Wed 12/24/14 09:25 PM

My ex said I'm a real bastard..flowerforyou

Exs are known for sayings.You are her ex too. It makes two of you.tongue2

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 09:19 PM
No, you are just dreaming. None of this is real. LOL

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 09:13 PM

To my family and friends overseas :heart: flowerforyou !

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 01:19 PM

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 01:12 PM

Yup, as it's been said, whatever works for both parties, right?

If two people want (or don't want) the same thing, then it's perfectly ok.

Sex is just one part of the whole human equation. How one views sex is just a part of what people consider a match or not.

At one time, not that long ago, being a divorcee marked women as loose in morals. In some countries, it still is. Another sex related thing.

In my opinion, I think the whole problem boils down to being able to separate sex from emotional attachment. Women in general consider both the same, whereas men generally don't. Not saying whether one is better than the other, just saying men and women are different in this respect.

mini, lies were always lies and truth was always truth. As you said, IF BOTH want just sex and they are upfront about it, that's fine. Lies are not fine. Many people lie to get what they want. Not just from relationships. :-)

P.S.
Just to add that this reply never meant to be an invitation for anyone to make any suggestions LOL
There are great toys these days, both for girls and boys. This lady even can do renovating herself and do minor car repairs. ;-)
So, nudges, "hi", "can we chat" etc. are going to be ignored.

Agree 100%, lying to get what you want is a despicable thing. Even worse if it takes ten years to find out lol.

And I do hope you follow all safety precautions when "renovating"... those things sound dangerous! Lol.

Don't worry, dad taught me a few good tricks and I got few good tools too. ;-)

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 01:06 PM

drinker

That's a good one Jarsno!Love that cat :laughing:

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 12:57 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Wed 12/24/14 01:03 PM

Yup, as it's been said, whatever works for both parties, right?

If two people want (or don't want) the same thing, then it's perfectly ok.

Sex is just one part of the whole human equation. How one views sex is just a part of what people consider a match or not.

At one time, not that long ago, being a divorcee marked women as loose in morals. In some countries, it still is. Another sex related thing.

In my opinion, I think the whole problem boils down to being able to separate sex from emotional attachment. Women in general consider both the same, whereas men generally don't. Not saying whether one is better than the other, just saying men and women are different in this respect.

mini, lies were always lies and truth was always truth. As you said, IF BOTH want just sex and they are upfront about it, that's fine. Lies are not fine. Many people lie to get what they want. Not just from relationships. :-)

P.S.
Just to add that this reply never meant to be an invitation for anyone to make any suggestions LOL
There are great toys these days, both for girls and boys. This lady even can do renovating herself and do minor car repairs. ;-)
So, nudges, "hi", "can we chat" etc. are going to be ignored.

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 12:46 PM

Journey, sounds like you have a lot of cynical friends. Sounds like you're quite a bit cynical about the whole thing yourself.

Having said that, I'm in the same boat myself. This is why I pretty much shut down my account except for just lurking on the forums.

I have to burst your bubble though, online is not the only place where players happen. Not too long ago (and most likely still) they hung around in bars and other social events. It's just now they live online more.

And, it could just be mind you, those guys have become just as cynical as you about relationships and marriage. So they're just trying to satisfy a physical need and leave emotions out of it. Men I guess in general are more equipped to handle that.

I understand, but my phone number doesn't begin with 1-900. Also I don't have an XXX web site. My friends feel that way they got burned and are afraid of being used and hurt again.
I had a pleasure of meeting one player too. That lasted shorter than writing this reply to you, but... it seems to confirm the friends conclusions. And yours too. LOL So, I am not cynical, but seeing (and naming) things the way they are - without pink glasses. ;-)

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 12:33 PM

O Holy Night - Jonn Serrie

Merry Christmas To Everybody...!!! flowers drinks flowerforyou

I :heart: that song. Thanks! smile2
Merry Christmas to you too!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 12:31 PM

Okay I get that! I however won't settle regardless. If I can't be true to myself, how can I be true to another individual? Hope you look for and get that which you truly want and deserve! flowerforyou

I'll second that. :-)

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 12:23 PM
Milk and cookies mmmmmm! No, not for Santa LOL For me! tongue2

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 12:15 PM
I am more disappointed by number of players using online dating as a mean of hook up for NSA, FWB or whatever it's called these days.
They sound fine and act nice, but they never intended to be in a real relationship to begin with. That's why they are called players. It's just a game for them. Game of numbers.
I talked about this with my single and divorced friends... and asked them if anyone believes in love these days. NONE OF THEM SAID YES!:-(
So, if my friends laughed at me because of even mentioning love, what to expect from other people, especially complete strangers, men who can and will lie both online and offline just to get some freebies?
It seems that there are very few honest people who are not bitter because of their life experience and who want actual relationships.
Makes me wonder what kind of the world are we living in...:-(
Go ahead laugh if you think it is funny or call me whatever you like, but if easy come easy go has become a standard, no wonder there are more and more single people who gave up looking.

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 11:33 AM
Wow what a nice Christmas thread! love
Thanks for all the lovely greetings Minglers!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 11:04 PM

I hope you won't be done here soon Pancakes! I, for one, always enjoy your contributions to the forums, but do what's best for you. Only you can determine what's best for you! I hope it's for something infinitely better, but some of us will miss you!! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy some of us miss you. Please, come back!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Missy! I'll pray for your wishes to come true...flowerforyou :thumbsup: (((HUGS)))) waving flowers

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 10:29 PM
Thank you joethebricky! flowerforyou waving

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 10:15 PM
Well, that's a nice first post chrisparker2. :-)
All the best to you and your family and friends!

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 10:08 PM

Merry Christmas, and since it sounds as you may be xrta busy during the holidays, A happy New Year!

A homemade card for you...

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love...

To You and Your's!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Great E-greeting davidben1! THANKS from my :heart:!waving flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 10:05 PM
zzzippy56 I wish you a very Marry Christmas, happy Holidays and all the best in New Year. Your posts made me laugh so loud I taught my neighbors could hear me and think... well...never mind LOL Thanks zippy! All the best!:-)

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 09:57 PM
Thank you dreamerana! flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25