"
And they don't, I got reasonably long legs and they're too short for me ohwell
Same thing with tights .. always gotta go 2 or 3 sizes up, just for the length :/

Yes, I know. You have to try few to find those that suite you. Oh what a joy when they fit! Nothing lasts forever, so once you find the right ones, it is not a problem whatsoever.

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 10:25 AM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Mon 11/10/14 10:26 AM
Not sure what kind of Romeo you had in mind, but here is a mean looking one for you.

That's probably not the only model they might have in stock. Better consult a dealership closest to you for more details.

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 10:15 AM

Don't look for perfection because everyone comes with their own type of flaws.

:laughing: slaphead surprised

rofl

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 10:12 AM
Does age matter? It does to me. I wouldn't get involved with younger men at all. Up to ten years older life companion would be perfect, not as a strict rule, but as an important preference.

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 09:34 AM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Mon 11/10/14 09:39 AM

During childbirth the doctors thought my mum was giving birth to a bank robber until they realised she had left her pantyhose (tights) on laugh

So that's how some charming robbers learned how to steal the ladies hearts at VERY early age? LOL

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 09:14 AM

^^^^ I could do with those holdups
Not easy to get ones that are long enough, and I ain't even all that tall ohwell
Gonna be another online shopping spree soon..

So no, stockings aren't a thing from the past .. as long as they're holdups.. I'm not so keen on the whole garter-belt stuff.

Online shopping is the best way to find a large variety of stockings and the best prices.

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 09:07 AM
These stockings are very comfortable and do not require a garter belt. An extra pair doesn't take too much space in a purse either.

So, who can tell if a lady wears tight high black lace stocking under a little black dress? Only the one whose soft touch may reveal that secret can enjoy watching her taking them off slowly at the end of an evening.

Erotic seduction is not gone, but married men looking for intimate encounters are thanks to mail filters settings on Mingle.

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 11:21 PM
No answer.

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 10:23 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Sun 11/09/14 10:24 PM
Some people can't accept that being different is not good or bad, but simply different. It is much easier to generalize, accept stereotypes and judge others than to understand them.
We should be equal and treated that way, but we were not born equal to begin with. We do not have the same backgrounds, physical or mental abilities or talents at birth. Not to mention an access to an education and health care. Therefore, our starting positions are not equal and even with a determination, discipline and hard work it is not always possible to overcome all the obstacles in our lives and achieve the results we want.
I have seen topics like this turned into personal insults exchange and have no wish to participate in any discussion on that level. Therefore, I shall restrain myself from any further elaborations for a while and keep reading other opinions.
Maybe we were not all born equal, but I believe that everyone should be treated with respect. If it is too hard not to (in)directly label others because of different views, simply leave me out of it. No reply is a reply. Read it that way.

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:32 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Sun 11/09/14 09:32 PM
Good luck and do not give up. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:29 PM

Be honest, OP. You're writing more than hello or hi, right?

In the real world when you say hello to someone it's a social norm to respond. This is the internet. Two completely different stories.

That too. Many people ignore "hi", "hello", "how are you doing today dear" and similar messages or nudges, kisses etc.

It's a good idea to send a message that shows that you have read this persons profile and have reasons to believe you have some common interests to start a conversation.

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:21 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Sun 11/09/14 09:33 PM

why dont people reply when you message them it cant be that hard to say sorry not interested

Mingle rule Nr. 01: No reply is a reply.

Possible reasons for no reply in your case might include:

-Distance
You live too far from and that person doesn' want long distance relationship, an online friendship or an exchange of messages on Mingle, by e-mail, phone etc.

Some people have age limits, while some don't mind dating ten or more years younger or older persons

-Marital status: separated
Some perceive it as still not divorced, therefore there is a risk of making up with a spouse in which case they just wasted time

-Looks
Some might not find your looks appealing, so they decided not to reply and waste your time or theirs

-About section of your profile
What you wrote or the way you wrote about yourself may not motivate them to ask any questions, as some people do not want to ask, but to read profiles and follow your posts on forum to get to know you better before deciding whether to contact you or not

-They can be simply too shy or not really ready to meet someone (but they still joined Mingle just to see if there is someone interesting enough to make a move)

etc., etc., etc.

Do not take it too personally and don't let this discourage you. You are who you are and there is nothing wrong with that.

However, you might want to consider telling a bit more about yourself in a profile, rather than inviting potential match to ask you questions.
Is makes some people feel bad, as it puts them into a role of interrogators. Why would they take time to question you? There are many interesting profiles that make an impression and look inviting.

Normally, I wouldn't reply to questions like yours, but you seem to be decent man who deserved to get some answers.

Good luck Mingler!

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 07:40 PM
Blade Runner-Love Theme-Full version
http://youtu.be/C9KAqhbIZ7o?list=PL9O1jvDYep9B8rugj4_hoYZfHNx42qGkK

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 07:28 PM
Show must go on.

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 07:12 PM
renaissance

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 07:11 PM
realism

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 07:11 PM
smile2

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 07:09 PM

But I'd rather have this table to play on!:thumbsup:

That's a nice table, too, but I made up my mind. BRB as soon as I get ready to get into a pool to shoot some pool. rofl

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next