Community > Posts By > OnNewJourney

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 06:33 PM

hey OnNewJourney...

you might really enjoy this site for when you cannot get out to play...

it's free and so far as i have found, spyware free, and has excellent graphics and playing is near exact to a real life game, and one can play against opponents from all over the globe...

cheers to a good game OnNewJourney...

smiles

http://www.miniclip.com/games/8-ball-pool-multiplayer/en/

Thank you. :-)

your a beautiful person OnNewJourney...

regardless if we don't always understand each others true intent.

peace and happiness to u beautiful person.

Likewise David. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 06:09 PM

Can there be a woman playing in a pool instead? bigsmile

Sure, I love water and most water sports, but prefer :heart: a sea :heart:
I learned to swim first, then to walk. It's normal when you grow up by a sea shorelove .
They used to teach kids to swim first... in case they fall into a sea.smile2

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 06:02 PM

hey OnNewJourney...

you might really enjoy this site for when you cannot get out to play...

it's free and so far as i have found, spyware free, and has excellent graphics and playing is near exact to a real life game, and one can play against opponents from all over the globe...

cheers to a good game OnNewJourney...

smiles

http://www.miniclip.com/games/8-ball-pool-multiplayer/en/

Thank you. :-)

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 05:45 PM

You're desperate !

Just block him Missy. winking waving

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 05:25 PM
Someone, please let me know when Messi signs a contract with Celtics and waves with Irish flag. Thank you!

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 05:09 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Sat 12/13/14 05:12 PM

Never met a more pathetic lot than half of the Clowns on this site! A daft guy that thinks he's f*****g ALF? Then all these other halfwits that moan constantly about the most trivial things that are imaginable? Grow up and get a life? Sometimes life deals us a shitty hand, but rise above it and put it behind you? The past doesn't last and it's the future that counts, ok? flowerforyou :smile:

WOW, you got quite an attitude!slaphead
When Messi becomes "a team" Ireland will become a champion. :laughing:

Are you as bright as a power cut? Lionel Messi is an Argentinian, you fool!!! Do your homework before you open that mouth of yours again? laugh laugh laugh laugh

One player, regardless how great, doesn't make a team. And he doesn't play for Ireland, either! Go Germany, go!(*) LOL

(*) When Ireland becomes a champion I'll personally congratulate you. Meanwhile...enjoy watching THE CHAMPIONS LOL

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 05:09 PM

Were are the real faith full woman out there is there any left in this world that wont cheat no mather in the bad times omg please replyfrustrated frustrated

How about faithful men?

So many still married and/or separated ones look for freebies hook-ups on dating sites, it's sometimes hard to believe there are still men who are faithful and looking for anything but sex...

I figured it's better to be alone than to expect to find love when MOST men are just fine with lust.

Better lonely than a broken heart. smile2

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:53 PM
Sure, snooker is fine, too.

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:52 PM

Never met a more pathetic lot than half of the Clowns on this site! A daft guy that thinks he's f*****g ALF? Then all these other halfwits that moan constantly about the most trivial things that are imaginable? Grow up and get a life? Sometimes life deals us a shitty hand, but rise above it and put it behind you? The past doesn't last and it's the future that counts, ok? flowerforyou :smile:

Did someone say clowns?...... :banana:
Oh that's my other pic.....

BTW, that's the best one on your profile. winking

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:48 PM

WOW, you got quite an attitude!slaphead
When Messi becomes "a team" Ireland will become a champion. :laughing:

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:44 PM
Well...of all the people I know mostly men play pool and it's not easy to find someone JUST TO PLAY POOL without date expectations.

So, I quit trying to invite my friends. I know where it leads and not into FWB or similar...

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:41 PM

Being married won't heal you, Being single won't kill you!

What might kill you is being in a stress filled
relationship, being abused physically, emotionally or mentally, being ignored, being taking advantage of....

Make sure you're right first, before looking for Mr/Mrs right...

Be patient for the right
person........Wait on The
Lord.

Great conclusion!

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:35 PM
Saving money you would otherwise spend on those 1-900 sex phone lines?
Good luck with that. LOL

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:29 PM

Me. Not very good at that though - haven�t played it for some time but it doesn�t matter. Still love that game :smile:

Great! So, I am not the only one here... LOL
THANK YOU! waving

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:23 PM
And how do you call married or separated men, mostly with kids under age of 18 looking for freebie hook-ups? There are so many of those on dating sites.
Why would any women help them save some money to pay off the mortgage sooner? If they are so good why don't they just charge it and make some money to pay mortgage or alimony? LOL

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:15 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Sat 12/13/14 04:16 PM
I am not into bar scene at all. Oh, I am also a smoker who rarely drinks and would gladly take a hiking challenge with people who claim they have a "healthy life style".

That said; you are free to continue reading while feeding your imagination with common prejudices. :- )

Those who resisted allowing their prejudices to take over are encouraged to reply.

Here is a question for you ... How many WOMEN on this site like playing pool?

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 08:27 PM

in the "modern world", anything that can, might, may be an insinuation of un perfectness of another, can, might, may be taken as such.

the art of unaccusatory speak is no doubt going to become more valuable each day.

of course, that is for when one does not want to accuse.

but hey, cheers to all the love messages!

hehehe...

smiles

It's not easy to be tolerant and nonjudgmental all the time.

Sometimes we are just too tired or overwhelmed with some feelings or...react the way we do for any number of other reasons and disregard the fact that the actual real person is on the other side of the monitor reading what we wrote.

Respectful and un-accusatory communication is an art indeed. However, it takes time and effort to master it.

I try not to offend and insult to begin with (especially when some people intentionally provoke, for example ask for B.J. etc.), but I am not always successful at it as I'd like to be. :-)

it tis a free world...

all can be whatever they wish.

there are no moral laws nor rules...

only penalties if one does an illegal action.

the words i posted were not about what people should or should not be...

my words have nothing to do with some should be tolerant, accepting or respectful...

only those who go through life deeming what others should be based upon them self would define that from my words...

and then provide all the answers and reasons as to why one is doing what it self be doing, that it self deem may not e good...

surprised

anyone can be as successful as they wish, in whatever they wish, and whatever they choose, the moment they leave out all the excuses for what they are not, in their own minds.

peace

I am not sure what were trying to tell me, but ... the way you expressed it wasn't too clear enough and left too much opened to an interpretation... so I'll just leave it there...
Perhaps I'll get it eventually.
Thanks for the reply. :-)

perhaps this will help...

as soon as one deems it self lacking for not understanding, then one will understand anything and everything it wishes to understand.

good lucks with that.

Vielen dank f�r ihre antwort! :-)

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 08:24 PM
May God give the strength to those who need it!

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 08:06 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Fri 12/12/14 08:07 PM

in the "modern world", anything that can, might, may be an insinuation of un perfectness of another, can, might, may be taken as such.

the art of unaccusatory speak is no doubt going to become more valuable each day.

of course, that is for when one does not want to accuse.

but hey, cheers to all the love messages!

hehehe...

smiles

It's not easy to be tolerant and nonjudgmental all the time.

Sometimes we are just too tired or overwhelmed with some feelings or...react the way we do for any number of other reasons and disregard the fact that the actual real person is on the other side of the monitor reading what we wrote.

Respectful and un-accusatory communication is an art indeed. However, it takes time and effort to master it.

I try not to offend and insult to begin with (especially when some people intentionally provoke, for example ask for B.J. etc.), but I am not always successful at it as I'd like to be. :-)

it tis a free world...

all can be whatever they wish.

there are no moral laws nor rules...

only penalties if one does an illegal action.

the words i posted were not about what people should or should not be...

my words have nothing to do with some should be tolerant, accepting or respectful...

only those who go through life deeming what others should be based upon them self would define that from my words...

and then provide all the answers and reasons as to why one is doing what it self be doing, that it self deem may not e good...

surprised

anyone can be as successful as they wish, in whatever they wish, and whatever they choose, the moment they leave out all the excuses for what they are not, in their own minds.

peace

I am not sure what were trying to tell me, but ... the way you expressed it wasn't too clear enough and left too much opened to an interpretation... so I'll just leave it there...
Perhaps I'll get it eventually.
Thanks for the reply. :-)

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 07:57 PM
@davidben1

Please try to be simple and direct when replying to me, IF you are replying to me ...?
Sometimes the way your express yourself is very difficult for me to understand since this is not my first language.
Thank you! :-)

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25